It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Mexico, come closer and closer Jaime Maussan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...://www.realufos.net/2009/01/ufos-sightings-getting-closer-says.html

I have no idea if everyone has seen this but at the very end of it, I was thrilled! Mexico is having all the fun, this is awesome to say the least. Never looked down on a UFO like this in a video and it is like, that was real. Just check it out, I want to see the original film if is to be had.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Great find and felt heart warming.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Unfortunately Jaime Maussan has a hard time discerning the difference between balloons and UFO's.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well I have a feeling this is a real one.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very nice and quite interesting. Looked to descend way to fast to be a balloon.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan?

Say no more!

Check my signature!

IRM

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow i was just thinking of this video yesterday, because i was wondering what Phage would think of it. Well I guess I know now...thanks universe.

anyways...come on Phage you gotta admit that second one is like the snazziest balloon ever...are you sure?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Looked exactly like a balloon to me. I have seen one that looked, from a short distance, like a completely solid building.

But once again this fellow seems to be afflicted with Ufovideoitis* syndrome.

*Ufovideoitis: a syndrome affecting anybody near a UFO with a video camera. Symptoms include an inability to operate the focus mechanism of the camera or hold the damn thing still. Problems they don't usually experience when filming a relative's wedding.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Unfortunately Jaime Maussan has a hard time discerning the difference between balloons and UFO's.

That he does....that he does...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some "Balloons", eh?
Where do you buy one of those "Balloons"?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What the heck???...is there an earthquake going on while this video was taken? And why the unecesary intro frames that are so heavily out of focus?

Why cant we get a decent video of this stuff? Why is it ALWAYS so shaky, so fuzzy, so dark and filled with rediculous intro's and music tracks????

IMO, all that extra junk does not give the video any more credibility. All the shaking of the camera also makes the video suspicious to me.

I refuse to believe that people cannot hold a camera steady zoomed in or zoomed out.

Not impressed at all.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nice find!

I do not say these UFOs ARE balloons but I think their movement resembles a balloon's.

I still wait for a "slowly slowly in the wind"-clips where the UFO seems to move in an "intelligent" way.

Sure, these UFOs are UFOs as in unidentified. But, please: give me a steady video using tripod or something to lean on - sitting down, elbows on knees for example - when UFOs like these are being filmed.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can waste my time buying a helium balloon too.

And yes, Jaime Maussan is a con-man.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

You know the magic formula of succes?

To give the crowd what they want: cool misteries that make them dream away.

[edit on 22/1/09 by depthoffield]

[edit on 22/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah.. Jaime Maussan is definitely an untrustworthy biased sensationalist
Nothing to debunk here

Not a one liner

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Could you substantiate the claim?
in more than one line?
-rrr

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's a hover balloon, in STL, Mo. the local Schnucks family of foods sold them in the grocery stores for about $10.00. It's caught up in a strong breeze, as evidenced by the trees, one second whisps of the branches are bent over at extreme angles, the next they are not. The ballons are made of a NASA designed "space age alloy" which, with their ultra light frames are bendable enough that you can take one of these helium filled ballons, and like the material found at Roswell-- any connection, hmmm.---folds back out to it's original shape. If you throw it like a frisbee it hovers, skillfully enough you can get it to hover for like 10 minutes or better, with aid from a localized fan or breeze of course. The fact that you have a strong breeze here and wallah, a UFO doing amazing aerial things. Giveaways also include the recognizable design, I believe in UFO's, yet, even I recognize the design-- ironically, it's the roswell Alien design, stripped of it's colorful outer design, either it's been turned inside out or was a special order. The second giveaway is it's relative size compared to that of the tree. That'd have to be one tiny little alien to fit in all that micro machinery. i'd have to rate this one a big fat, disillusioning hoax.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

You nailed it!

I used to have one of those years ago.

*Note: the toy spins and looks solid, but is actually just a styrofoam frame on a string.

Here is a circular model, made out of nylon and plastic framing:

(Image courtesy of CiT)

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I always thought his claims were a bit ... too good to be true.

Why do people like him make up all these things? Im so tired of it.....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Why the flip is Stephen Greer a charlatan? As far as I've seen he's gathered quite a few reputable witnesses together to discuss what they saw. Please fill in the blanks, or point to a thread?

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join