OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The article about the killing of a million Palestinians being OK, sounds like Agitprop to me.

I would hardly consider a Saudi newspaper as an unbiased source for news about what Jewish Rabbi's have said. Now if this appeared in the New York Times, or the London Times, then maybe.

Saudi newpapers are completely controlled by the ruling family. They print all sorts of stuff intended to stir the pot.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Unfortunately for you, I have been to Germany. I speak German, and I was a religious missionary there. I have seen the proof that the Holocaust happened. I have spoken to people (from both sides) who lived it. I have seen the mass graves. I have walked the grounds of Dachau.

So, nice try. By the way, if you want names, dates, numbers, body counts, for the Holocaust, they are all available. Try the website for the Holocaust Museum in DC.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Actually, Israel broke the cease fire first - straight from the Horse's mouth:

Deny ignorance (oh, the first time I've said that on here)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
That is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life. How can people justify this?

What do you mean justify it? Yeah, I am SO sure that Israel has Baby-Seeking Missiles that look for Human Targets under Two Years Old. They must have spent BILLIONS perfecting such a weapon in some secret underground lab.

What a joke, you act like they intentionally killed a baby.

This is WAR! What do you think happens, that we all fight in some contained Video Game where Only Soldiers Over the Age of 18 are Killed, or Wounded, and where the Reset Button cures all? Get a grip on reality man.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

Unfortunately for you, I have been to Germany. I speak German, and I was a religious missionary there. I have seen the proof that the Holocaust happened. I have spoken to people (from both sides) who lived it. I have seen the mass graves. I have walked the grounds of Dachau.

So, nice try. By the way, if you want names, dates, numbers, body counts, for the Holocaust, they are all available. Try the website for the Holocaust Museum in DC.

I have been to Germany as well, and multiple members of my family served in both Europe and the Pacific during WWII. Through both my meeting with Holocaust Survivors, and hearing of the accounts described by Camp witnesses, I can say for certain that it was indeed as real as the Sun Rising in the East, and Setting in the West.

It is a shame really that Internet spread rumors can take such a footing within any number of communities these days.

BTW, as a result of my experiences with those who lived through WWII, it irritates me beyond belief to hear individuals so freely use the word "Nazi", in negatively labelling another person they simply do not like. These people have NO idea what the NAZIs were really like, and the Evil of which they emanated from, and ultimately spread forth. These clowns also have NO idea how close we actually came to losing the entire War.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

If it was an isolated incident then I'm sure it would just be a sad fact of war, the gripe people have is that 1/3 deaths (in this conflict) are children which is more than just carelessness and accidents of war - this is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians and Hamas fighters. In the last month the IDF has also attacked hospitals, the UN, schools, aid trucks/depots/storage, clinics, safe houses and demolished over 25,000 homes.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

I have no doubt that the Holocaust happened. My statement was in reply to your post regarding proof. Apparently there are 3.3 million names of holocaust victims listed, this includes people who died afterwards also. You said "Numbers have no meaning without something to back them up. That is what we call proof." I agree with you. There is however proof that the civilians in Gaza died as a result of Israeli aggression. There are videos, lists and documented and witness accounts of it happening.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
being in the united states infantry, sadly ive seen this to often.hell ive seen things 100x worse...but the bombs dont differentiate between combatants and civilians, it sucks i know....but so is war.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
[edit on 22-1-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I have no doubt that some civilians died in Gaza. I never disputed that. What I have a problem with, is the numbers that are freely quoted.

Since there were few journalists in Gaza at the time and even fewer unbiased journalists. We are left with the numbers that Hamas provided. I dod not consider them to be an unbiased source.

Like we see so often in the Middle East, every person killed is an innocent, civilian, a woman, a child, a pregnant woman carrying two kids in her arms with a third on her back...

Just like when our troops went into Afghanistan, we started getting stories of "wedding parties" being bombed. When the press would get there, no bride or groom to be found, but lots and lots of guys holding AK's and RPG's. This happened so often that I started refering to Afghanistan as the "Wedding Capital of the World".

Anyway, how many of the 1000 killed were civilians? I keep hearing different numbers and I thought that it was very interesting how the number of dead went from 300 to 600 in less than 24 hours. It looked to me like Hamas simply multiplied the real number by 2.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How can someone do that?? That is so revolting and sad...really how low can people go??
This needs to stop.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
video down... other link? nothing on google video... thks

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Hamas don't calculate the deaths, the RC and the like do - the UN has confirmed the figures... it's healthy to be sceptical but that doesn't mean every single bit of information out there is a lie.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

The problem is that we were told that the IRC was not allowed into Gaza by the Israelis. So, now we are told that they were there?

Regardless of the facts of who was there and who was not. I no longer trust the IRC to be unbiased and I never trusted the UN to be unbiased.

I lost all confidence in the IRC after the Hezbollah vs Israel conflict in 2006. It was revealed that the IRC was shuttling missiles and amunition to the Hezbollah front in ambulances. The IRC was caught red handed doing it. When they were confronted about it, they responded that they had to do it, because Hezbollah wouldn't allow them to perform their "humanitarian mission" if they did not.

Once the IRC took a side, they lost all credibility in my book. So, the death toll numbers are an open question IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

why do people say no rockets were fired - when the vid shows the taly month on month - ok for one month , it was only one - does a single rocket not count ?

and your reasoning behind the claim ` isreal broke the ceasefire ` is preposterous - hamas was attempting to conduct a coomando raid FFS - and got intercepted - isreali defensive fire kiled all the raiders - end of story

edit : i got a context wrong

[edit on 22-1-2009 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

"The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) released a report on Wednesday citing Palestinian Ministry of Health figures according to which 311 of the dead are children and 76 are women.

The number of wounded, the report claims is 4,418, of whom 1,549 are children and 652 are women."

This puts the civilian toll at almost 400. Note that this does not include males or even elderly men.

This came from the Jaruselem Post. A non-muslim/arab source.
www.jpost.com...

The fact is, hundreds of civilians died as a result of the attacks. The exact number is probably difficult to determine. There is also the people who die in hospital after the attacks stopped from serious injury and being in critical conditions. I don't think these will be added to the figure but they might be. Which would bring the toll up further.

The exact number isn't important, the lives lost are. It's sad that these lives can be reduced into just numbers.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You really live up to your name don't you?

Hamas did not fire the rockets, as agreed by both them and Israel. Simple as that, furthermore:

On Nov. 4 -- just when the ceasefire was most effective -- the IDF carried out an attack against a house in Gaza in which six members of Hamas's military wing were killed, including two commanders, and several more were wounded. The IDF explanation for the operation was that it had received intelligence that a tunnel was being dug near the Israeli security fence for the purpose of abducing Israeli soldiers.

Hamas officials asserted, however, that the tunnel was being dug for defensive purposes, not to capture IDF personnel, according to Pastor, and one IDF official confirmed that fact to him.

Brief history of the CF

As you can see it was in fact an assassination of Hamas military commanders - unless you are seriously suggesting that high-ranking individuals dig tunnels themselves? Also if the IDF and Mossad were so aware of what was happening why not wait until they pop up and catch them red handed?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the baby was apparently killed by an isreali tank a few days before he was found, they say he has no legs because dogs had been knawing at them

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the baby was apparently killed by an isreali tank a few days before he was found, they say he has no legs because dogs had been knawing at them

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Abes79

The poor baby was killed by a shell and was then run over by a tank while the RC were held back by the IDF and could only watch. Dogs don't come into it anywhere.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join