It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Come on !
We're still waiting for you to PROVE what you're saying about this thread.

When will you do that?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

You keep writing about proof and one man's junk is another man's treasure, etc..

The problem is there is a definition for the word PROOF. You've misused the word to bring people to this thread under false intentions.

Look up the definition of PROOF. I've posted a definition with a source here for you before.

PROOF has nothing to do with your perception of reality but with reality itself without perception.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is so sad. Having to come up with these things must be a real strain on your brain, eh?

Here's another juicy one for you:
Obama is a scapegoat. The elite arranged his election and he will be discharged in disgrace (they'll blame everything on his decisions, incl the financial meltdown). They made sure it's a black man to ensure that no black man will ever be elected for president (again).

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Oh come on , what does the bible know about politics?

Its not a calender LOL.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yeah, the Republican spin machines that brought you "there is no torture", there is no global warming, Saddam has WMDS, etc. is now floating more of their biblical bull#.

Of course, the Anti-Christ is going to stop torture, make the government transparent, and look out for the middle class -- and of course, George Bush must have been the good guy with his phony wars.

Be careful about who plant these stories.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
This is so sad. Having to come up with these things must be a real strain on your brain, eh?

Here's another juicy one for you:
Obama is a scapegoat. The elite arranged his election and he will be discharged in disgrace (they'll blame everything on his decisions, incl the financial meltdown). They made sure it's a black man to ensure that no black man will ever be elected for president (again).

Unfortunately for this scheme -- everybody knows that the Economy got torpedoed well before Obama took the reigns. Also, most of the people now don't believe much of the nonsense from the media.

So if this was the idea -- maybe they screwed up bigtime. We can still survive the coming crash, if Obama acts quickly. And it seems to me that he does.

>> of course the NeoCon spinmeisters will be doing everything to throw a wrench in the works, including this "anti christ" thing -- which works well on closet racists.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
While the expectations of a 'seccond' coming or related religious event of some sort are going strong, I have yet to find anything on the web that might deliver on the hope and promise such expectations anticipate.

That being said, I recently discovered a single exception to that statement and I would suggest this is worth looking into by those who have an interest in such things. This is a new interpretation of the moral teachings of Christ called The Final Freedoms. The manuscript is a free pdf download from a growing number of sites. Who ever wrote this material is playing for very high stakes indeed. And having read the manuscript beginning to end, the author may have an insight worthy of the description 'revelation'. I'm testing the teaching out now myself! Download from the link below.

www.energon.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

my biggest problem with the entire scenario was upon doing the oath again he did not use a bible, and that has been a requirement for every president since america began.

A requirement? Tell me, where exactly, in the U.S. Constitution does it specify that the oath must be taken upon the bible, or ANY holy book? Article Two: Clause Eight only states that:

"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Tradition or not, it's not a requirement for becoming president. Nor should it be, and the concept deemed silly, when you consider that America is and always has been a secular nation - as per the first amendment of the constitution which states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i have always stated that the reason bush was such a complete tool was to make the person that followed seem so much better.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher1960

He doesn't have to, the people are doing that for him. Whether or not that is Obama's fault is can be up for debate, but have yet to see Obama denounce what people are claiming him to be.

Even Oprah said "he is the one"

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper
except for the fact the anti-christ is loved by most of the world for first 3.5 years.....

and when exactly does that 3.5 years start?

Who said it would be exactly 3.5 years?

Surely if we have such an exact time frame, we can get an exact name for the anti-christ right? So what is the exact, real name, for the anti-christ?

the 3.5 years is spoken of www.ichthys.com...

on a side note, i understand you are going to mock this, because you have no study of scripture, im sure your defense will be how this is just some website, but the fact is this information is known to all who study prophecy, to all preachers who actually study the bible (i say that because there are alot of preachers these days who dont even read the bible,,,say catholic priests...) so really there are hundreds of websites i coulda took this from but this is one of them...

but most important of all is the below verse to you my friend.

2 Peter 3:1-4:

This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandments of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles. Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

except for the fact the anti-christ is loved by most of the world for first 3.5 years.....

Surely if we have such an exact time frame, we can get an exact name for the anti-christ right? So what is the exact, real name, for the anti-christ?

on a side note, i understand you are going to mock this, because you have no study of scripture, im sure your defense will be how this is just some website, but the fact is this information is known to all who study prophecy, to all preachers who actually study the bible (i say that because there are alot of preachers these days who dont even read the bible,,,say catholic priests...) so really there are hundreds of websites i coulda took this from but this is one of them...

This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandments of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles. Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.

Dude....stop quoting the bible...it has no relevance to anything what so ever...just makes your whole argument even more non-sensical and pardon my french...lame.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

Dude....stop quoting the bible...it has no relevance to anything what so ever...just makes your whole argument even more non-sensical and pardon my french...lame.

only to those who have no faith like yourself. dont worry im done. ill let this thread sit for a bit and get some new eyes in here not this dumb where is the proof garbage. no i cannot give you a signed autograph of obama admitting he is maitreya, and that im sure you wouldnt believe either, i think you would need him to come nocking on your door and have a heart to heart talk with you about it.

anyways it was never my intent to prove 100%, it is puzzle pieces put together that leave you simply to say, hey! that right there is interesting and gets me thinking!

you people....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I started to wonder what was going on when he went to Berlin to make a speech, is he campaigning to be a world leader? While he was there, did he see the altar of Zeus (pergamum altar-seat of satan spoken of in Revelation) that inspired him to build a replica for Denver's speech that ushured in over 10k fans?

Why do I hear of people making crazy statements like this?
No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."
--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."
- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"
- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"
- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."
- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being, but indeed an advanced soul"
-commentator at Chicago Sun Times

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."--
-Eve Konstantine

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" - Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.January 7, 2008.

From a reggae song on youtube this year:
OBAMA BE THY NAME

THY CHANGE SHALL COME

THY WILL BE DONE ...

"Between now and November 4...
Let's spend one minute a day...
Envisioning Barack Obama...
As our President...

Prepare your heart to fill with hope...
Prepare your mind to embrace the change...
Envision Barack victorious on election night...
...Taking the oath of office...
On Inauguration Day...
Believe that this great moment in American history is already a reality...
Say the words to yourself...
To your family...
To your friends and neighbors...
Say it to the world...
Your vision is a sacred trust...
You are a sanctuary of a sacred vision for a renewed America...
Envision it...
Say it...
Feel it...
Believe it...
Make it our reality...
Manifest Obama, America

This kind of rhetoric is what strikes me as odd-this has never occured on such a level as this, he is one to watch for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You are intentionally misleading people with this BS idea that Obama is Maitreya and the blue star is Nibiru . I've given you QUOTES directly from Benjamin Creme, Maitreya's MOUTHPIECE but oh no, that isn't good enough , you know more than him !
The 47 people who have flagged this thread obviously can't read either and will swallow anything that excites them. We are supposed to be here to figure out hidden truths and facts. Sure, speculate but get the facts right first.

There IS a rotten Agenda through Maitreya And Share International perhaps but try and find out what that is by going to Share International's site and reading the GIVEN information. There are clues aplenty . I gave you a link to an article that clearly differentiated Obama and Maitreya so why on Earth are you ignoring that and banging on with this idea ?

Are the lights on, hello...........

[edit on 26/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild

only to those who have no faith like yourself. dont worry im done. ill let this thread sit for a bit and get some new eyes in here not this dumb where is the proof garbage. no i cannot give you a signed autograph of obama admitting he is maitreya, and that im sure you wouldnt believe either, i think you would need him to come nocking on your door and have a heart to heart talk with you about it.

anyways it was never my intent to prove 100%, it is puzzle pieces put together that leave you simply to say, hey! that right there is interesting and gets me thinking!

you people....

You are delusional....and your delusion starts with your belief in god.
"anyways it was never my intent to prove 100%, it is puzzle pieces put together that leave you simply to say, hey! that right there is interesting and gets me thinking!"

sorry, but puzzle pieces that are put together through context and analysis still need to be based on some sort of facts. Once again...you have shown no facts what so ever. And my "faith" has nothing to do with that...and neither does yours.

P.S....What do you mean by "you people..." ?!?!

[edit on 26-1-2009 by GlossomBoodchild]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe the reason everyone is so hesitant in trusting Obama is cause the president we had before was so untrustworthy think about it like this its like being in an abusive relationship once you get out of it its always real hard to trust anyone else like you used to before you got abused. while bush was in office he abused the hell out of his presidential power and a lot of people got hurt and died. and now we have this person who really seems quite genuine in his intentions and we automatically try to paint him as this anti-Christ now I'm not saying its not possible that he could be evil or just a puppet for some higher up evil I'm just saying sometimes people have a tendency of looking too deep into certain things and finding things that aren't truly there. And for all anyone knows all this talk about the end of the world could be true but we wont find out till it happens Right? and by the time we do figure it out it could be too late cause there's no way to truly prove if any of this stuff is in fact reality, we have here say but no actual gods honest truth hard evidence and the only way we would truly ever get truth is if god itself told us but apparently god doesn't have any interest in giving us all the minor details I don't know maybe I'm mistaken and I'm not saying I don't believe in god just saying I think we need to rethink the way we think open our hearts and minds more to certain possibilities and not be so arrogant about our beliefs and be more excepting of others beliefs as well

I suppose anything is possible just look out your window there so many crazy things happening everyday we don't know about.
And i think the only reason Obama fuzzled up his inauguration swear in was because he was probably a little excited to become the president I mean its not everyday you become the president .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper His first such appearance was on 11 June 1988, in Nairobi, Kenya" MY INPUT: (OBAMA's mother has admitted he was born in Kenya)

where did his mom admit this? this story is FULL of twisted "facts" its incredible...

absolutely my friend, he is a usurper. Upon his oath he stumbled and screwed it all up then when they had him take the oath again, in a closed door session he did not put his hand on a bible nor was there a bible anywhere near him.

oh wow....MORE misinformation. Obama didnt screw up the oath of office, JUSTICE ROBERTS DID....Obama sat and patiently waited for him to correct himself. again, if its a CLOSED session, how do you know his hand was not on the bible?

i stopped reading this thread as soon as i noticed your EXTREMELY critical errors. if you are making mistakes on things of this nature, there is NO WAY your theory can be correct.

you are twisting information to fit your story....

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
haha This is just too funny
Where do you people come up with this BS

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

...ill let this thread sit for a bit and get some new eyes in here not this dumb where is the proof garbage. no i cannot give you a signed autograph of obama admitting he is maitreya, and that im sure you wouldnt believe either, i think you would need him to come nocking on your door and have a heart to heart talk with you about it.

It's hardly "dumb" to expect proof when you have a thread title like that!
If it was never your intention to "prove 100%" why put the words "DOCUMENTED PROOF" in the thread title? That implies that you actually did intend to provide 100% proof that Obama was 'Maitreya'.

Again, I have to wonder why the mods are not doing anything about it

You already know my opinion on the whole theory, that's not why I'm posting. I just want to say that I am shocked by the way some people are actually still buying into your idea when cosmicpixie has provided links providing information that directly contradicts your theory from the website you originally linked to!. I am also shocked by the way you completely ignore her posts, that's just ignorant. If you are going to try and convince people you are right, surely her posts merit acknowledgement?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join