It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, it was unfortunate, but it certainly wasn't anywhere near the worst thing I've ever seen. (I've got the "2G1C4E" tattoo
)

I mean, it's a shame that any child is killed in such a fashion.. well, in any fashion I suppose I mean to say. Loss of life due to such bad reasons is terrible on all accounts.

But it did make me smirk (out of superior morality) to watch the people, sorry, "savages" desperate to take photos and vids on their phones while the moronic idiot paraded the body about like a spoil of war... pardon the pun. Dignity, decency..? Nope. Let's dance about holding the crispy remnants of a child's body while chanting at the top of our voices. But wait -- let those fellows get good pics on their phones.

Nevertheless, it's a bad situation that will only get worse I'm afraid. But hey-ho, that's the result of a couple thousand years of cultural differences made worse by perpetuating draconian religious belief systems

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Disgusting, disturbing, wrong, inflammatory, and propaganda to the worst possible extent.

There is no proof of anything here except that an innocent has died a horrible untimely death. What is worse is that there is no translation for what is being said in the video to offer any proof as to what has happened.

Don't assume that it's Israel's fault, don't assume that it was Hamas's fault. Find out the facts.

It was tactless and horrid how that infant was being paraded around for the media for whatever reason. There was absolutely no reason to do that other than to perpetrate hatred. This video is exactly why the fighting in the middle east does not stop. It's a propaganda war. Both sides are guilty of this heart wrenching and deplorable campaign on everyone's sense of morality.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

(I've got the "2G1C4E" tattoo )

Excuse my ignorance, what does that mean? That you don't care if babies die just because you have a tattoo?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
I know that these Ignorant people would starve their children and let them die if it would further thier "gods" plan. They would torture their mom and decapitate their dad... if they thought it would further their "gods" plan.

How do you know? Have you done any research on the subject.....or are you just spouting off on something you don't know anything about. i used to believe the Palestinians were terrorists, and felt sorry for Israel until I did some research on it.

Did you know all the way back in about 1917 or so there was a plan out there to create a homeland for the Jews in that area? That was around the time of WWI! That was before WWII and Hitler. It didn't work out for the powers that be that were planning it then, but they kept trying.

Check out the Balfour Declaration. After WWII Palestine was given to the Jews by the British, but was supposed to be divided. Why? The people over in Palestine weren't destroying the Jews.

Here are some quotes about the situation from David Ben-Gurion, Israel's first prime minister:

Quotes from: www.monabaker.com...

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.
"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Even the original division of the land has not been upheld. Look up a map showing the original agreed upon separation lines, and a current map showing all the incursions upon the Palesinian land and you'll see that more and more land has been taken from the Palestinians.

That is why the rockets. That and the land that is left to them has become a virtual prision. The only way they can get anything they need is through the Israeli checkpoints or the tunnels they dig for their very survival. Israel has even kept foreign aid ships from going to Gaza. They have actually rammed ships heading that way and threatened to shoot them.

Sometimes the Israeli soldiers manning the checkpoints keep pregnant women from going through the checkpoints to give birth at hospitals, making them give birth by the roadside. Just because they can. Sometimes they force people to strip naked in front of all the others waiting to go through. Just because they can. What would you do faced with the inhumanity of it each and every day. Do nothing?

And, if you think all the above is bad, there is a lot more that could be said but there isn't enough space on the whole server for all the examples you could find IF YOU JUST TRY TO EDUCATE YOURSELF.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

Yes it's sad, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Why do think Israel wouldn't let the international photographers into Gaza.

If you read about it, you'll find out that most of the medical personal had been working almost round the clock, with very few supplies, medicines, bandages, even hospital beds. Injured and dying were laying on the hospital floor, there were so many. The hospitals were being targeted with bombs.

Even though that is their job, it is not probably the conditions they would normally have to work under. How much can the human psyche take?

It may seem shocking to you the way they handled the body, but maybe they were in shock after everything they were exposed to. Or maybe they were outraged and weren't thinking. Maybe they felt taking that video was the only way to get the truth out. To stop the killing, since nobody was coming to their rescue. Nobody was stopping it.

Have you ever been faced with a dead human body? I don't mean a body you would see at a funeral. I mean a body of a person that died in some terrible accident, or the body of a person that has killed themself? I have. You don't know how you would act until you are faced with it, and you probably can't imagine what it is like. I hope you don't, and i hope you never have to.

To me it seemed as if they were saying why, why, why? Why should this happen to a little one? Why should it be happening at all? They just want justice.

And for those of you who say Hamas, Hamas, Hamas, and try to justify Israel's barbarity, the Palestinians have had everything stolen from them. Their land, their living, their dignity, and their future. All because they were living on some land some other people wanted. Sixty years of broken promises.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Please don't let stuff like this put you off of the Bible. The Bible was written by men that were inspired with the Holy Spirit, by God.

God doesn't support this kind of behavior. That's why Jesus called the Leaders of the Jews of his day the Synagogue of Satan. This is men using God to justify their murderous agenda, and Satan's. After all, what better way to turn people away from God.

When Jesus comes back, he's going to start right in Israel, in Jerusalem, and a bunch of the thugs in power running agendas like this will be the first to go.

As far as the Bible being inspired by God, just consider the following information I found.

Quote from: www.allabouttruth.org...

"Unlike any other book ever written, the Holy Bible is compiled of writings that cover a span of about 1400 years and include some 40 writers. Within its pages are 66 books, yet it is considered one book, The Book, The Holy Scriptures, The Word of God. The time period recorded during those 1400 years covers nearly 4000 years of human history and God's revelation of Himself to and through man. The history of the Holy Bible is the history of God's involvement with mankind. "

Now considering this, 40 different writers, span of over 1400 years, and also considering the fact that the men were very different types of people, both educated (doctor - Luke, and religious, Paul) and non-educated (fishermen, etc.), a lot of the wording is very similar on similar subjects, both in the Old and New Testaments. I found this quote which is amazing, considering the TIME FRAME in which the book was written:

The center of the Bible is Psalms 118:8. The shortest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 117 and the longest chapter in the Bible is Psalms 119. There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118 and 594 chapters after. These numbers add up to 1188. Psalms 118:8, the center of the Bible, is the best way to end this article:
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.”
By Rebecca A. Sexton

That's pretty amazing!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Read the story,

here

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join