It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama uses Sign of Baphomet during Inaugural Parade?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I remember when she did this, the thing is, does it ever occur to the world that there could be deaf people in the audience? and possibly the people of prominence always caught on camera supposedly throwing the satanic greeting is actually being technically incorrect in returning the "I love you" to someone in the audience, so many people that use hand signs are not always good at using sign language, and sometimes do not render the hand signs correctly or lazily form the sign...just another possible reason.

hahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahah are you serious?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't buy this whole theory at all for a few reasons, the "Devil Horns" and "Hook 'em Horns" signs are both just hand gestures much like the extended middle finger.

It mostly is an Italian charm called the Malocchio which is used to PROTECT you from the Evil Eye, this meaning is also referenced in Bram Stoker's Dracula (Which was written in 1897 as I'm sure we all know).

Throughout times tons of people can be seen doing it, from Hard Rock / Metal musicians, to the "cultural elite" as this thread states.

From an interview with Ronnie James Dio on Metal-Rules.com:

Metal-Rules.com – "I want to ask you about something people have asked you about before but will no doubt continue to talk about, and that is the sign created by raising your index and little finger. Some call it the "devils hand" or the "evil eye." I would like to know if you were the first one to introduce this to the metal world and what this symbol represents to you?"

R.J. Dio – "I doubt very much if I would be the first one who ever did that. That's like saying I invented the wheel, I'm sure someone did that at some other point. I think you'd have to say that I made it fashionable. I used it so much and all the time and it had become my trademark until the Britney Spears audience decided to do it as well. So it kind of lost its meaning with that. But it was…I was in Sabbath at the time. It was symbol that I thought was reflective of what that band was supposed to be all about. It's NOT the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my Grandmother called the "Malocchio". It's to ward off the Evil Eye or to give the Evil Eye, depending on which way you do it. It's just a symbol but it had magical incantations and attitudes to it and I felt it worked very well with Sabbath. So I became very noted for it and then everybody else started to pick up on it and away it went. But I would never say I take credit for being the first to do it. I say because I did it so much that it became the symbol of rock and roll of some kind.

While I know Wikipedia isn't always the best of sources however there is a lot of information below about it.

Source

While maybe some (Anton LaVey) use it for different purposes, its basic origins are not malicious or evil in any way. A sign is just that, a sign. The only meaning behind it is one you give it... there's no major conspiracy here with this one... if you can prove it, then I'll acknowledge my mistake but from everything I know (as a long time metal head and musician) points towards the same way things evolve... at one time the extended middle finger meant nothing, until someone gave it meaning. This is the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No, I'm sure she wasn't using the Sign of Baphomet at the parade.
Just as Bush43 wasn't doing it at his inaugural parade either.
There are 'Texas Longhorns' who use that same hand sign.
There are Hawaiians who use that same hand sign.
There are kids who use the same hand sign.

It's no big deal and there is nothing to it I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spydunson

I feel this way about it...

If it is such a big concern to know the meaning of the sign flashed by the First Lady...then...ASK her! And relay the answer to us, I for one would be soooo relieved to FINALLY get a DEFINITIVE answer.

While you are asking, do ask which finger she uses to pick her nose. That will tell us all exactly what type of person she is...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well, whatever you call those hand gestures, anything with two digits up in the air looks 'Satanic' to me. Although that friggin' 'shaka' gesture (from the Aloha State of paradise lost) looks harmless, those people too appear to worship 'Satan'. It's just too strikingly close to say one hand gesture is not as bad as the other. Yeah, so we could assume that any politician that 'moved on up' worships 'Satan'.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
growing up a surfer, it was common to use with friends , we used to say Shaka bra.

we'd drive down the coast and do the shaka signal for a wave report. Thumbs up or down would either amp us up or tone us down and maybe think about fishing. Hawaiians are beautiful people. I hope we see a lot of that from BO and family just on a personal level. He isn't Jesus or George Washington and no one ever made everyone happy. He sure inherited one of the worst situations an incomming president has ever faced.

The whole Baphomet sign thing is overblown in my opinion. If you're from Texas it means hookem' horns. For most other people it means "we rock" of "rock and roll". We are way too easily distracted by paper tigers.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
check this one out of salma...

her head obscures the G and L in the word Globe and her horn sign makes a convenient "Y" mixing the "OBE" to conveniently spell "OBEY" ...

i swear.. top media photographers have GOT to have some specialized training in occult symbolism..
either that or they only hire from their "pool" of already indoctrinated.

check it out..

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Originally posted by antar
growing up a surfer, it was common to use with friends , we used to say Shaka bra.

The whole Baphomet sign thing is overblown in my opinion. If you're from Texas it means hookem' horns. For most other people it means "we rock" of "rock and roll". We are way too easily distracted by paper tigers.

while this is true.. what better way to mix in with the unscrupulous miscellany?
i you DID want to show secret allegiance within the public media.. what better way to do it in a manner that when EVEN suspected.. would be easily discarded by the same exact logic that you've just displayed.

that .. is beyond all doubt. .the most efficient and ideal method.

jsut like anything conspiritorial.. if you're going to do something.. you're not going to do it unless you're completely 100% sure it's foolproof and you cannot be caught.
otherwise. .it's a failure from the start and you jsut don't waste time on high risk ventures that are assuredly going to fail.

what you do do. .is if you have a certain percentage of a population that may investigate upon suspection of anything.. that you've ALREADY plotted and layed out all circumstances for them to get lost in false conclusions.
even before you did it.
you lay out your cover.. your camoflauge..

otherwise.. you are absolutely caught.. and it's obvious. and you're investigated by official sources.. and eventually brought to justice..

you can avert this being played out.. by simply laying out the battlefield according to YOUR rules.. and those rules designate that any investigation would be lost in other similar conclusions.. thus dead ending it before it even begines.. short circuiting.. nipping it in the bud.

hang em horns.. heavy metal horns..... sign language for the deaf... surfer signs...

have fun in the dead ends

thre's nothing to really debate .

-

[edit on 13-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

hmmm I suppose she's flashing the hang loose sign in this photo too?

Perhaps telling us all in sign language how much she loves us all....

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN

That's the picture that started the thread. Good find though.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

ah the irony .. perfect example of people that don't read threads.. just click the link.. hit reply add their 2 cents and are gone...

-

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

ah the irony .. perfect example of people that don't read threads.. just click the link.. hit reply add their 2 cents and are gone...

-

Perhaps you should should re-read the start of this thread...

Irony indeed ; )

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's really not great quality so I can't say for sure it's the same as these.

You can see how perfectly placed his fingers are to make the gesture. Very good quality photo.

Obviously nothing to it right?

[edit on 14-2-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is it me or does Michelle obama look like a vampire when she talks or moves? because it really scares me ;D anyone else noticed this?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Attending LOTS of Longhorns games............That's where I recognize most of BUSHCO's images from.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I believe that the star of david is what you are seeing her create with her body position. She is probably sending a hello to the jewish people.

The sign on her hands I believe is the sign for I love you. something that the NWO has shown so much of in the last little bit. She is letting you know that you can expect the same love and concern for the american citizens as the white house's previous occupant. I mean really can it mean anything else?

Rgds

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
All you have to do is ask an obomba sopporter. they know everything about him. if you voted for him, he personally sent you a pamphlet telling all about himself.
he just hid all the facts about his life from the people who didnt. when buh was making the sign ,it was what its claimed to be.
but then,the obomba people found the first honest politician,from chicago, and the US was saved. next he'll save the world(after all the states declare overeignty and the federal government disbands due to his flagrant inability).

all you obamatrons keep repeating...change,hope,change,hope...
and you might just keep believing it.
WHEN YOU OWE 6 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
I flash occult signs and gang signs all day in public, why am I not pictured all over these threads??!

Because you are a member of the public aka nobody. No offense but that's a question that only has one answer.

The fact that so many of the sheep are willing to adopt what has now become a hand gesture used by the elite to laugh at us, really shows me that we're all lost.

Dont tell me Metallica started it. Or some death metal group, secret societies predate these guys.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
How ignorant are you thinking you can spread this propaganda. The sign you are refering to is the sign of satan not baphomet. You need to read Alister Crowelys own definition of baphomet after all he drew it.
The baphomet has 1 womans arm and 1 mans arm pointing up and down to ying and yang and the baphomets hands have the thumb index and birdie fingers out and ring and pinky fingers tucked nothing like the satanic symbol michelle did not use. The pentagram adopted by the church of satan and many other cults has the goats head in it. Well if you look at Baphomet his head would not fit also the pantagram on baphomets forehead has 1 point up not two.
Is the baphomet satanic maybe I dont really care but I believe Crowely more than you. Is the hand gesture you are referring to satanic I dont know either. But I do know and if anyone else wants to look at Alister Croweleys darwing of Baphomet they will see the hand symbols are no where close to tha same.
I saw atleast 20 sites on this issue and I would normally just consider it ignorance and laugh but people like you rely on weak minded people I just wanted to set the record straight.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Baphomet? Are you kidding? You could only be referring to the 19th century invention by Eliphas Levi, which associated the "Baphomet" with the occult and is still used today in Satanism. Unfortunately, it is simply that, an invention based on an interpretation that has been hijacked in order to "identify" present world leaders as some sort of evil occult throwing signs in order to further cement their intentions to take over the world.

Please, when will it stop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join