It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug suspect 'dissolved 300 bodies'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Drug suspect 'dissolved 300 bodies'

www.news.com.au

A MEXICAN drug detainee has confessed to dissolving the bodies of 300 rivals with corrosive chemicals near the US border, in a shocking claim even by the standards of Mexico's brutal drug war.

Santiago Meza, known as "The Stew Maker," said he did away with bodies in industrial drums in this border village outside the violent city of Tijuana.

More than 700 people died in Tijuana last year as rival gangs battled for control of the city's lucrative drug trade.

Many others are missing...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Imagine that for a job, disposing of bodies. It seems like he was kept busy too.

What should be done about the drugs? I have no idea. Let the whole country rot, riot and collapse?

When you've got the Cocaine Importers Agency supporting drugs, then there's practically nothing that can be done to stem the violence and body count.

Anyway, it was certainly an interesting confession to make. I wonder what's going to be done about it. Deploying thousands of troops obviously hasn't worked.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Perhaps it is time for the United States to Deploy troops to the US side of the border. If this crap doesn't stop, then we cross the border. (After appropriate warnings of course.)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sounds like we found the other hidden brother of Dexter.He's actually mexican.
Real thought here, you got the top of the line psychos in the u.s, there is none higher, such a thing would not happen here only in movies...

Are they even human these mexicans ? I'm doubtful

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow. This ban on drugs cannot work. I'll gladly take the problems that will arise from legalizing drugs and letting some scum-sucking corporation supply the street drugs than let these gangs continue to grow and the violence to get worse. The government can tax everything but weed, I know they'll still want to get their drug money, they're making plenty off the illegal stuff as it is. All the people fined or sent to jail, court fees, attorney fees, bail, and fresh workers for their prison system who get paid pennies an hour for labor. They aren't letting all that go for nothing.

"For nothing? **** him" -Former Governor Blagojevich.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So this man made battery acid gumbo out of 300 bodies.

The scary thing is... if there are people like this along the border... imagine how many of them are already in this country!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Imagine that for a job, disposing of bodies. It seems like he was kept busy too.

What should be done about the drugs? I have no idea. Let the whole country rot, riot and collapse?

Easy.. Legalize it.

When you've got the Cocaine Importers Agency supporting drugs, then there's practically nothing that can be done to stem the violence and body count.

Except for Legalizing it.

Anyway, it was certainly an interesting confession to make. I wonder what's going to be done about it. Deploying thousands of troops obviously hasn't worked.

Hey here's an idea... the same thing that helped stop Prohibition era mobsters...

LEGALIZE IT.

Really... how many people have to die violent deaths?

How much power and energy and need to conquer do we really want to feed into these cartels?

Amazing...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The Stew Maker?

YUCK

I say legalize it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The Stew Maker?

It kind of puts you off having dinner, doesn't it!

I say legalize it.

I wish they would legalise drugs. However, I doubt they will. That's why, in my OP, I was asking what can be done about drugs, given that they're currently illegal.

Some well connected people are making billions of dollars from drugs being illegal, which is why we probably won't ever see them legalised.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Hey here's an idea... the same thing that helped stop Prohibition era mobsters...

LEGALIZE IT.

Really... how many people have to die violent deaths?

How much power and energy and need to conquer do we really want to feed into these cartels?

Amazing...

You beat me to it. I was about to post that the US Gov essentially pushed the Mafia into power by outlawing alcohol.

As said De Niro's Capone in "The Untouchables," they were giving the people what they wanted.

I see a direct parallel here... the Mexican cartels are giving the people what they want, since the government, at least at face value, is preventing them from having it.

Yes, perhaps ligalization is the answer after all... it is funny that in the period of time most people consider the "golden age" of America, heroin and cocain were very much legal and inubiquitous use.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And guess who is in control of most of the rehab centers in this country. Those same criminals that run the HMO's. They are raking in billions on the backs of those that get caught up in the drug mess. The War on drugs isn't working but if it gets legalised I'm not sure we could afford the alternative either. I sure do miss a good toke once in a while though!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How about securing the border, deporting all the illegals that are presently in our country, and making the distribution or use of illicit drugs capital offenses? Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one..

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Only one problem with that last part.

That's limiting on freedom and doesn't remove the cartels like securing the Border, AND Legalization.

Plus... think of the tax revenues we could generate...

To be honest... the way Obama is throwing his weight around in DC right now doing radical things that both sides want, I think that it is possible... I wouldn't say probable yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did at least legalize a specific amount of marijuana.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Stew Maker's Exceptional Mexican Gumbo Recipe

1 Regular sized Mexican ( do not remove clothing, sombrero, or shoes )
40 Gallons Muriatic Acid
1 Tsp Cilantro
1 Red Chili Pepper ( optional )
1 55-gallon drum with cover ( wash first if you have time )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Put Mexican ( should at least be unconscious or already deceased )into the drum feet first. Top off with muriatic acid, add cilantro and chili ( if desired ). Save any left over acid for next batch of gumbo. Then attach cover securly ( to keep out the coyotes ) and set in a nice sunny spot. Gumbo is done in 10 to 14 days depending on time of year.

Caution - when gumbo is done contents of drum will be under a lot of pressure so handle carefully when moving to a more discreet location which does not need to be in the sun but should be outdoors. Within 6-8 weeks drum will rust through and gumbo will seep into soil leaving drum empty.

Repeat as often as necessary.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
^^That is not funny. These are real humans we are talking about!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by LLoyd45

That's limiting on freedom and doesn't remove the cartels like securing the Border, AND Legalization.
There's no censure of freedom there. The distribution and use of these substances are already deemed illegal. Securing our side of the border, and deporting those that are already here will take care of the cartels and their foot soldiers. Why should we involve our country in Mexico's internal affairs? They have their own law enforcement agencies and military personnel to deal with the problem on their side of the border.

Plus... think of the tax revenues we could generate...[edit on 23-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]
That would be a big bonus to our economy, but when you factor in the non-productivity that accompanies chronic drug use, it wouldn't be worth the marginal gains to be had in revenue.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This man is Vlad the Impaler reincarnated. This is despicable and the most maniacal story. God bless the victims of this monster. I could not imagine what the people went through before death. This man needs to be 'examined'.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I hear Tostitos uses a similar recipe for their Salsa's.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

reply to post by LLoyd45

There's no censure of freedom there. The distribution and use of these substances are already deemed illegal.

Yes, which is unconstitutional.

Securing our side of the border, and deporting those that are already here will take care of the cartels and their foot soldiers. Why should we involve our country in Mexico's internal affairs? They have their own law enforcement agencies and military personnel to deal with the problem on their side of the border.

I'm all in for securing the Border!

Plus... think of the tax revenues we could generate...[edit on 23-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]
That would be a big bonus to our economy, but when you factor in the non-productivity that accompanies chronic drug use, it wouldn't be worth the marginal gains to be had in revenue.

I'm not interested in a nanny state to be honest.

This is where I get real Libertarian...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Have all you "legalize it" supporters thought of the repercussions of legalized drugs? The Big Pharmaceutical companies will monopolize them. Not to mention the high people roaming the streets. Imagine a city where coc aine was legal. It would be chaos.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join