It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most scholars agree that the Hebrew Bible was composed and compiled between the 12th and the 2nd century BC

Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism, was born in the city of Lumbini around the year 485 BCE

They are about the same age.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Barack seems to have been genetically engineered for his job. He's too perfect. He's never had a real job. BUT. I'm convinced history will verify that it's the SYSTEM itself in which he's bound that has the real power, and not a mere POTUS, especially one with any liberal-progressive tendencies.

I wonder how many religious people (namely monotheists) would find it acceptable if the undisputed Arrival of the Single Creator of Humanity was to prove to be the Creator of ONLY humanity - not the entire flipping universe and, what the heck, not even every living being or thing on Earth. Could the revelation of such a shocking fact be what the (alleged) prophecy meant by the people fighting (or trying to fight) "God?"

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I appreciate the fact that you seem sincere in wanting to get information out to help people. That being said,

1. Prophecies are so general, you can make whatever you like out of them.
Specifically, if you consider your source about MAITREYA and understand that he's selling books, you must seriously wonder what his intentions really are?

I even know someone named MAYA so what does that mean?

2. There has been no evidence to suggest that Nibiru is anything but a doomsday FANTASY perpetrated by people who are selling their Nibiru books.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good thread! Word needs to get out about Maitreya and the Great Deception that will start with his arrival.

I've been studying Maitreya for 10 years now. A couple things to point out, a few of those statements have been on their website for years upon years, like, "Maitreya appears out of the blue...," or "He will present his credentials on U.S. TV very soon."

The link about Nibiru is a new link. Good work! One thing is for sure..UFOs, Nibiru, The Great Deception in the Bible, the Anti-Christ, some sort of a big battle, Maitreya and someone who comes with him, all is on our menu for the near future.

Maitreya mentions that UFOs are our space brothers and that they come here to help. That's a lie that people will embrace because the day that UFO's are proven is Maitreya's Day Of Declaration, which is the start of the Bible's Great Deception upon earth that God let's happen for man's sins.

I don't know exactly what will happen, but UFO's have to come to earth before Christ's return because UFOs are transports for demons, and they will battle Christ. After they deceive us into thinking they're our Space Brothers, etc., the 3rd Temple will be built, Rome will be destroyed by God, etc.

Also I believe the Great Pyramid capstone will be completed before the odd alignment on 12/21/2012 as I believe that is a doorway of some kind. Maitreya may help complete this and it'll be seen as a great ceremony around the world on TV. Most people will see it as they're finally completing the Pyramid, but the secret societies know the real message behind it now don't they?

Read up on the Garabandal and the Medjugorje events. There are rumblings that the "Warning From God" will be this April. Whether it's truly from God, or staged, Maitreya may pass it off as that he did it to deceive the people.

If there were ANY a time where Atheists wanted to give Jesus / God a chance, now is the time friends. Right around the time Nibiru is seen, the time for asking God for forgiveness draws to a close and you'll be on your own afterwards.

Whatever happens, God bless.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Racist?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
One more point and I'm done here (unless I need to reply): I'm wagering that a real Creator of biological and other works of art has enough inner peace (therefore outer love) to avoid a lifestyle even vaguely resembling a mafioso or warlord like the pathetic, jealous little psychopathic thing of the Old Testament. Sorry if that's considered trolling in this primitive time.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Good thread! Word needs to get out about Maitreya and the Great Deception that will start with his arrival.

I've been studying Maitreya for 10 years now. A couple things to point out, a few of those statements have been on their website for years upon years, like, "Maitreya appears out of the blue...," or "He will present his credentials on U.S. TV very soon."

Wow ! 10 years. That's a long time. So have you compiled any evidence? Anything other then interpreted possible prophecy I mean?

The link about Nibiru is a new link. Good work!

Is there any evidence to suggest nibiru exists?

One thing is for sure..UFOs, Nibiru, The Great Deception in the Bible, the Anti-Christ, some sort of a big battle, Maitreya and someone who comes with him, all is on our menu for the near future.

How do you know it's the NEAR future? What's your specific time frame and why?

Maitreya mentions that UFOs are our space brothers and that they come here to help. That's a lie

Where does all this information about maitreya come from? and how do you know that it's a lie about ufo's being our brothers?

that people will embrace because the day that UFO's are proven is Maitreya's Day Of Declaration, which is the start of the Bible's Great Deception upon earth that God let's happen for man's sins.

what is the Day of Declaration? Please be specific.

I don't know exactly what will happen, but UFO's have to come to earth before Christ's return because UFOs are transports for demons, and they will battle Christ.

How do you know how long UFO's have been coming to earth?
How do you know they are transporting demons?
If they are transporting demons, they must be corporeal. Where are all these corporeal demons?

So demons will battle Christ? Isn't Christ the son of God and isn't God all powerful? So why would God allow evil to battle with his only son? Why wouldn't god simply remove the demons from existence? As a matter of fact, why would things be so off sides? Christ is one person and you used the word "demons" which is plural so it will be one against many. You even used the word, "transports" which is plural so one would tend to think we're talking about thousands or even millions of demons. That's a lot for Christ to battle, isn't it?

After they deceive us into thinking they're our Space Brothers, etc., the 3rd Temple will be built, Rome will be destroyed by God, etc.

What is the 3rd temple?
When will it be built?
Where will it be built?
What will it look like?

Read up on the Garabandal and the Medjugorje events. There are rumblings that the "Warning From God" will be this April.

Excellent so if there is no warning from god this april, we'll be safe right?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

hi
i have read the entire thread,interesting idea,but i do not think it is the correct one.....we will have to wait and see.

as for president Obama having shark like eyes as some of the posts suggests,i personally think that is a little unkind !(is it because is eyes are almost black)my sons are and i don't think he is the anti Christ!! i only see implacable determination and understanding of the of the situation he has inherited,which is none of his making.i may be wrong i sincerely hope i am it certainly seems things are coming to a head in the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think every generation thinks they are in end times and the anti christ is amongst them. Listen, I dont like Obama, I just think he is another puppet taking orders and running with the baton Bush handed him.
And Im sick of people already giving him a free pass, by saying anything he does is not his fault because Bush already screwed it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
reply to post by Chance321

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper. Upon his oath he stumbled and screwed it all up then when they had him take the oath again, in a closed door session he did not put his hand on a bible nor was there a bible anywhere near him.

he has an entire team of lawyers making sure all his middle-school, high school records and college records stay sealed because they list his birthplace. His mother admits he is from kenya, there are newspaper articles exclaiming "KENYAN BORN OBAMA BECOMES PRESIDENT OF US"

LINK TO 1 ARTICLE SPEAKING OF THIS BELOW - many others if you google search it

www.freerepublic.com...

a president must be born in the U.S. - that is a constitutional requirement (not like the constitution matters anymore...)

he will appear to solve many of the problems bush caused (this is all planned) until the world trusts him in every respect, then their true agenda will emerge with a crisis and the world will look at him to solve it, seeing as he will solve many other problems. they will trust him, and he will deliver us to evil.

!!!!!LOOK AT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Please show proof of your claims....especially where you state that Barrack didnt have the bible anywhere near him when he took the oath of office for the second time.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Here here if there was any time in history to get "right" with God now is the time.

You mentioned something that I've never heard before i.e. the capstone on the Great Pyramid. Can you expand on this? What does replacing the capstone supposed to represent? What is it supposed to herald?

Thanks L2L

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Things like this are conspiracies. But you need to know where to draw the line.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Read up on the Garabandal and the Medjugorje events. There are rumblings that the "Warning From God" will be this April.

Wait a minute could this be the rumbling noises that folks are hearing all over the US coming from under ground and no one can explain it? And if so will it get louder?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You people and your effing "anti-Christ" bs!

The anti-Christ is NEVER MENTIONED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti-Christ is an attitude, a nature, not a person, place, or thing!

The book of revelation speaks of, 1) The False Prophet. 2) The Beast (which is clearly a one world government)) 3) The Great Dragon (AKA Satan)).

You people need to quit this bs of the anti-Christ, that's why I call bs on any and every prediction of idea that says "The anti-Christ" in it, because if you can't figure out, or have not done the research, to figure out that there is no anti-Christ in the book of revelation, then you don't know diddly-squat!

As for your ridiculous theory in which you were too lazy to post any actual links support this ridiculous idea, please, deny ignorance, this is the most ignorant thing I've seen in quite a while, I'm glad it's in Skunkworks, but the mods need to do there job and throw it in the trash.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't see Obama being any type of messiah including Lord Maitreya because he acts too human there are too many skeletons in this man's closet for him to be a supposed divine being of some kind unless of course he has yet to be possessed by Lord Matrieya or whoever but i don't see him being any thing more than what he is a politician.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GlossomBoodchild

He didn't have the Bible anywhere near him the second time he took the oath:

See, I'm already doing better than what the OP did, I gave you an embedded pic.

Obama supporters need to do a little research on there war mongering messiah.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh boy.

Buddy you asked for fire, now you got it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
this could be right. but my question is that acording to Mr Crem

This might well be true .But my question is that acording to Crems story Maitreya had been living in Londons Eastend but i never heard that obarma has hung out in london or worked as a social worker near Bricklane But still i fink you could be onto something

Mod Edit:

Removed extra spaces. Please properly format your posts, i.e. don't leave big open spaces!

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

Oh boy.

Buddy you asked for fire, now you got it.

Really? Telling the truth starts a fire?

WEll, honestly I guess it does, look at all the hot forum sections like the 9/11 section, guess people don't like hearing the truth eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join