It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have so many questions about the NWO... Are we completly missing somthing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I almost have a complete grasp of how this is all playing out. Basically what David Icke said with the whole Problem, Reaction, Solution theory.

1) The government (or PTB) creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others
2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights
3) The government (or PTB) offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis

I mean basically these are the fundamental rules of how the powers that be work.

but what else are we missing? What about this so called One World Religion theory?
How is that gonna play out? I don't see how it could unless we really start to think outside the box.

And I have began thinking outside the box a lot latley after doing a bit of research on the Astral Plane.

I've explored countless possibilities of what the final outcome of this looks like and how it is pulled off.

Can someone help suggest some unpopular ideas of how the NWO is really woring here... I mean what if Alex Jones is really working for them.... what does that ultimatly mean?

And how do the Vatican and Zionists play a role together? Who is on top of the pyramid? Just the Bildebergers?

This is a chess game folks... and we better start thinking a few moves ahead and start getting on their level of thinking (which many ATSers already do)... and start offering suggestions and theories that you won't here on the Alex Jones show.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I remember reading about the John Gray betrayal by Alex Jones and how he doesn't mention the Vatican-Jesuit connection to the NWO guys like Rothschild. Now I also wonder if Jones is the real deal. THink of it, if they really wanted him gone they'd kill him whenever he was arrested. They didn't hesitate on William Cooper, did they?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

There is a thread about how William Cooper called him out in 1999.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mean think about it... Do you really think Alex Jones was able to sneak into the Bohemian Grove? and this is what really scares me.

He was basically allowed to film it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The answer or at least part of it, was that the antichrist was made up. That way people would rebel against the antichrist and would become marked. Project Bluebeam will be played out in London Olympics 2012. This will also be known as Zion and will weigh heavily into endtime Bible Prophecy. The top of the pyramid is Queen Elizabeth II, although Prince William is the one with the mark of the beast.

noahhunt.org...
noahhunt.org...

Behold, a pale horse.
noahhunt.org...

www.noahhunt.org...

[edit on 23-1-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you want to know the next move you have to know who the antichrist is. Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here is an interesting thing that used to not be around. In the "old days" of conspiracy theories, everyone had their own opinion of who was in charge, be it the Illuminati, the Bilderbergers, TLC, etc., etc. Sometimes, the argument of who was in charge kept people from discussing the issue itself.

Now, however, people use the phrase "The Powers That Be", or TPTB for shorthand. This is a subtle, yet very powerful, way of thinking. It allows for various issues to be discussed, while leaving out who TPTB actually is. Put another way, someone who believes the Rothchilds are TPTB and someone who believes the Tri-Lateral Commission is TPTB can discuss the same issues, without getting into an argument about who is really at the top.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

"Can someone help suggest some unpopular ideas of how the NWO is really woring here... I mean what if Alex Jones is really working for them.... what does that ultimatly mean?

And how do the Vatican and Zionists play a role together? Who is on top of the pyramid? Just the Bildebergers?

This is a chess game folks... and we better start thinking a few moves ahead and start getting on their level of thinking (which many ATSers already do)... and start offering suggestions and theories that you won't here on the Alex Jones show."

===================================

Well Alex brings up a lot of good information that is verifiable
thru other sources.

I think sometimes Alex is fed disinfo to make him look bad or like
a crack pot, and he goes a little ballistic at times and that doesn't
help his perceived persona.

Take info from Alex and verify it, and if you can't, put it on the maybe list.

That is actually a good idea for any questionable info.

The bohemian grove thing he could have snuck in VERY easy.

All you need is a distraction.

A string of firecrackers on one side of the camp in a can might sound
like gun fire, and send most if not all the security running.

Also in regards to filming a long range lense can be used to make it
easier to get away with it.

The filming took place from the far side of the pond/lake.

Enough of Alex, at least he is getting the word out, and making ppl think.

As to the Vatican and Israel, go out to google video and watch
Empire of the City - the Ring of Power.

It is VERY long, if you are christian it will be VERY hard to watch as
it questions a lot of the official story of most religions.

Most of the information in the video is verifiable even though the
first time you watch it you wanna scream BS.

Some of it may be false, but a large portion is verifiable.

Also with the vatican look up and read about "legatus"

The first 5 hits on google on the word should have most christians
furious at what the church is doing.

As for Zionists specifically their goal is pretty transparent.

They want their country, and they want those who have been
hurting them gone from the face of the Earth.

They do not like witnesses either.

Look up the USS Liberty.

Club of Rome has been linked to Bilderberg, and one of their so called
intellectuals wrote a book called "Limits to Growth" and they talk
about Carrying Capacity the same as a lot of the peak oil crowd.

Ppl also hear the term "useless eaters" tossed around, and prince
philip is famous for his quote of wanting to come back after death
as a virus to help solve over population.

Well if you look up the Georgia Guidestones you see they have
their own new 10 commandmants which calls for the eradication of
about 90% of the ppl on Earth thru various means.

I think a lot of the religious crowd is also ready and willing to make
sure that revelations takes place so their religion stays viable.

Religion brings in so much money it is hard to comprehend it.

Go to youtube and search for "Codex Alimentarus" and watch the
multi part one with the lady doctor talking about it.

It is quite and eye opener.

They mean to have Codex as law worldwide if you wanna be
part of the WTO, the date set is Dec. 2009.

They wanted the real id act to pass badly but a lot of states told them
to stick it, and so it died for now.

It has the RFID transmitters in the cards.

They did an end around on this and required passports for all
US citizens to travel outside the US for any reason even to
Canada and Mexico, and all new passports have the RFID chip.

Ultimately they want to chip the ppl like some ppl are doing to
their kids and pets now.

Some ppl say that a certain frequency can be transmitted and
it will make ppl chipped susceptible to hypnotics or subliminal
suggestions.

The valued workers and professionals will go along with their scheme
or they are gone.

The 90% that are just average joe six packs or just regular ppl
are being setup to ... "get off their ride" is how the NWO look at it.

Go to youtube and search for 'Dobbs NAU" and "Amero" and
"VCHIP"

You will get more info than you want.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes doomsday I agree. I don't know if you are religious or not, but If you really want to know the truth you will have to question your faith at the very least. But when its all said and done you will feel better.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Yes doomsday I agree. I don't know if you are religious or not, but If you really want to know the truth you will have to question your faith at the very least. But when its all said and done you will feel better.

I have every reason to believe the Bible is .... the bible... it is the B.I.B.L.E.

The Basic-Instructions-Before-Leaving-Earth.

I've looked at the Bible from many perspectives... the funny thing is that most people who critisize the Bible have not read it for themselves.... nor have most people that critisize the Koran have read it for themselves.

And what do the Jews have for scripture? The New Testiment?

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well you might want to watch Ring of Power as suggested. You will be shocked. Maybe not though, thats your choice.

The Bible however is an adapted version of the religious teachings of ancient egypt. Paganism and most of Jesus teachings which were closer to buddhism which by the way has been around for a lot longer than the bible. Then of course there is the book of Revelations which lays out the plans of the roman empire.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Check this site out. There's a lot I agree with and never even thought of. There's also a lot to be ignored.

www.samliquidation.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Many people on ATS think America is becoming more and more like Nazi Germany. Well, I never agreed more with this statement, but let me explain what most of us have overlooked.

The Downfall of Nazi Germany did what for America? It made us pretty powerful the last 60 years. We have set up 700+ military bases across the globe, and have thus become the 'policeman' of the world. Was this by design? Ahhh yes... it was by design and Nazi Germany served it's purpose by fitting one piece in a very complex puzzle.

What did WWII do? It established the UN, established Israel, and made America the most powerful country in the world.... All part of the plan.

What will WWIII do? It will establish World Governmnet and America won't be standing when it's all said in done. America will be used as a sacrifice. They won't be ushering in the NWO...

So, what happens when America becomes the new villain to the world? What happens when we become exposed for what we are... or 9-11 is exposed for what it is? Who's gonna be the big country that takes us down while we are already stationed acroos the globe? China? Russia? Europe?... The answer is the U.N.

The United Nations will step in and clean up the American filth across the globe, and then a new set of international rules will be established. And it's just all part of the plan.

I post this link all the time. And I can go on all night about why I think America will be exposed as 'the bad guy' in the near future.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I began a thread recently about the plan for a one world religion. It has been in the making for decades and appears to be on the verge of manifesting via a character called MAITREYA. The organization touting him is called SHARE INTERNATIONAL, an NGO of the United Nations along with fellow organization, WORLD GOODWILL, who themselves also advertize the emergence of THE WORLD TEACHER.

The One World Religion plan clearly ties in with ETs and the NWO. If you embrace the Ancient Astronaut concepts and appreciate how many world religions have been "set up" deliberately by "the gods" you will also see how ALL of this ties in to our creation . It seems to be coming full circle now with MASSIVE changes for the race after 2012, involving open ET activity on planet Earth. You can imagine the utter chaos across the whole Earth when this happens, the madness that could break out....what better "justification" for microchipping the masses in the name of "global security". Then once the chips are in, what perfect control over the minds and actions of those masses. "God's" perfect creation, "fallen" for so long, can be restored to its previous state of ignorant bliss. Happy zombies, perfectly obedient to the masters who are planning to end human government and control a depopulated earth openly themselves once again, just as they did a few millenia ago.........

I know how far out this sounds but the pieces of the puzzle are all out there and beginning to come together.

My Thread

[edit on 25/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

Also worth mentioning is the new "religion" or "philosophy" is centred around reincarnation . Jesus taught this as did Bhudda and others. Reincarnation has connections to the ASTRAL PLANES, which I have come to view as just another MATRIX TRAP for the soul. There is NO need to constantly reincarnate , suffer and be caught in the human wheel of experience. Anyone not awakening to what is going on is likely to get stuck in the trap indefinately, especially once the chips are in and the thoughts controlled. The Masters/Et's NEED humans on Earth else they have no game to control. They perpetuate the matrix "reality" of reincarnation to ensnare the souls they need for energy. Those awake to this can avoid the cycle any more and so set themselves free/"ascend", whatever you want to call it.

Just my opinion of course.............

[edit on 25/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

oh yes, Share International is right in there with the UN by the way, as are World Goodwill, another NGO touting the arrival of "the world teacher". The UN is very MUCH geared towards a united world "religion" and Robert Muller, well known UN personality has strong connections to Theosophy. In turn, Maitreya is the UN's biggest fan, the vehicle for world peace etc etc

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I almost have a complete grasp of how this is all playing out. Basically what David Icke said with the whole Problem, Reaction, Solution theory.

This is not his theory. He just borrowed it as this method is well know from long time.

1) The government (or PTB) creates or exploits a problem blaming it on others
2) The people react by asking the government for help willing to give up their rights
3) The government (or PTB) offers the solution that was planned long before the crisis

I mean basically these are the fundamental rules of how the powers that be work.

but what else are we missing?

Who control the Government
?

What about this so called One World Religion theory?
How is that gonna play out? I don't see how it could unless we really start to think outside the box.

It's described in New Testament several times how it would occur.
And reading this forum and seeing how people are naive... Just reading how average Protestant think about Ending time it's clear how one world religion would be "easily" formed

Can someone help suggest some unpopular ideas of how the NWO is really woring here... I mean what if Alex Jones is really working for them.... what does that ultimatly mean?

Why only Alex Jones? Why not all those conspiracy theorists?

My favorite conspiracy theorists are those who are "anti-Illuminati" but just few pages down in their books they attack religion (especially Christianity) which is one of main targets for destruction by Illuminati
. And seeing they easily sell their books and promote that means their are NWO's agents.

On the top of pyramid is Royal Tribunal
Vatican is in the middle or in lower part of pyramid (I have whole hierarchy in one book but I borrowed it).

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Vojvoda]

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The answer or at least part of it, was that the antichrist was made up. That way people would rebel against the antichrist and would become marked. Project Bluebeam will be played out in London Olympics 2012. This will also be known as Zion and will weigh heavily into endtime Bible Prophecy. The top of the pyramid is Queen Elizabeth II, although Prince William is the one with the mark of the beast.

noahhunt.org...
noahhunt.org...

Behold, a pale horse.
noahhunt.org...

www.noahhunt.org...

Prince William? Please

It will be a Jew (Antichrist).

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Vojvoda]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Zionism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about Zionism as a movement, not the History of Israel. For other uses, see Zion (disambiguation).
See also: History of Zionism, Timeline of Zionism, World Zionist Organization, and Jewish political movements
State of Israel

Geography
Land of Israel
Districts · Cities · Transport
Mediterranean · Red Sea
Sea of Galilee
Jerusalem · Tel Aviv · Haifa
History
Jewish history (timeline)
History of Zionism · Aliyah · Herzl
Balfour · British Mandate
1947 UN Plan · Independence
Austerity · History of Israel
Arab-Israeli conflict
History of the Arab-Israeli conflict
1948 War · 1949 Armistice
Jewish exodus
Suez War · Six-Day War
War of Attrition · Yom Kippur War
1982 / 2006 Lebanon War
Peace proposals
Treaties with Egypt / Jordan
International law
Israeli-Palestinian conflict
History · Timeline
1948 Palestinian exodus
Occupation
Peace process · Peace camp
First Intifada · Oslo
Second Intifada · Barrier
Disengagement
Economy
Agriculture · Companies · Diamonds
Science and technology
Tourism · Wine
Israel Weapon Industries
Israel Aerospace Industries
Demographics · Culture
Religion · Israeli Arabs · Kibbutz
Music · Archaeology · Universities
Hebrew · Literature · Sport · Israelis
Laws · Politics
Law of Return · Jerusalem Law
Referendums · Parties · Elections
Prime Minister · President
Knesset · Supreme Court · Courts
Foreign affairs
UN · US · Arab League
Security forces
Israel Defense Forces
Intelligence Community
Security Council
Police · Border Police
Prison Service
Portal · Category
WikiProject
v • d • e
Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in the historic Land of Israel (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, "the Land of Israel"), later on called Palestine, and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.[1]
Zionism is partly based on strong historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, where the concept of Jewish nationhood first evolved somewhere between 1200 BCE and the late Second Temple era (i.e. up to 70 CE).[2][3] The modern movement was mainly founded by secular Jews, beginning largely as a response by European Jewry to antisemitism across Europe. [4] It is a branch of the broader phenomenon of modern nationalism.[5] At first one of several Jewish political movements offering alternative responses to the position of Jews in Europe, Zionism grew rapidly and, after the Holocaust, became the dominant Jewish political movement.
The political movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century following the publication of "Der Judenstaat".[6] The movement seeks to encourage Jewish migration to the Promised Land and was eventually successful in establishing Israel in 1948, as the homeland for the Jewish people. Its proponents regard its aim as self-determination for the Jewish people.[7]
About 40% of the world's Jews now live in Israel.[8]

By jew do you mean zionist? LOL. What a generic term.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well for one thing the Communist Manifesto Works here:

The Communist Manifesto (Could also be used for Facism) is basically the root for a Capitalist Government to transition to a Communist government, created by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.

1) Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2) A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8) Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9)Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.

The Communist Rules of for Revolution (Can also be used for Facism) can be easily stated by the following:

1) Corrupt the young (Mainly get them away from religion or a certain belief). But into todays world the Young are exposed to sex on the TV, Fowl Language, Alcohol, Drugs, and a bunch of other corruption techniques.
2) Break down old moral virtues. Makes children lose respect, experiment with drugs, have sex whenever one wants.
3) Encourage civil disorders and soften government attitude toward crime. Mkae the public get in riots and cause choas, get gangs to attack eachother with no remorse, have the weaker people be killed, and make absolute choas reign with little to no punishment.
4) Divde the people into hostile groups. Divide the nation, KKK, black panthers, religion, Nazi's, Pro-Choice, Pro-Life, Pro-Execution, Pro-Life, without unity in the people an easier success of takeover.
5) Get the people's mins off their government. Introduce football games, TV, baseball games, soccer games, basketball games, anything to get peoples minds off of their government and their governments true intentions. I bet the average person would be able to name more atheletes than governments officials.
6) Get Control over all media. *Cough* CNN- Communist News Network. The Media is absolutly negative in todays world and only what they want you to hear gets out.
7) Destroy peoples faith in their leaders. Self Explanatory.
8) Cause the registration of all firearms, leading up to the eventual gun Confiscation. Boy if that every happened it would be the poop hitting the fan, not to mention it says that people have the right to bear arms, its a law. Every Dictator tries to enforce gun control on his people.
Vladimir Lenin: "One Person with a gun can control 100 people without one."
9) Destroy the line of private property. In communism private property does not exist.

Man made crisis are designed by the mastered minds to accomplish their goals. Ranging from the Great Depressions (Winston Chruchill was brought in to witness to collapse of the stock market, caused by the Federal Reserve-a Bill Still), Cuban Missle Crisis, The oklahoma City Bombing, possibly the WTC (personally I am still unconvinced, but I am still investigating)...etc

David Rockefeller: "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the NWO."

BANKERS MANIFESTO (Special thanks to Muundoggie)
We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.

Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.

At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome.

This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes,
they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm
of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

Feel free to check out the threads in my sig. maybe you will find something that links other NWO agenda together with the signitures.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vojvoda

Wow... it's good to see someone that has their eyes open.

As far as the Anti-Christ being a Jew... Wouldn't he pose as a Christian?

And tell me something... what about this so called false prophet?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Vojvoda

Wow... it's good to see someone that has their eyes open.

As far as the Anti-Christ being a Jew... Wouldn't he pose as a Christian?

And tell me something... what about this so called false prophet?

Well for what it is worth Nostrodamus said he would be wearing a
blue hat, much like the UN wears.

But that would make an organization the Anti-christ vs. a person.

I tend to think it will be a person, and I have no idea what nation
he will come from.

He will come as a false messiah, and many will follow him, and
after awhile his true self will become obvious.

Part of me wonders if this is part of some ancient plan and these
prophets had merely seen the manuscript at some point, or spoke
to those who had seen it.

At this point the only good advice I can give is get ready to survive
in the wilderness much like the jews did in the new movie defiance.

If you stay in the cities you are going to either be a meat bot, or dead.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What if they are already here working together under the surface. I just found this link and Rome is in the underground tunnel system read the stories google the news articles... So many cities big and small. Aliens and the NWO together. I dont know but what if it is already in place and they are waiting for a total colapse to strike.

www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join