It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

- Documented Proof - Maitreya Has Arrived - He is Obama! Along with a Surprise Ending - Nibiru

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Okay, here is some proof from the latest edition of share International to support the fact that Benjamin Creme himself makes a clear distinction between MAITREYA and OBAMA while at the same time clearly IMPLYING Obama is somehow inspired by him....or will be at any rate :

QUOTE:Q. Much, perhaps too much, is expected of the new American President. Do you think the world is being too optimistic? Barak Obama is expected to solve the major current world crises: the economic crisis, the environment, unemployment, collapsing industries, growing homelessness, rising poverty, conflict in the Middle-East and terrorism. Surely such a task would take a superman to get to grips with?

A. Absolutely true. Luckily, we do have a superman who really can show us the way to solve these problems – His name is Maitreya. The rest is up to us. We have to make the right decisions in the light of Maitreya’s ideas. Obama could be a decisive voice for a ‘new’ America – co-operative and willing to listen to others – in the world.

Q. The elections and the prospect of a new era in US politics with Barak Obama as President seems to have lifted the spirits of Americans and many others around the world. Do you expect a new phase of moderation and negotiation instead of warmongering?

A. Yes. He probably would not immediately withdraw from Iraq or Afghanistan, but as soon as possible, whatever that means; but we can look forward to dealing with a President who does not seem to speak or act from ideological demagogy, who is empirical and moderate and who has a very sick country to restore to health. He has this in his favour – Maitreya and His vision, energy and love. What an example for him to follow!

PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CREMES ENDING WORDS THERE: " He (Obama) has this in his favour - Maitreya and his vision, energy and love. What an EXAMPLE for him to follow"

Clearly Obama and Maitreya are two different people. It would be easy to miss this if one just read the press releases and had read little from Share International/Creme. It's coindidental timing Obama has stepped onto the world stage though from Creme's viewpoint maybe not, as Obama seems to fit in nicely with Maitreya's new vision for the world. Obama has come out talking justice and peace just around the same time Maitreya is expected. But they aren't one and the same........

source for the above quotes, interview with Benjamin Creme

reply to post by cosmicpixie

DID YOU HONESTLY just try to disprove my source with the source itself being the conspirator and deceiver to which even my argument does not apply, because he himself who runs that website is a deceiver.

wow talk about bone headed, i bet you use cnn articles to prove facts on 9/11 being by terrorists eh?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with a maitreya being in the world. The world maitreya means "deliverer". The maitreya is a person who is going to deliver us from problems in the world. This is a new age. Maitreya is a new age word for someone that we have needed in this world for a long time. There is no jesus christ coming back to this planet. He is gone and that is the end. Stop waiting for dead people to come back to life. The maitreya is your friend. And it is not barack obama.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You should not fear the maitreya. Besides, it isn't the man listed on share-international.org anyway. It will be a white man. A regular guy that everybody in america can identify with. The maitreya is a good person who faces much turmoil and tribulation in his youth who survives and rises above it to become everyone's hero and friend. We have not heard of this person yet as they are just now triumphing against their enemies but we will, and we will love every minute of it.

- futureguy

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not sure about the Maitreya stuff. He is supposed to be a Buddha, according to Tibetan scriptures, born sometime around the late 50's early 60's.

It is interesting that their are two (possibly 3) people who claim to be Maitreya Buddha in these times. Only one can be, and I feel he is not in the public eye as yet.

Obama. What can I say? It never felt right to me, and after watching the inauguration ceremony.. a lot of pomp, glitz and glamour, more than the inauguration of a new King or Queen in other parts of the world... what I noticed was the total lack of anything as he walked along the White House corridors. He had an unusual facial expression, one that could be taken for Superiority quite easily. What he held in his eys was not you would expect from a human being.

Not saying he isn't human, but there is something definately amiss with this person. I never felt the excitement, the outright HOPE of so many that he was the answer to all the ills of the world.

I've known for many years that certain events must occur which make the population scream to their governments for assistance, to be saved from whatever the events are, and in so doing they give the last of their freedom away in the trade-off. This almost finalises the NWO type agendas, where the plebs are happy to be freedomless for their own "protection".

Time will tell. He will be seen to do good things in the short term, all the while negatives will be running in the background. I would hope I am wrong about this.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To an extent, I disagree with the Nibiru assumption, and to me, Project Lucifer seems more likely to occur. (I may have gotten the project's name wrong) It is the project to ignite one of the gas giants into a second sun by shooting radioactive material into one of their atmospheres...

Either way, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

this topic has interested me for some time. I had read about his appearance some time ago keep up the work and let us know what you find. Ignore the negative responses. "there are none so blind as those who will not see"

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh my god, he's just a man, like you and me. If anything he's like the house N**gg** that is getting set up by the plantation owner to fail and be blamed for everything. He's just a man like any other. Everyone is making him out to be more than he is. Just let him go about his business and try to do the job. Time will tell what he is and let's not make it harder for him.
Imagine if everyone held the two Bush President's in the same prophetic regard and recognized their demonic natures with the same furvor as what you are all doing here to Obama? Leave him alone please. He's just a man for now. Let him prove himself to be whatever. Can you really change anything at this point? hmm? I hope the people here at least vote. Positive energy is needed now. Bush darkened so much.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar forms the basis for a New Age belief, first forecast by José Argüelles, that a cataclysm will take place on or about December 21, 2012, a forecast that mainstream Mayanist scholars consider a misinterpretation, yet is commonly referenced in pop-culture media as the 2012 problem.]

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc. in Crystal River, Florida. To render December 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Found This At This Forum your choice to believe it or not, but puzzle pieces add up, check this out.

LINK TO QUOTE BELOW

Remember Benjamin Creme?

He is the guy that said the one we have all been waiting for is here.

The Messiah. The Maitreya. The Imam Mahdi. The World Teacher.

Well this entity last showed himself in Nairobi Kenya.

Hmmmm ..... Whats so familiar about Nairobi Kenya?

Obama's half-brother is tracked down to Nairobi slum

That's right! Obamas family cmes from Nairobi Kenya!

NAIROBI, Kenya - Hundreds of U.S. Embassy employees and their families cheered and sang to greet Sen. Barack Obama after he met Friday with President Mwai Kibaki during Obama’s first trip to his father’s homeland since taking office.

Homecoming
The Illinois Democrat and his family are headed Saturday to the western village of Nyangoma-Kogelo, where Obama’s father grew up and where his grandmother still lives.

On the streets of the capital, Nairobi, reactions to Obama’s arrival Thursday were mixed.

CHECK THIS OUT

[link to www.balaams-ass.com]

[link to www.deceptioninthechurch.com]

[link to www.lightinfo.org]

[link to www.watchman.org]

[link to www.share-berlin.info]

[link to www.share-international.org]

[edit on 26-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by safteynet

this topic has interested me for some time. I had read about his appearance some time ago keep up the work and let us know what you find. Ignore the negative responses. "there are none so blind as those who will not see"

Thanks Saftey

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i wish i could tell you what i know...and what i know is minor ...compared to the big players, but the Holy Spirit connects the dots in amazing ways. i was a screen-writer in hollywood before i gave my life to Christ. i saw a lot... let me tell you that i got a xmas card from one of his friends and there is a pix of african messiah-you open the card and b h o pix is right behind it...- a few weeks ago, when we got the card, my little girl said: that's weird -like they think he's the messiah in the card that was sent to us. do a little research...who of his main supporters bought massive amts of land in hawaii a few years back. why does he go back there off and on? hawaii has something to do with it i think. (just gut instinct w. what patchwork info i know) this has been planned for quite a while... a year ago i wanted to vote for him but as i checked into his voting record, i was convicted voting for him would be at the cost of my soul. yes, i too, shuddered at the thought of watching the inaugur.
these are trying times...love YHWH with all your heart and your neighbor...stay in the Shelter of the Most High ps 91 - His Spirit will guide you.
we'll never know all the details so we must do the best we can for each other and cherish truth while we can still speak it...laugh -dance...sing...the worst thing the machine can take from you is your joy.
thanks daersoulkeeper for your post.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The 1st time in a long time America has an intelligent person as president and now he is classed as the anti-christ and whatever other nonesense.

Sorry ladies and gents but you guys missed the boat, if you wanted to find all things evil in your presidents, you missed 2 of them...they go by the name Bush, they have brought America to its knees, stole from the poeple, cheated the people and lied to the people.

You now want to hang the man attempting to fix things, Not everything can be changed over night, not everything can be fixed, but you need someone to set you on the right road.

Maybe you guys will get what you deserve.....Bush 3.. good ol Jeb.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Horus12]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Is that all you can say in response to the many many points that have been made to disprove the notion of Maitreya being Obama ?
So according to you, Benjamin Creme has spent 30 odd years preparing to introduce the world to the NWO's supernatural Messiah , giving readers hundreds of pointers as to how to recognize him when he finally begins his open mission and all along he's been lying about the identity of him and the abilities he will demonstrate ?

Given he wants the whole world to listen to Maitreya he for some strange reason decides to mislead people about his true identity as for some even stranger reason he thinks this will get the plan more support and that by not knowing who Maitreya really is Maitreya will garner the attention Creme has been hoping he'd garner for decades ? So he goes around making a clear distinction between who Obama is and who Maitreya is as he thinks this will gain more believers for Maitreya's cause and mission. What a curious strategy and last minute about turn Creme seems to have then.

Oh and lets not forget that he has told the world to expect a spaceship that will look like a big blue star when all along he REALLY meant to look out for Nibiru. He seems to think that this kind of obvious lie is also condusive to Maitreya's cause which he spent years so carefully perpetuating. He sure is intelligent this Creme.

Gosh you make SO much sense, why didn I not see it before.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Obama, the World Teacher

Obama, the World Teacher
By Lee Duigon
MichNews.com
Jul 21, 2008

“Is Obama an enlightened being?” asked San Francisco Chronicle columnist Mark Morford (June 6, 2008).

Well, yes, of course he is, Morford answered himself. As evidence, he cited “enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who’ve been intuitively blown away by Obama’s presence.” Yikes. You can’t argue with really spiritual people, can you?

“Many spiritually advanced people… identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being… who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet,” Morford wrote.

All right, already: so Barack Obama is not just some far-left putz from Chicago, but something more than human, a being on a higher plane. Not just some dork who thinks there are 57 states in the Union, but a Lightworker.

But which higher being is he? An archangel? A genie? Zeus? Hercules? The Mothman? It’s important to know these things.

The evidence is overwhelming: Barack Obama is Maitreya.

I can hear you saying, Huh?

Disappointing, isn’t it? You were expecting something spectacular, like maybe the love-child of Elvis and this really gorgeous pan-sexual secret agent from a galaxy far, far away. Maitreya who?

You need to be educated. So absorb this, taken from one of the many Maitreya websites on the Internet (www.share-international.org/ ).

“Who is Maitreya? He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions… Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya… Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

“At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.”

(Hey! Who keeps making all those retching noises in the background? We’re trying to do something spiritual here…)

To all those who still think Al Gore or Richard Simmons is Maitreya—sorry: it’s Obama. Hands down. But don’t worry: he remains the same likeable young man we’ve all come to know as our favorite presidential candidate.

If Obama is not Maitreya, then he and Maitreya have the same speechwriters. But there’s no way Obama intuitively flabbergasts all those spiritually attuned people in San Francisco without being the World Teacher.

At this point we ought to be asking ourselves, Why even hold the election? I mean, this guy is Maitreya, man! Aside from the undeniable fact that anyone who votes against him has got to be a racist, and so shouldn’t be allowed to vote at all, it’s, like, karma that Barack Obama be the president. We need the World Teacher in the White House!

“Under Maitreya’s inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all”—it says so on the Internet.

For “Maitreya” read “Obama.”

And this fallen world deserves him.

Copyright by Lee Duigon

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Is that all you can say in response to the many many points that have been made to disprove the notion of Maitreya being Obama ?
So according to you, Benjamin Creme has spent 30 odd years preparing to introduce the world to the NWO's supernatural Messiah , giving readers hundreds of pointers as to how to recognize him when he finally begins his open mission and all along he's been lying about the identity of him and the abilities he will demonstrate ?

Given he wants the whole world to listen to Maitreya he for some strange reason decides to mislead people about his true identity as for some even stranger reason he thinks this will get the plan more support and that by not knowing who Maitreya really is Maitreya will garner the attention Creme has been hoping he'd garner for decades ? So he goes around making a clear distinction between who Obama is and who Maitreya is as he thinks this will gain more believers for Maitreya's cause and mission. What a curious strategy and last minute about turn Creme seems to have then.

Oh and lets not forget that he has told the world to expect a spaceship that will look like a big blue star when all along he REALLY meant to look out for Nibiru. He seems to think that this kind of obvious lie is also condusive to Maitreya's cause which he spent years so carefully perpetuating. He sure is intelligent this Creme.

Gosh you make SO much sense, why didn I not see it before.

he could be the false prophet aka maitreys butt buddy but i could be wrong altogether, its simply something to consider, and im letting this consideration information pass freely to all, way to get your panties in a bunch

IAPETUS - SATURNS MOON - STRAIGHT LINE RUNNING 2/3 OF THE PLANET'S SURFACE - STRAIGHT LINES DONT EXIST IN NATURE - 12 MILE HIGH WALL BY 12 MILE WIDE WALL

aka: for all we know the space ship could be the size of a planet

PICTURE BELOW

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hey, you are on to something here cosmicpixie...

I just can't believe this statue is being built in India of all places.

I've been focused on other subjects like NWO, 9-11, and the Economy collapsing... but I like what you have brought to the table here.

Revelations speaks of a statue coming to life, so this is what raised my eyebrow.

Keep up the good work... but don't forget to enjoy the roses while your still alive.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There are some serious things everybody needs to know about when it comes to the Anti Christ.

1. There is more than ONE. Satan has children and weve come to notice this over the years. The nephillim also had children didnt he?
2. The Anti Christ HAS to already be here on earth. Why? Because in order for him to fall into prophecy, he has to rise to power and control the nations and establish peace.
3. The Anti Christ will establish peace in Israel. This is ALREADY happening. Im not saying Obama is the Anti Christ or trying to confirm it, but point things out. Dig???

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Another point- Creme claims Maitreya came to this world phsycially and created himself a physical body in 1977. Obama had already been alive a few years by then and was born naturally.
Creme suggests many will be around talking of the same things Maitreya does once the era of his open mission begins so it's not a surprise this new "peace and justice" president has been planted on the world scene.
Over the years Creme tells us Maitreya has taken on various forms and met with prominent world leaders to talk about things. So all along as he was taking myriad forms he was really the young black kid studying law , Obama ?! Right.

Creme further states that when Maitreya is eventually invited to address the whole world on TV -telepathically- that he will show himself in the body that he made for himself in 1977 so this rules out Obama. Someone else is obviously lined up to make the appearance as "Maitreya" on the Day of Declaration which Creme is saying should occur 21-12-2012. This may be some project blue beam type of thing (he says even people not watching the TV will receive the message) OR it could be the work of the ET's (Or whatever you want to call them)

If creme and SI want the world to embrace Maitreya and believe he is some Messiah then he will have to stick to the plan . No one would believe Obama was really Maitreya given the dates of birth for him and Maitreya do not tally so they can't stick him on the TV 21-12-2012.

And although Creme says Maitreya can take various human forms to believe Obama is one of them is illogical as would suggest Creme is wanting to have us believe Obama has been permanently "body snatched" all of a sudden. I aslo somehow doubt that they would try to have us believe that an Ascended Master- THE highest of high of Masters - bothers to go to church, has sex and supports the Israeli cause ?

I believe Obama has been planted here to work in tandem with the NWO/Maitreya "peace on earth" movement which might well be a movement of darkness disguised as the light. There will be many talking of the same things Obama is as Creme mentions so in a way they are all embracing the "spirit" of Maitreya - this is what we are encouraged to see it like anyway. But they will have to roll out someone quite different in appearance to Obama 21-12-2012 if they want their years of information given some credence and want the masses to believe............

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Yes there are a a few I know. My mother as well. I have always thought I had the gift of discerning spirits. I think that is what is ringing in here. People on tv like Benny Hinn, or people I meet in every day life. Others have noticed how I call something wrong about someone , when they do not see it until that wrong thing is done by them, and they will wonder how I knew.

Well, I tell you, this one is STRONG. My feeling is there is something guiding him that is evil in nature. I may get flamed for feeling this, and stating it but I do not care. I call it how I feel it. This feeling is so strong that it is making me sick to my stomach.

Yes he is clever, and people will attach to him for many reasons. I think people want to bad for this world to get better, but only GOD can make this world better. Government can not and never has.

You're kidding, right? Or you're delusional. No wait.. try this on for size...

*I'm* very psychic too and can discern spirits, etc, I run with the badgers and and spiritually in touch with my duodenum, blah blah. And right now I get a very STRONG feeling that it is YOU in fact who are evil and misleading.

I think you're trying to subvert Obama with your ridiculous claims and are in fact the anti-christ yourself. That's what my soul tells me. Oh and same with Mr. Miller across the hall in flat 3A -- he feels it too.

Do you see how silly that sounds?

Why is it that as soon as someone with potential shows up, rather than beat on him for typical things like infidelity, his skin colour, his lack of swearing on a bible -- people instead assume the supernatural?

Madness! But entertaining, nonetheless!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join