It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Maitreya will appear out of the blue and will call for "change"?

Well, that's got me interested. I'm convinced he is a deceiver too, so I'll be watching him closer now.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
end all be all right here:

i bet that when nibiru doesn't come and we're all still sittin on our arses here at ats that all you who believe have to buy all the skeptics a beer and two shots, our call.
if it does come, well then damn we owe you each fitty bucks. problem is; we'll all be gone by the time you can cash the check. win win...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The person who started this thread has got his info confused. Maitreya is NOT Obama and the bright star is a spaceship, NOT Nibiru. I've begun a new thread to state the fACTS as taken from around Share International's site:

Maitreya is NOT Obama, Star is NOT Nibiru

I began a thread some weeks ago about Maitreya, Share International, The Planned One World Religion and ETs over here

[edit on 25/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Just as you've asked me to, I've read the entire OP, along with the rest of the posts. Regardless, I've come to the conclusion that you're just another anti-Obama critic reaching WAY too far in attempt to discredit the President that you didn't vote for. This post is pure garbage, and I'm sorry you lost the vote. Please, move on.

Unimpressed,
Strype

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If you can believe i had a dream about Nibiru before i even heard of such a thing then maybe these people get the same advice from a "higher" source who had the same dream or "vision".

It could be at total random to i guess... I still don't know why i would be awoken and told 30 times to "get up" at a repeating mantra and look out my giant window to see what looked like a slice in the air and 2 mirrors reflecting and creating an image of "stance". Like dear god i couldn't make the up.

My personal belief is Nibiru is somehow its a scam i just can't believe it, leme say that "thing" that bluntly came to me was very very robotic, almost like a "program" as it could only say 2 things "Get Up" and "This is It", nothing more, i was actually awoken from it.

Behind the "thing" looked like a complete new foreign star system that made everything look so grey and red, i wish i could remember the star system and match it.

Personally i have no Religious or Spiritual slant to any of the beliefs or "why's" i speak of because simply we have enough of that... I would even go as far to say that many people are being "prepped" to endure something in a late future, Satellites and a running program could easily make the way of "visions" and "unity" come about...

What if the population finds out "plan a" was planned? it would kind of defeat the hole purpose don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

the fear has you daersoulkeeper.
it is feeding off you and you as the host are carrying the seed of ph33r.
it is wrong of you to take the words you found on the internet as truth and attempt to poison our minds.
your heart bleeds soulessness.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think its interesting, definitely something to think about anywhay. I cant believe how defensive and hostile some of the responses are for some people.. like grow up man..

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
From the Mythria site .

Quote[Maitreya is the Christ to
Christians,]

He is not my Christ .

He is not my Christ either.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We live in an untrusting world, where people like us are at diffirent stages of waking up to reality. Some are at one with themselves others are slowly opening their eyes to the harsh manipulated reality that we now see and share here on Earth.

With this in mind, it could be that we are just extremely wary of anything new. The prophesies we read in sites like ATS do have a bearing on our perception of politicians, whether we say we believe those prophesies or not.

IMO we must wait and every man will already have their line in the sand drawn up waiting to see when Obama crosses that line. Personally, I dont trust anyone easily so he has a long way to go before I do. But that is a "Me" thing.

Respects

[edit on 25-1-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I gave you a star and a flag for this thread because of the work you put into it.

However, I have to disagree with you. I do not believe that Maitreya even exists. I believe Maitreya is just a made up entity by Benjamine Creme in order to make money off of people.

Also, Maitreya is supposedly a Pakistani living in London. Or at least someone living in the Pakistani section of London. At least that's what Benjamine Creme said.

So, I give you
for putting together a good conspiracy theory, but I have to disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
About the "false messiahs"- you are absolutely correct. Bible it is a "story book" and all characters are fictional.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry but, the Obama's are not anything but human beings with a boat load of imperfections like anyone else. I like Obama, but I'm not captivated by him or under some "spell", and I'm quite certain there will be things that the man does that I will disagree with. I consider myself quite sharp when it comes to my judgement in people too.

Interesting prophecy, but it doesn't fit.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I like his openness on the White House website. It keeps you directly informed, rather than going through the media, which can excessively spin things to a negative or positive.

He doesn't take a great portrait, but then neither did a lot of other POTUS.

I trust him. I don't have a reason to mistrust him. The birthplace thing is a non-issue anyway, since he was born to an American mother. I thought that was settled over and over again.

This has far from been cleared up...he went to pakistan in the 80's when pakistan had closed its borders to US citizens. The only way he could have visited is with a non US passport. The passport that was displayed on his website has been proven to be fake. The original has never been shown.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper. Upon his oath he stumbled and screwed it all up then when they had him take the oath again, in a closed door session he did not put his hand on a bible nor was there a bible anywhere near him.

This is inaccurate.

At the inaugural, Roberts had mixed up the words, saying instead: "...that I will execute the office to President of the United States faithfully..."

Source: washington post

As far as not having the bible the second time:

"We believe that the oath of office was administered effectively and that the president was sworn in appropriately yesterday.

And as far as swearing on a bible goes, it means nothing to me and many other people who do not necessarily believe in the bible. It's the actions that comes from the promise that matters.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
People will see in Obama what they want to see, for some he will be the greatest and for others he will be the worse.

I think the rule should apply to Obama as it should to all people in power, Do not trust them 100%, watch them carefully and ask yourself why are they making those descissions and how will it effect me as a person and then us as a whole.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Im a long time peruser of the ATS boards, the topics covered on this site have always been thought provoking and very intelligent, but this is my very first post! Now on to why im posting...

I dont know quite where to begin, so ill just go at it.
I would like to share with everyone my own personal story about my feelings on Barack Obama. How they've changed and evolved.

I am only 18 years old and I graduated from a very liberal high school. I was raised in a conservative, devout catholic family. I am very familiar with the teachings of Jesus Christ and of the Catholic church. However in my senior year of high school year (being that I was influenced by my more liberal friends and the environment of the school) I decided to register democrat and support Barack Obama (this would be in November-Decemberish of 2007). I was a staunch supporter to say the least. I was all aboard the Obama fan bus ready to do anything to help him win the white house in November of 08. I had his campaign number in my cell phone directory, I had buttons, a shirt, u name it!

Well the true story begins in the summer of last year. Having been on this Obama high for quite some time, something piqued my interest. It was called the "left Behind" series. I know many of you are probabaly familiar with this series, as well as I. You see I read this series almost 3 years ago but it was totally lost in the depths of my brain. However, I stumbled upon them once again while going through my closet. I was intrigued actually. I hadnt been to church in years and was really beginning to question the validity of Christianity. However I read book one, and instantly something about the text seemed so real life. So vivid to me. It was as though I was living through what I was reading and I couldnt quite place why I felt that way. It bugged me for weeks and I would lay awake at night racking my brain as to why.

Now what I am about to say might sound strange, but I am telling nothing but the honest to god truth. Having graduated in June of last year, my graduation present from my mother and her boyfriend was a trip to Hawaii. Now having been racking my brains about why I felt the way I did while reading Left Behind, it was time to leave to Hawaii. The first week of vacation was amazing and simply gorgeous. However during my second and final week in Hawaii, me, my brother and friend decided to body surf at Big Beach (In Maui if anyone is familiar with the area). While out in the surf a series of very large (15-18') waves (abnormaly big for the area) caught us all by surprise. As I stared out 20 feet in front of me, a massive wave was bearing down on me. I was horrified to say the least. There was nothing I could do, I could either brace myself and try to dive through it or run for shore, but I wouldnt have made it (I was too far out). With seconds until impact, my mind was a whirl. And then, right out of the blue, honestly out of nowhere and it still shocks me to think of it this day, the thought of Barack Obama being the antichrist shot through my head. I cannot explain it. And as that thought raced through my brain, I begged Jesus to protect me and then it hit. It threw me like a rag doll and tossed me onto the beach. My leg was broken, my ankle dislocated, but I was alive.

From then on, my view on Barack Obama changed as you might have already guessed. It was a wake up call I have come to realize. I look back on the days I was a staunch supported of Obama and I was a shell of myself. I felt used, manipulated and brainwashed. Whenever I saw Obama or even heard him speak, the deepest feeling of evil came over me. In reviewing my hardcore Obama days it felt as though he had a strong and icy grip over my mind. I would have literally done ANYTHING for that man and to this day I feel as though I was brainwashed and used, like some mindless puppet.

I apologize for the length, but thank you for listening to my story if you stuck with it...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wore my heart on my sleeve in this post, but I just had to finally let it out, hopefully I will get some good feedback! Was it just a coincidence, my accident and revelation? It still at times haunts me to this day, when I see Barack Obama on tv. It makes me think about what I became back then...a clone...a puppet...a mindless sheep. Things that In all of my life I strove not to become...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
OMG: it seems that people are trying to discredit and topple our President Obama, before he even starts.

I had looked into the shareinternational a long time ago.

So now - how do you put together the fact that Obama went to school had a job and then was a state senator - to the fact this Maya... guy has appeared all around the world at the same time?

Give it up, just because the "Bush" supporters that were and are completely blind to how that man took down the U.S. and couldn't care less about all of us Americans, and now we have someone who really does want to help us and get America back on track... you want people to question him and think he is actually the "bad" guy.

Regarding "looking into his eyes" (President Obama), I too have looked into his "eyes" and I see someone determined, yet knows how tough the situation is, due to what Bush and Cheney did, but wants to do what he can for people. Bush's eyes were pure evil when I looked into them, that is why I fought on the other side. Somehow I knew from the very beginning, that Bush would be the ruin of America, and I told people that.

President Obama is real, you left many holes in your story and research, all you did was try to link Obama once more to all those other threads of him being the "anti-christ".

The part about Nibiru, I do believe, when I read that on the site, I immediately thought "it is a set up - saying a great star - for people not to be afraid, but the fact is, it is Nibiru". That part - I linked and anyone who knows about Nibiru can link to understanding from the site.

Look, our New President may fail, but if he fails, the failure will actually be on Bush's shoulders not President Obama's shoulders.

It will be on Bush's shoulders due to the fact that we are so far gone now, due to him. So I will say, what I have said from the moment Bush took office....and still very firmly believe.................
Bush is THE ANTICHRIST!

Look at it, it makes sense, he set the world up - but especially America - by taking us into wars based on lies, committing 911, and then causing a debt that we can not climb out of.

So now he can sit back and watch everything fall apart. Isn't that what the anti-christ does...sets it up so KaBoom.

Also Bush has done as Hitler, has caused millions of deaths.

So, how many threads are we going to have .... about President Obama, being some "big bad wolf"...... I would suggest everyone look behind them, but take a serious look at what has happened for the last 8 years - give it up, Bush is out of office, sorry to tell all of you who drank the "kool aid".

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

[...]

i was listening to Alex Jones radio when he had a guest on discussing Obama's Hawaiian fake birth certificate to which it listed "MAYA" under alternate names, this Maya as he said turns out to be his sisters name however i connected it with something else entirely. I remembered this website and the name Maitreya not immediately but upon feeling something was strange and as you I'm sure figured out, MAitreYA, first 2 letters, last 2 letters, now LET ME BE CLEAR -- this is not the proof - this is not the story. [...]

1st point, MAYA, as an 'alternate' name,, what's that mean?

then your inspired calculation of MA-itre-YA, as cryptic code ...
linking Obama to the share international version of Maitreya.

the error is the fact you are connecting his (half) sisters birth certificate
with the MAYA=Maitreya, a later altered Hawaii certificate was later poached for use in an Obama cover-story

I present you with an alternative on what MAYA may mean,
intentionally or by accident the 'forces' unseen in this world have made
the Maya anamoly a discreet clue for those discerning enough to 'see' the warning.

MAYA, has the meaning = Illusion, in the obscure world of spiritual symbols.
It would then fit rather well with the Revelation account , where the endtimes False-Prophet:
A) creates or fashions,
B) gives life to (animates),
C) gives the power of speech to An IMAGE,
an Image can be considered an Illusion of something real...

So, in deconstructing the Obama-as-MAitreYA theory...
Obama may rather be the Illusion=Image of the ideal human, beast-as-god, which becomes renown during the reign of the 7 head 10 king Empire of an "anti-christ"
(AKA; pseudo-christos written of in Mt, Mk or Jn 2:22)

Instead of being the peace-maker/maitreya/anti-christ...
perhaps Obama is only an empty shell after all.

thanks for your thoughts
(No S-F though, (because that just makes this ATS thread higher in Google, which imho would be disingenuious to the public)

* Share International, has long been presenting a near-future Maitreya,
as they understand the minds of men tend to use every effort to actualize prophecies...
Share Int'l availed themselves of the Millenium change
for many years prior to Y2K...and are presently connecting with the 2012 window...
an astute, "seize-the-day" opportunity by Share Int'l & Mr Creme to have a 'lifetime' of ongoing work...
providing seminars and literature, DVDs, etc
"Carpe Diem", indeed

[edit on 25-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You have to appreciate others opinions without insinuating people are on kool aid. I looked into bush's eyes and saw an idiot... plain and simple but shuddered at obamas. There are many unanswered questions about obama and many holes in his story but as mere mortals we will have to sit back and wait.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join