It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is impossible, they lied to you.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

My word, what a complex subject, and I know where you are as I’ve been there many decades ago. The Heaven as explained in the Bible is a difficult concept to grasp, because it is written in a style to be understood by relatively simple people a very long time ago, so it is difficult for us to understand in our more sophisticated times.

Am I going to explain it to you; no not at all? Will I quote Biblical texts, or mention God, Our Creator or Jesus many times; no not at all? You wouldn’t believe me if I did, and I’m not going to anyway.

Life and death is amazingly simple, yet very complex to explain, particularly if the person to whom it is being explained, finds it a boring subject. From the position where you are, you can’t just be given the true story in one large lump, for you won’t be able to unravel it and may get indigestion of the mind.

It took me a long time to understand what happens when we die, and that has been from a gradual drip, drip, drip of information over 34 years, with a lot of hiccups along the way. What I would like to do is to give one reference source, of something written very recently by someone who is ‘dead’, and which is relevant to our lives today. That way, you can read it, or not; question it or not; understand it or not; according to your own freewill choice. Who knows, it could strike a light in the darkness.

Matthew Ward ‘died’ in 1980, and went to this place where we go without our physical body when we are ‘dead’. Since then he has been spirit writing (or channelling) messages to his mother, who puts them up on her web-site for all to read. Sometimes people e-mail her with requests for information on particular points, and she asks Matthew for an answer to them. This kind of channelling is not uncommon and goes on all over the world.

OK, that’s enough of me rambling on, so let’s get to the point. If you want to, click the link below which will take you to Matthew’s latest message of 20th January 2009 in which he mentions the following:

Barack Obama and the new Administration.
The Illuminati and the Global Economy.
NESARA.
The Federal Reserve System.
The Gaza Conflict.
NY Hudson River Plane Crash.
UFO’s & Spacecraft.

There are other messages available back to 2003.

www.matthewbooks.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is what i think the Bible tells us about it all.

We are borne,grow old and then we die. When you are dead your dead.
When you die your nothing but dead until you get resurrected back into life.
But this won't happen before some events have happened first.

These events are:

1. Jesus sets out on his white horse to wage war against the Antichrist and the False prophet.

2. When the Antichrist and the False Prophet is defeated and cast into the Pit. God will resurrect the 144 000 chosen once. Who died in Gods name. Jesus and these 144 000 will live on earth for a 1000 years. And multiply in numbers.

3. After a 1000 years God unleashes the Devil from it's chains. And the Devil will build up a Army to fight against the people of Christ. And there will be a great war. In this war God intervenes and destroys the Devil and his followers with fire. My guess is that everyone dies in this proses.

Then the big judgment is going to happen. This is when Jesus will sit on the big throne of Judgment. This is when everyone is resurrected to life and put before Jesus to be Judged for who they are.

If your not found in the book of life. You will be sent to your second death.
Meaning you will be dead for good.

You won't be resurrected into the new earth that God will create. Only the names that are found in the book of life will get to live again.

I dont think we will go to heaven but to the Garden of Eden.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Very interesting post..S+F...

Iim not "religious" as such. I agree with the OP about organised religions and their purpose to control but that can be used for good or bad right?

Anyway I do believe in "something" and a lot of answers I believe do lie in ancient texts. There is so much wisdom in such simple parables, phrases or whatever so there is so much to be learned from The Bible, Qu'ran etc. Lead a simple life.

I believe in the concept of "Heaven" on Earth. Take the simple philosophy of those intrepid travellers Bill and Ted......Be Excellent to each each other......and the ten Commandments......few other wise words or actions like meditation and prayer (or time of reflection) and the world would be a better place. ie "Heaven".

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one.....

Be excellent........

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Heaven is not such a paradox because the assumption is that those there would love God above everything else related to earthly concerns....the ideal inhabitant of Heaven would be in eternal bliss worshiping God

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Heaven isn't impossible in the least, considering that we are eternal souls, and some of us remember our past lives, at least a bit. Recent scientific theory is that this entire universe is a kind of dot matrix made up of pixels. There was a recent thread about this. Fairly interesting if this is all a program. Its the bible and scriptures that tend to be nefarious.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join