It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by amatrine

I have had several occasions now of seeing Mrs. Obama in person and came away from each occasion with the same unsettled feeling, as if the image I was seeing was not real, but rather a projection, and that what lay underneath was distinctly not human. I have seen such people before, and I still wonder who and what they are, because they are not part of humankind.

So, basically you're implying that Mrs. Obama isn't human and is instead some other entity/alien/demon/leprachaun/etc who is using some type of projection device/mental power to shield their true form from the *millions* upon millions who have now seen her on tv/net/papers/film/media... ?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You know, if someone were to re-read you post with a very cynical mindset, they could argue what you wrote as racist and that you only feel that way because she's black... [shrug]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

i appreciate your willingness to read all the information and visit the links i provided, i salute you and your opinions. thanks for posting!

It’s a shame you don’t do the same.

even more simply put: to me my proof is not yours, one mans junk is another mans treasure.

Nice cop out.

except for the fact the anti-christ is loved by most of the world for first 3.5 years.....

No argument there imo . But still not proof its Obama.

DID YOU HONESTLY just try to disprove my source with the source itself being the conspirator and deceiver to which even my argument does not apply, because he himself who runs that website is a deceiver.

So your using a site ran by a deceiver to post your proof. if the site is ran by deception then you are been deceived and your thread wears thin you can’t have it both ways it either backs you up or it doesn’t.

UFO files to be released under Obama Open Government Memoranda

Yeah! the penny has dropped. It’s a UFO not nibiru. if only comopixie had pointed it out I will have to send her a u2u telling her she dropped the ball on that one.

To be honest you’re all over the place on this and you’re now grasping at straws. Obama will be used as a tool. Go back AGAIN and look at shared int they are not the same person it’s been pointed out clear as day a few times.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

And why is it that people that aren't in total awe of the obama's considered racist? Is this what we have to look forward too, if you disagree the The One your a racist?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

And why is it that people that aren't in total awe of the obama's considered racist? Is this what we have to look forward too, if you disagree the The One your a racist?

Uhh... what?

I'm guessing you meant to say, "And why is it that people who aren't in total awe of the Obamas are considered racist?" (?)

They aren't. No one said they were racist. What I mentioned previously was to a post where the suggestion of Mrs. Obama being neither human nor part of humankind could be viewed as a 'racist' comment, if one were so cynical. The words used were very negative and I enjoy pointing out those subtle linguistic nuances, as do many people here.

That has nothing to do with being in 'awe' of the Obamas. That poster I was referring to was singling her out. I do acknowledge she [poster] most likely had no racist connotations to the post -- she was merely delusional in her belief that Mrs. Obama was something other than human in a disguise!

As for your last sentence, well, what can I say? That makes even less sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I do not thing the Obamas are aliens. The post you posted above was a post I replied to , not wrote.
On another note though we all have the rite to our opinions.

I feel something is not rite about Obama, and it has not one thing to do with skin color. That is just a feeling I have. If it turns out to be wrong, then wonderful. I hope that is the case, but it is a feeling I can not shake.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

he could be the false prophet aka maitreys butt buddy but i could be wrong altogether, its simply something to consider, and im letting this consideration information pass freely to all, way to get your panties in a bunch

[edit on 27-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

I think we've all given you and this thread WAY too much attention. I've seen enough. Catch you guys later.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

No, I know. One reply was to yours, the other to one much earlier on. References to both replies were used in the post above.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

I do so WISH that when you people start quoting The Bible, that you RESEARCH IT FIRST! The Bible says The Anti-Christ will come from Syria! and it also says that EVERYONE will LOVE HIM! and judging from the amount of HATE you pople have for him, he couldn't possibly be "HIM". Please, if you're going to post quotes, be INTELLIGENT ENOUGH to get the quotes RIGHT! Need I post Bible verses from Daniel and Revelation (the only two books with ANY mention of The Anti-Christ), or will you people WISE UP? Calling him "not human", wow! Are you expecting him to give press and rip his face off or something?! Laughable..in the least..PSYCHOTIC RACIST HATEMONGERS...at the greatest!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Interesting fairy tale. Nothing more. This, Nostradamus, Biblical Prophecy, Judaic prophecy and many others stifle enlightenment, progress and human evolution. How much of the U.S Middle East policy is partially due to perverted ideas about the "second coming", the "children of Israel returning to the homeland", and other foolishness. "Not even the Son Knows." It is time to live in the present and look toward the future. I am sure all of these little stories are comforting, but we have to grow up intellectually some time if we are to progress past the present-day pathetic condition of Human kind. In short, please re-direct your substantial energies toward something of worth to yourself and your peers. Your present direction will only result in a laughable dead end.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Another point- Creme claims Maitreya came to this world phsycially and created himself a physical body in 1977. Obama had already been alive a few years by then and was born naturally.
Creme suggests many will be around talking of the same things Maitreya does once the era of his open mission begins so it's not a surprise this new "peace and justice" president has been planted on the world scene.
Over the years Creme tells us Maitreya has taken on various forms and met with prominent world leaders to talk about things. So all along as he was taking myriad forms he was really the young black kid studying law , Obama ?! Right.

Creme further states that when Maitreya is eventually invited to address the whole world on TV -telepathically- that he will show himself in the body that he made for himself in 1977 so this rules out Obama. Someone else is obviously lined up to make the appearance as "Maitreya" on the Day of Declaration which Creme is saying should occur 21-12-2012. This may be some project blue beam type of thing (he says even people not watching the TV will receive the message) OR it could be the work of the ET's (Or whatever you want to call them)

If creme and SI want the world to embrace Maitreya and believe he is some Messiah then he will have to stick to the plan . No one would believe Obama was really Maitreya given the dates of birth for him and Maitreya do not tally so they can't stick him on the TV 21-12-2012.

And although Creme says Maitreya can take various human forms to believe Obama is one of them is illogical as would suggest Creme is wanting to have us believe Obama has been permanently "body snatched" all of a sudden. I aslo somehow doubt that they would try to have us believe that an Ascended Master- THE highest of high of Masters - bothers to go to church, has sex and supports the Israeli cause ?

I believe Obama has been planted here to work in tandem with the NWO/Maitreya "peace on earth" movement which might well be a movement of darkness disguised as the light. There will be many talking of the same things Obama is as Creme mentions so in a way they are all embracing the "spirit" of Maitreya - this is what we are encouraged to see it like anyway. But they will have to roll out someone quite different in appearance to Obama 21-12-2012 if they want their years of information given some credence and want the masses to believe............

you may very well be right, we shall all see, simply wanted to bring thought to the attention of everyone, thank you for your work here in posting your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
has anyone got information about a new star being reported in norwegian press?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

you will see what you want sir.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I will judge by what he does. His first interview is to a muslim tv broadcast and he states "We're going to follow through on our commitment for me to address the Muslim world from a Muslim capital," Obama said in the interview with the Dubai-based channel.

"We are going to follow through on many of my commitments to do a more effective job of reaching out, listening as well as speaking to the Muslim world," he said.

Obama did not give a time, or a venue for his visit to a major Muslim capital.

IF he goes to a muslim capitol and address' the muslim world, and IF he say picks the dome of the rock and IF he makes this announcement that has been built up, what IF he commits an act that has been written about over 2500 years ago? I know you don't know what I'm talking about because you don't believe the Bible is God's word written under the unction of the Spirit. IF he declares himself god-the abomination that causes desolation, then I'm going to pin that tail. Not before. I'm just saying he's one to watch.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its not Obama but like JC [jimmy Carter] he might be part of Maitreyas group of world teachers [beaters] i think theres a link between M and O but they are two different people anyone know anything about a new star visible in norway

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Instead of the anti-christ being a US President all of the time, I think the anti-christ should be like the head of the UN. The title rotates every couple of years and all nations have the opportunity to have their leader be the anti-christ too. [/quote
The UN created and financed by the US? The UN that is totally powerless, and ineffectual? The UN that is a laughing stock with knowledgeable people? Why, oh why, would Lucifer choose to put his main man in such an idiotic position? Why not the most powerful nation on earth? I could go for that, however, I tend to believe it is Prince Charlie. The Bible states it will be a prince, and that he will have 'symbols' exactly like the coat of arms of Charlie. We will not know for sure until he comes 'out', around the time that Mystery Babylon, the city, is nuked. And Nemesis arrives. Our twin star to Sol. Some say it is almost here, but I don't see it. I only see the possible solar effects in heat, weather change, and gravity, but no star. And it is a problem that I have no influence on, so I refuse to worry about it. Not my problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowkey

I was surprised to see your question. I have been expecting to see the dim star that Planet X supposedly is in orbit around, show up this month. It is purportedly the twin star to Sol, and is responsible for all the solar 'fluctuations', the earthquakes, the warming, et al. I expected it to be visible to one side of the sun, and it is not very bright. It is supposed to be tailing a bunch of space debris, including one asteroid called 'Wormwood' by the Bible. I have not heard anything about a Norwegian press release. I will surf some to check. Thanx.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good2Go
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I will judge by what he does. His first interview is to a muslim tv broadcast and he states "We're going to follow through on our commitment for me to address the Muslim world from a Muslim capital," Obama said in the interview with the Dubai-based channel.

"We are going to follow through on many of my commitments to do a more effective job of reaching out, listening as well as speaking to the Muslim world," he said.

Obama did not give a time, or a venue for his visit to a major Muslim capital.

IF he goes to a muslim capitol and address' the muslim world, and IF he say picks the dome of the rock and IF he makes this announcement that has been built up, what IF he commits an act that has been written about over 2500 years ago? I know you don't know what I'm talking about because you don't believe the Bible is God's word written under the unction of the Spirit. IF he declares himself god-the abomination that causes desolation, then I'm going to pin that tail. Not before. I'm just saying he's one to watch.

actually i know exactly what your talking about. thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Good2Go

There is a lot of "Prophesy" from the fundamentalists that the Anti-C would try to bring peace to the middle east.

Wow. What a defeatist philosophy. Does that mean someone who doesn't try to give them an olive branch or actually brings war is right with God?

That's why I say that you know people by what they do. If you try and use things like; "He mentioned a goat, which in the book of Leviticus is a sure sign that he is in league with..." -- well, down that path lies justifying the actions of scoundrels because you are demonizing good people based up on very manipulative imagery.

If I believed in Good and Evil, I'd say a lot of these churches are run by the devil. They support people with economic policies that are anti-christian. They've ended any belief or shame in greed. They oppose people who fight extremism and work for peace like Jimmy Carter. I mean, the list goes on. Do we need a dozen more folks like Haggard to get people the idea that maybe the churches have been infiltrated by NeoCons. and they are basically telling everyone that all those people who are working for Citizens are Evil?

Why is it that one of the most traitorous and by deeds alone, the most evil President, Mr. George Bush, raised on the highest pinnacle by Evangelicals? Is it because he gave them more power, is it because he uses coded and apocalyptic speech, is it because he pushed laws based on their narrow view of morality, or maybe because they both work for another group?

I'm glad Obama is going to show some respect to the Middle East. It strengthens moderates. When you throw a rock and disrespect people, all those who hate the US say; "See, I told you they were bad." Obama seems determined to give American peace efforts some legitimacy.

I'm more worried about his approval of the TARP funds -- but there are more forces at play here, so I can understand it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

OK, I almost hate to ask. What is this new "prophesy?"

I mainly ask, because I find it useful to know what sort of code words that End Timers keep putting in their speeches. All sorts of sleazy politicos pepper their speeches with these terms to curry favor with evangelicals.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious

Originally posted by crowkey

I was surprised to see your question. I have been expecting to see the dim star that Planet X supposedly is in orbit around, show up this month. It is purportedly the twin star to Sol, and is responsible for all the solar 'fluctuations', the earthquakes, the warming, et al. I expected it to be visible to one side of the sun, and it is not very bright. It is supposed to be tailing a bunch of space debris, including one asteroid called 'Wormwood' by the Bible. I have not heard anything about a Norwegian press release. I will surf some to check. Thanx.

???
If there were a twin star to Sol (making this a binary system), that had enough heat to effect warming on Planet Earth -- then it would be dang near impossible to miss in infra-red.

A 1% increase in CO2 emissions would have more influence on climate than a brown dwarf out beyond Pluto.

If there is any sort of Planet X, it's knocking down rocks from the Oort cloud. If there is something that sweeps into the lower planetary orbits now and again, its a very large comet.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join