It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Hey man, I'm not saying I have one way or the other a view on it.

The world is crazy, so who knows?

I'm not going to spend my time fear mongering though, that is FOR DAMN sure. I'm also not going to worry about martial law, if they come and kill me fine. I'll atleast shank one of them with a kitchen knife. Or I'll bust out the .44 snub nose taurus and have 6 round free for all.

I could really care less about them. It's there loss if they're demonic Illuminatis painting the anti-christ into Obama. Or if he is the anti-christ, who cares, throw some holy water on him by a priest that molests little children.

I could give 2 craps about this whole entire idea....

Doesn't anyone have ANYTHING better to do with their lives than roll around conspiracies in their head? Come on, atleast UFOs actually has some mystery and fact behind it, anti-christ claims are nothing more than a collaborative of spun-out conspiracy-fear-mongering clowns trying to sell some books or t-shirts, maybe even a CD.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi everyone, new member, great site! I tried posting this info yesterday as anon, but I guess that didn't work so I registered to try again.

I found the same info regarding Maitreya while researching 2012, and have been keeping an eye on the Share Int'l site for more information. Before Christmas I found several articles referencing that story about the "Christmas Miracle" and saved them since this is one of a number subjects I have been researching.

From a link on Rense.com I found an article by a man called Paul Proctor, called "Matireya Rising?" in which he stated that the "Christmas Miracle" story was announced in the Dow Jones & Company's Market Watch online.
In his article, Paul Proctor says

"Allow me to reiterate: This is a major business and financial news publication – not some obscure blog for Bigfoot hunters and UFO enthusiasts."

He gives a very good explaination of who Maitreya is and does mention Obama and Rick Warren in his article. About Obama, in part he says

"Now Obama has used so many names over the years; is it possible that “Maitreya” is just another of them? After all, during his campaign for the presidency, was he not repeatedly referred to as the Messiah?"

Another Maitreya article at Let Us Reason website by another author was also referenced in the article.

Every month I go to a website called Last Trumpet Ministries, written by a man who is a former high level witch who now is a preacher.
He has been putting out a monthly newsletter on the state of the world, including politicians, world affairs, the state of the economy, health, natural disasters, and a lot of different subjects, and comparing whats happening in the world in the light of Biblical prophecy, for about the last 25 years. At the end of each newsletter he documents his facts with a list of articles and other sources.

In his January newsletter he has this to say about Obama

"On November 27th, 2008, Barack Obama was asked the question regarding the vision for change and where the change would be. Obama quickly stated, "I am the change, the change comes from me." (13) We are made to wonder who this strange one is, and what is his real agenda? According to Islamic tradition, there was an Islamic Imam who was the Prophet Mohammed's cousin and son-in-law. His name was Ali Ibn Abi-Talib. This man gave the following prophecy: "At the end of times, and just before the return of the Mahdi, a tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West; commanding the strongest army on earth. The new ruler in the West will carry a clear sign from the third Imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali ." (14) Strangely enough, the name Obama in the Persian language means "He is with us."

On October 31, 2007, Halloween, and coincidentally, the end of Daylight Savings Time in my area, I first heard about 2012 in a TV program I was watching. Since that time, I have spent a lot of time researching various so-called "conspiracy theories" and have become convinced that the large majority of what I have found out is, indeed, NOT conspiracy theory, but all part of a plan that has been unfolding for a long time as written of in the Bible.

The Bible states that Israel coming back as a nation (in 1948) starts the clock ticking and that the generation that sees this will not pass away before the second coming of Jesus Christ. Before He comes back though, the Antichrist, (The Maitreya) comes first.

Revelation, the last book of the Bible, gives some descriptions of what will happen during the time of the Antichrist, famine, disease, war and rumor of war, strange weather, increased natural disasters and even something that sounds like a comet or meteor strike, some of which we are already seeing and hearing in our news media today.

These times really are strange, and it's best to keep our eyes and minds open to any and all possibilities. Do your research.

Sorry for the long post, thanks for reading it. Blessings to all.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
A lot of people are saying they have a bad feeling about Obama, but I'd be curious to see how many of those same people had a bad feeling about Bush/Cheny and McCain/Palin?

I did not like Bush at all. But the feeling I get from Obama is not the same.
I feel Obama is hiding something, Bush did not hide how bad he was.
There is just something about him.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by GlossomBoodchild

He didn't have the Bible anywhere near him the second time he took the oath:

See, I'm already doing better than what the OP did, I gave you an embedded pic.

Obama supporters need to do a little research on there war mongering messiah.

-Lahara

You are kidding right? You do know that the right hand is placed up...and the left hand goes on the bible...right?
Do you have any better photos where we can see his whole body, please....maybe even the whole room...hence proving that there is no bible "anywhere near him" as you have stated.... Thank you

For the record I am not an Obama supporter, nor am I a McCain supporter...I am a supporter of knowledge and evidence...so far you have shown none.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

i try again my question is that acording to crem maitreyas meant to have been living in londons east end and working as a social work which does not fit obarmas cv as far as i know that said i still think dearsoulkeeper might be on to something

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Uhhh you do realize it was an exclusive swearing in right? It was done in secret, theres not a hundred reporters or anything, the Reporter, was hand picked...

So thats why theres only one photo. This man is very sneaky, false hope is bad for EVERYBODY.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
You are kidding right? You do know that the right hand is placed up...and the left hand goes on the bible...right?
Do you have any better photos where we can see his whole body, please....maybe even the whole room...hence proving that there is no bible "anywhere near him" as you have stated.... Thank you

For the record I am not an Obama supporter, nor am I a McCain supporter...I am a supporter of knowledge and evidence...so far you have shown none.

Lol, nice cop-out, if you look down far enough, you will see that his left hand is not on the bible, it's at his side on his leg.
Sorry, but I didn't take the picture, the reporters did and that is as much of a full body shot as they decided to give folks, but you can see a little bit of his hand and unless a dwarf is balancing a bible on his head for Obamessiah to swear on.

I also seriously doubt that there is a bible in the room, none of the articles talk about a bible being in the room or Obama swearing on it.

Unless you are completely daft (which if you are Blossom Goodchild or a fan of hers, then you obviously are), then you would know that it is not law for a president to be sworn in on a Bible, I was just giving the proof you requested, you are an Obama supporter though, I can tell by your lack of reason and comprehension.

So quit praying to non-existent aliens and do some good in the world.

I am a supporter of knowledge and evidence...so far you have shown none.

Dodn't believe in what that garbage spewer (AKA Blossom Goodchild) says, that's a start at denying ignorance by denying her bs.

Seriously, get a clue, his hand was not on a Bible nor was there a Bible in the room, but a bible being in there room doesn't mean anything either, whether he swears on it or not is what means something.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I wouldn't swear on the bible either.
You conspiracy nuts are all trying to prove Obama has bad intentions, because he won't swear on a book of lies and conjecture?

Anyone else smell the irony here?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I've visited the Share International website in the past and have read many articles on this Maitreya character and don't believe he is Barak Obama. Supposedly this Maitreya character attends meetings by walking through walls and materializes in the midst of people out of the blue. There are apparently pictures of him and he doesn't look like Barak Obama. Additionally, according to Share - International or maybe it was Sherry Shiner on sherryshinertalkradio.com, when Maitreya finally makes his appearance on television and "talks" to the world he will supposed do so telepathically in everyone's native language. Unfortunately, I don't that Barak Obama is this guy. This doesn't mean however, that I don't believe that Maitreya is coming with his spiritual teachers to bring in a new age. Oh, I think this false prophet will come to deceive lots of folks into believing that he is here to do God's work. What his real mission will be is anyone guess. Some say that's he's here to herald the anti-christ. Some say he's here to bring about the "new age". Some say he's here to herald the arrival of our alien "brothers and sisters". Whatever he's here to do DON'T BELIEVE HIM.

As for President Obama I've read where people get the impression that he is not all that he seems, that it seems like he is wearing a mask, that's he's the anti-christ etc etc. I'm not sure about any of that to be honest. I'm skeptical about everyone in "power" these days who supposedly have our best interests at heart.

From my 1+ year on ATS we are being confronted with a tremendous amount set on bringing about our destruction. This list includes but is not limited to:

1. nwo
2. alien invasion
3. anti-christ
4. maitreya
5. nibiru
6. earth changes
7. weather changes
8. planetary alignment - possibly bringing about 6 and 7

What else? Isn't that enough. Through it all I keep my faith in GOD first and foremost and my faith in Man (you and me, not government.)

I'm wary of anyone claiming to be "the christ" or "teacher" or "ascended masters" or "prophets".

The time for the benevolent Jesus Christ is past. He did that already. He came, he taught, he did miracles, he healed and most importantly he died for us. When he comes back again it's not as this miracle doing, teaching, fun loving person. He's coming back with a vengeance, a sword and an army TO DO BATTLE.

Keep the faith and live to love.

L2L.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They say mephistopholes is a charming man...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So far all I have read is Obama is “Maitreya” or the "Anti-Christ" or something else. Even Paul said during his time that there were many "Anti-Christs" and the same is true of today. Anti, meaning opposite or against, thus "Anti-Christ" means nothing more than someone or some system that is opposed to or against Christ. Does this mean that Prez. Obama is an Anti-Christ, well could be but the same could be said for Prez. Bush Jr and Chaney. Not to mention, Clinton, Bush Sr. or Reagen to name a few. Personally I have nothing against Prez. Obama, he just got into office so give him a chance to prove himself one way or the other.

As for Nibiru the tenth planet, a tenth planet was discovered by Kobe University in 2005 and subsequently by NASA. It is a little larger than Pluto and not some huge planet that people claim Nibiru to be. It is also in the proper place as per Sumerian texts, it just is not the same size.

I am sure there are those that believe Prez. Obama/“Maitreya”/"Anti-Christ" and the tenth planet "Nibiru" will some how wipe us all out by 2012, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by amatrine

I have had several occasions now of seeing Mrs. Obama in person and came away from each occasion with the same unsettled feeling, as if the image I was seeing was not real, but rather a projection, and that what lay underneath was distinctly not human. I have seen such people before, and I still wonder who and what they are, because they are not part of humankind.

He is a human being.Not a Lizardman.Not an alien.Not even a vampire.People were the ones giving him this messiah appearance. I see a man born from a kenyan man and an american woman.He earned the right to go to Harvard and became successful and married Michelle. Whats so unnerving about that? I dont give him holier than thou status or Godlike status.To me hes just a guy that's trying to get America back on track.Also I have a question:If Bush hadn't put America on life support like he has and actually did a great job as president then what would people consider Obama then? Also if McCains campaign had come up with the Change slogan would he be viewed as a false messiah?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i thought this thread was about MATISYAHU,

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
just curious but does anyone actually have any evidence to suggest what the op is saying, is true?
Other then that some guy named crem, says so?

Is crem the new John Lear in that whatever he says goes?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Proof?
What're you man, daft?
Has anyone, who's ever made such a claim as this, ever provided concrete, sane proof before?

Gotta love ATS.
Only here can the rejects of the scientific community be taken so seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Quotes from an article linked from Rense.com by Michael Hoffman, The Strange Case of Obama's Inaugural Oath of Office, a Cryptogram of the Cryptography?:

"Here's how the media reported the second rite:

For their do-over, the two men convened in the White House Map Room at 7:35 p.m. for a brief proceeding that was not announced until it was completed successfully...Only hours after aides told reporters there was no reason to administer the oath again, they concluded it was easier to do it on the first day, rather than have someone challenge the legitimacy of his presidency...Mr. Obama raised his right hand and did not use a Bible....only nine people witnessed the do-over. There were four aides, four reporters and a White House photographer..." (NY Times, Jan. 22, 2009)."

Opinion/quotes from Michael Hoffman:

"This second-time-around doppelganger oath was the real oath, since the flawed first one, done in the sight of millions and upon the Bible of assassinated President Abraham Lincoln was a "challenge (to) the legitimacy of his presidency..."

There was no Bible the second time and with Obama having been compared to John F. Kennedy during the campaign, and with all of the macabre parallels between Kennedy and Lincoln (Lincoln was killed in Ford's theatre, Kennedy was killed in a Ford automobile; Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy, Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln; Lincoln and Kennedy were both succeeded by vice-presidents named Johnson, etc.), I'm not sure that if I were Barack Obama I would have wanted to step into the middle of such a highly charged symbol palimpsest -- unless of course the first inaugural oath-taking was little more more than shadow-play."

"What appears to be the authentic inauguration took place in a basement, and was an elite rather than a populist rite, with just nine witnesses. It occurred in former President Franklin Roosevelt's secretive, war-era "map room." "

"If symbolism is a language, what is being signaled by this apparently deliberate omission?"

"The oath is a ritual and this ritual has an icon hovering over it, as if by way of spiritual benediction and patronage. As of this writing, in all the prominent photos of the second oath which this writer has seen, no caption has been provided by the establishment media that identifies the enigmatic man in the portrait. Yet, symbolically, he is the "genius loci," the presiding spirit of the authentic inaugural ceremony of Barack Obama as President. Like the omission of the Bible after so much was made of its presence at the first oath-taking, the omission of any identification of the figure in the painting at the second oath-taking would seem to be significant.

Let us recall that the second oath was performed in secret: "...the two men convened in the White House Map Room at 7:35 p.m. for a brief proceeding that was not announced until it was completed..."

In Freemasonry the god of the secret societies is covertly substituted for the One True God. This false god is identified in the masonic lodges as "the Great Architect."

The mysterious man in the portrait who silently presides over the authentic inauguration of Barack Obama as Commander and Chief, is Benjamin Latrobe, the great architect of the U.S. Capitol."

Oh, by the way, when I went on line to find out exactly what had happened to "mess up the first oath" I clicked on a link that took me to Yahoo where I was browsing some of the different photos, and the total number of photos was: 666. Why that number? I felt it was a bad omen...(in-augaur-ation).

Also someone commenting said the Bible doesn't mention anti-christ...but it does, in several places, and also, spirit of anti-christ, also Anti-Christ (capitalized) meaning "the" anti-christ that will cause mayhem for a while!

Not saying O is "the" Anti-Christ but.....

"

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You are absolutely right about the misconceptions re the antichrist and what the term ACTUALLY means. And the poster before you was absolutely right about Maitreya not being Obama. Unfortunately, 26 flags and counting shows how few people (a) have bothered to check out the sources from Share International's OWN SITE clearly showing this and (B) do not understand their own bible or the word antichrist.
And a whole load of others don't want to see that Revelations was about the Roman Empire's attempt to take over the world or even attempt to consider the notion that their "God" and "Angels" were bloody EXTRATERRESTRIALS !!!!!! And if any "beings" are returning it is THE ETs.
There are clues EVERYWHERE in the Bible and Apocrypha about this and reams of information in the SUMERIAN TABLETS which PRE-DATE the bible and from which many OT beliefs were TAKEN FROM !!!

THERE IS NO DARN SAVIOUR COMING TO HELP THE HUMAN RACE.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
reply to post by jfj123

Proof?
What're you man, daft?
Has anyone, who's ever made such a claim as this, ever provided concrete, sane proof before?

Not as far as I know

Gotta love ATS.
Only here can the rejects of the scientific community be taken so seriously.

I'm not talking about proof.
All I'm talking about is evidence

And they don't even have any evidence so far

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Never will man.
But that's why they love it.
"Lack of evidence" just means "Likely being covered up" to them.
They go crazy for that kind of stuff.
Thank goodness anyone with an internet connection can unveil plots to throw the world into darkness eh.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It seems every time we have a new President, regardless if they are a Republican or a Democrat,white or black there are people who think they are the anti Christ or one of the dreaded four horsemen of the apocalypse. The funny thing is year after year after year they turn out to be nothing more than mere mortal men. Some are better at being President than others as the recent and now former President GWB showed us all that example. People have been trying to predict the end of the world since civilization began. I believe that prophecy's are nothing more than self-fulfilling fears by people who are fearful of most things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join