It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have so many questions about the NWO... Are we completly missing somthing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

And tell me something... what about this so called false prophet?

I have this as the Apostle Paul as an already fulfilled prophesy, that is taking place now, and since his beginning. Was Paul a bad guy?

The irony being: how much hardship and pain has Christianity caused? Could he actually be the false prophet establishing authority through his invented religion?

How much control has this vehicle had through the false prophet: Paul?

If one doubts what I am saying, watch the documentary; Jesus Camp about right wing evangelicals sending their children to indoctrination camps to train them to take over the country! To restore hard core fundamentalism.

I also watched another disturbing movie from 1990 called; "The Handmaids Tale." This movie depicting right wing fundamentalists taking over parts of the country with fanatical laws using the OT literally in controlling its citizens.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The beast of revelations

"Trilateral Commission has been described by some as a cabal of powerful men out to control the world by creating a supernational community dominated by the multinational corporations. "

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads.

Initiation, Enlightenment

The mark of the beast

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Look around wherever you are, on just about any product you will find the mark. The mark is anything to do with the six pointed star. A triangle or hexagon or three of anything. This prophecy is coming to a close.

"Trilateral Commission led to the 1979 creation of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), a civilian organization with the power to take TOTALITARIAN CONTROL of government functions in the event of a national "emergency".

What will be the emergency? For one, racial issues but people will blame religion, mainly Christianity. Example Black Israelites and Aryan Christians. Note, one operates under six pointed star, the other a swastika. Movies like Valkyrie and Spirit are getting the egos all pumped up and ready. Also a massive earthquake and rioting from loss of jobs

Enter the NAU which will not be a Christian nation. The one world religion will simply state that ALL religions are fine and all paths lead to heaven. That is the one world religion and is against true Christian belief. Perhaps, going into all the world to preach the gospel will be illegal.

Has anyone ever noticed the pyramid was the female counterpart to the phallic obelisk. The womb and uterus

<< 1   >>

join