It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is just horrible! If I were Palestinian I too would fight the Israelis to my last breath. Just look at this... You must have a strong stomach, please.
The Video www.worldstarhiphop.com...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

that baby was prob firing Rockets from his
cot or something

you will always get the lowest of people to defend this

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I wish I didnt watch that. That is really the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life. How can people justify this?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That wasn't funny at all. I Actually think you should get smacked for saying something like that. That could of been your baby burnt while your busy plugging your free web hosting. Dirt bag

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You can't justify it. However, I seriously doubt that infant was the primary target. Why is it people have so many dellusions about what war is? This is what happens. You think America didn't kill a single child in Iraq? Or Vietnam? All sides are guilty of this. Intentionally or not..

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Disgusting it is. Especially those guys walking around with it as if it were a championship trophy. the doctor even walked backward to ensure the camera stayed on the child at all time.

What the video doesn't show is how the baby died and who was responsible for the death?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Grotesque factor = 100%

I wish I hadn't watched that after eating breakfast. To every war there is a high chance of unfortunate innocent casualties. May those souls rest in peace. This is why wars should be avoided. Let em play a board game of risk or battleship and let that be the war. No casualties.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

You say you can't justify it, then you attempt to by saying that it's war.

This video makes me very very sad.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Disgusting it is. Especially those guys walking around with it as if it were a championship trophy. the doctor even walked backward to ensure the camera stayed on the child at all time.

What the video doesn't show is how the baby died and who was responsible for the death?

Id have to agree with you. Absolutely NO respect for the dead baby and seem to use it as a photo op for propganda.
What a bunch of disgusting pigs the way they handled that body. DISGUSTING.

There is ZERO proof how this baby died. For all we know the parents fell asleep smoking in their bed and the house burnt down.

So, please provide some proof to back up this video as to how the baby died and WHEN. Im sure there are investigative reports, etc. right?

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

I agree, war is about death. There have been countless atrocities committed throughout history during wars and that is why we try avoid wars now, well some do. War is HELL, not usually are people kind and forgiving when they are fighting. I hate it!!! I will never understand terrorism!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
*Didn't click link*

First, I think you need to change the title, It's not "Gaza" firing rockets, it's Hamas. There is a big difference.

After seeing the now (probably) infamous baby image, I am reluctant to click any link. At least you gave me the option with a warning, the person who posted the baby image didn't.
And having seen that image I don't need to see anything else to convince me of why Hamas continues to launch rockets.

Having said that, Hamas are idiots for continuing.

Just as Israel are idiots for attacking Gaza in an attempt to "end the attacks on Israel". It won't do that, they know it, I know it, everyone with any intelligence knows it. It wasn't about the rockets.

Hamas are giving Israel every excuse it needs to murder the people in Gaza, as if it needed an excuse. I am sure that if they didn't have this as an ecuse they would have found a way around it, like sending in IDF to launch rockets on Israel and blaming Hamas.
The firing of rockets from Gaza by Hamas is what is allowing other idiots to excuse what Israel is doing to the people there. If Hamas cared at all about the people they wouldn't fire a rocket again. They'd reach out to Obama, Brown, Sarkozy, the UN and every other nation and group and request open and clear discussion.

Israel would have gained sympathy and support by being the victim of Hamas rockets. Instead they are now war criminals for their actions.

Hamas would gain support and sympathy if they were not firing rockets at innocent people in Israel.

At this time, the only victims in all of this are the innocent people in Gaza who neither fire rockets at Israel or deserve the wrath if their disproportionate retaliation, and the innocent people in Israel who never did anything directly to the people in Gaza. Many of them now entirely reject what their government has done in Gaza.

1. Hamas should stop.
2. Israel should stop.
3. The people should be given the aid and support they desperately need.
4. There should be international observers and mediators on the borders of Gaza charged with the protection of the people there against attack by Israel, and the confiscation of arms going into Gaza from other states.
5. Israel should be charged with war crimes.
6. The IDF leaders and the Israeli government should face prosecution and imprisonment for their actions.
7. Captured Hamas fighters should also face international law.

Throughout this time international mediation led by the UN should continue.

This is the only way forward. As long as Hamas fire rockets they give Israel reason to attack the people in Gaza. Remove the reason, and you remove any excuse they have amongst the international community.

I stand by my statement that every nation with a conscience should expel their Israeli ambassadors. They are accomplices to a hateful government which uses manipulation and violence.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Given that 1,500 people died and 20,000 structures were demolished by heavy Israeli armement, the OP's insinuation is at the very least a sound one. I don't believe this was a photo op either. I couldn't fathom the kind of hate, rage, anger, and sadness I would feel seeing the loss of innocence day in and day out. I would NEED someone, whoever, wherever, to see how terrible the situation is. I would need to...

The conditions the Gazans have faced even before this bombardment would turn me into an "insurgent" faster than I would like to believe. And that type of ignorance, my very own natural ignorance, the ignorance within most of us is exactly what keeps this kind of violence in a perpetual state.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Israel was responsible.
They dropped the bombs on innocent people, they opened fire on innocent people, they dropped white phosphorous on innocent people. Regardless of where Hamas was in Gaza, you don't kill the hostages to kill the terrorist.

Just as they are responsible for the many kids in Egypt with Israeli bullets in their heads.

It doesn't matter if Hamas were firing rockets from "the vicinity of" (don't you just love Israeli BS?) where this baby was, they knew they were dropping bombs on innocent people.

Having a terrorist in your vicinity doesn't make your life any less valued.

Israel is guilty of war crimes.

And all those who supported Israel, ignored the facts, denied the evidence and proclaimed Israel as "misunderstood" should now be feeling such incredible guilt. I really, really, hope they are.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Hamas, Palestinians, anyone in the world, isn't going to sit back and be attacked without retaliation. Palestinian children haven't just been dying in the past month. This has been going on every single year. Here is a list of every child killed since 2000. www.rememberthesechildren.org...

It's not going to stop until there are no more left. That is reality. Israel usually avoids the publicity. This conflict actually made headlines because Hamas hit back with force (not much, but all they had) otherwise it would have slipped under the raidar and not been news worthy and the whole world would not even realise.

It is a sad truth and a common reality for many.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Thank you DeadFlagBues. Thats exactly how I feel.

People seam to forget that Hamas was democratically appointed in Gaza, so to me thats like Republicans fighting Israelis, they are still considered people from Gaza to me thus "This is why Gaza doesn't stop firing rockets".. Why do people act like Hamas is like Al quida just a loose network of radical muslums ?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All these bombs and stuff that Israelis are dropping are not called for. Why they don't be real man and go door to door in urban combat like Americans do in Afghanistan and Iraq? Seek and destroy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Israel was responsible.
They dropped the bombs on innocent people, they opened fire on innocent people, they dropped white phosphorous on innocent people. Regardless of where Hamas was in Gaza, you don't kill the hostages to kill the terrorist.

Glad to see you are judge and jury. Do you recommend death or life?

You can post all your propaganda research to prove what you said. Fact of the matter is that neither you nor I were there to know exactly what happened. All we can do is speculate and make assumptions based on all the propaganda material that is sent out on a daily basis. It is a tradition for these two to go after each other whenever possible. Soon they will retreat to their corners only to return to middle of the ring at a future date. It is a never ending story.

Now show me that Israel killed that baby on this video shown on this thread?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Israeli rabbis to Olmert:It doesn’t matter even if you kill million Palestinians

GAZA, (PIC)-- A report issued by the Saudi Al-Watan news paper revealed Saturday that Jewish rabbis in the Zionist entity have issued a religious edict allowing the killing of Palestinian women and children and exonerating every Jew doing such horrible thing.

According to the paper, the rabbis opined that the Israeli massacres in Gaza Strip falls in line with Jewish teachings that consider such killing as "mass punishment to the enemies".

The paper also added that one of the rabbis opined that there would be no problem at all in exterminating the Palestinian people even if one million or more of them were killed at the hands of the occupation troops.

uruknet.info...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Given that 1,500 people died and 20,000 structures were demolished by heavy Israeli armement,

Prove to me that Israel killed every one of those 1500 you claim.

The fact is you can't. You don't know if some of them people ran into Hamas bullets, Hamas explosives, or if they just flat out had a heart attack. All you can do is assume that Israel killed them all. Blame Israel at all costs seems to be the common thing to do nowadays.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join