It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its all well and good saying how 'disgusting' it is using that baby as 'propaganda' BUT you really need to understand and grasp the situation. These people and Palestine are being IGNORED by the world. When a Israeli soldier dies, you get to hear his name, see his family, hear about what a hero he was, yet can you name any one Palestinian thats been killed in this genocide?

Showing what has happened to this poor innocent child, is their only way of being heard, because the news is very pro-israeli and biased. Plus, no-one wants to see these images, because its too disturbing. They are showing these atrocities because they want to be HEARD. Not to mention the fact that they are now completely desensatized. And if you look carefully you will see the guy holding that baby is a doctor, not a militant or a radical, but a doctor. Whom is probably frustrated and angry beyond belief at what hes seen.

I am not palestinian, muslim, arab. I could be completely neutral and on no-ones side, but i have done more than enough research to know that Israel is barbaric, cruel and hell bent on cleansing all palestinians from the area.

I suggest watching 'occupation 101' on google, for a little insight on what this situation is all about, or Ilan Pappe' s book 'the ethnic cleansing of palestine' (hes an israeli historian)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Given that 1,500 people died and 20,000 structures were demolished by heavy Israeli armement, the OP's insinuation is at the very least a sound one. I don't believe this was a photo op either. I couldn't fathom the kind of hate, rage, anger, and sadness I would feel seeing the loss of innocence day in and day out. I would NEED someone, whoever, wherever, to see how terrible the situation is. I would need to...

The conditions the Gazans have faced even before this bombardment would turn me into an "insurgent" faster than I would like to believe. And that type of ignorance, my very own natural ignorance, the ignorance within most of us is exactly what keeps this kind of violence in a perpetual state.

I do understand what you are saying. I really do. I have only wanted peace in this entire situation.

However, we do not even know when this video was taken, do we? We also dont know any of the situations surrounding it. We can assume all day long but assumptions do not make truth. And truth is what we should all seek.

And I still feel that they treated that body with utmost disrespect!

The baby died a tragic death - obviously - but until we know all the facts (just like in any case), assumptions are just that - assumptions. A video with no reporting, no facts. Maybe I have hung out in A&U forum too long

[edit on 1/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

And what does your propaganda story have to do with this thread and awful video posted?

I'm sure the Saudi would have no reason to make Israel look bad, would they?

opined, Take an opined here and opined there just to make it fit what you want it to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OMG Must see! this is why Gaza doesnt stop firing rockets! *Warning graphic video*

Gaza isn't firing rockets.
Hamas the terrorist organization is firing the rockets.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Disgusting it is. Especially those guys walking around with it as if it were a championship trophy. the doctor even walked backward to ensure the camera stayed on the child at all time.

What the video doesn't show is how the baby died and who was responsible for the death?

They weren't acting like it was a trophy, they were showing the world what has happened!

They are showing people the REALITY of the situation.

This is not disrespect, this is RESPECT.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

They still reside in Gaza dont they? Hamas was democraticly elected weren't they?

Thats like saying its not Israel doing the killin its the IDF, silly billy!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

They still reside in Gaza dont they? Hamas was democraticly elected weren't they?

Thats like saying its not Israel doing the killin its the IDF, silly billy!

I'm guessing a lot of the Palestinian people are disappointed by hamas now, sort of like how people are disappointed by bush.

By the way is it true that Israel created Hamas, isn't that just really messed up.....

[edit on 21-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
That wasn't funny at all. I Actually think you should get smacked for saying something like that. That could of been your baby burnt while your busy plugging your free web hosting. Dirt bag

I'm not sure if your replying to Bodrul. But if you were, he was being sarcastic.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Israel did create Hamas, you are correct.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm not mad at Bush really and i don't know if Israel created Hamas. beats me. an I was talking about they other guy for being stupidly sarcastic, theirs no excuse for that if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The images of the Child/Baby if really the outcome of Warfare on the ground level and at its most destructive are of course heart breaking but it's not that that I find the hardest to stomach. The nature in which the body is dealt with is indicative of all videos that I have seen that present death and the disrespect for the dead that most arabic/muslim countries seem to revel in. It's little wonder that the likes of Hamas and it's ilk continue to fight/provoke/defend as they and others just seem to be of a nature that thrives and survives on its babaric and most basic of human conditions.

May the child rest in peace in a place that man doesnt strike man over matters of religion/land and may we all one day find the very same peace but perhaps try and achieve it in life rather than death.

Pod51

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
dude, stop ruining he forum with these blatent gore posts, your not even tying to start a discuion..im on a 1 man mission war against these.....dude their just not nice,not only that, some ppl use this forum at work , we dont need our caches polluted with links full of "graphic images warnng" type text. their just as dmaging as the pics........

[edit on 21-1-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
dude, stop ruining he forum with these blatent gore posts, your not even tying to start a discuion..im on a 1 man mission war against these.....dude their just not nice,not only that, some ppl use this forum at work , we dont need our caches polluted with links full of "graphic images warnng" type text. their just as dmaging as the pics........

Sorry buddy its a free world. If you seen a warning with graphic video on it, don't jump in the thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i never even clicked.

your instant reply which blames the free world shows you are doing this to simply sprad gore about the web for your own cheap thrill. this aint about the subject matter at all, you just want to post videos and pics of mutlated kids.

thats disturbing. you are a sick dude,,, mods, you need to stop this.

btw, so you know im not some prude with nothing better to do,heres a vid i posted, click the link, contains harmless pain.
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I didn't say Israel killed all 1,500 people. Matching a more obvious speculation with a less obvious speculative bias is idiotic.

Though, it's safe to say and doesn't take much intelligence and/or simple reasoning to understand the damage done by Israel in this small conflict heavily outweighed the damages done by Hamas. Comparing capabilities and the amount of civil damages, in this case the proposed 20,000 buildings destroyed primarily by air dropped ordnance. The majority of casualties in this conflict will not be caused by people "running into bullets," but by houses collapsing, shrapnel from advanced munitions, and wounds caused by incendiary "devices."

Let's look at the numbers.

As of April 27, 2008, a total of 13 Israelis have been killed by Qassam rockets since the attacks started in 2001.

I wish you well in convincing yourself that somehow Hamas, who has killed 1.8 people a year with their rockets are somehow responsible for anything but a small fraction of the deaths caused in Gaza.

Foolish.

Israel's confrontation with Hezbollah left 1,191 Lebanese civilians dead. Which is comparable with the latest run in of Hamas. Death tolls like that are due to heavy and indiscriminate bombing, not a mass orchestration of small arm slip ups, executions or some other asinine suggestion. You are right however when you say "nobody knows." Hopefully the media will sort through the lies from both parties and the truth will be revealed. Hopefully so not to be repeated.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
MODS, I DEMAND that you take this thread down now! I posted a thread that linked a photo essay, and you guys moved it to the trash bin, citing gore and and disturbing images. The pictures in that essay where not nearly as graphic as these! The only reason you took my thread down was because the essay compared the Israeli Jews to Nazis, through photos of WWII and the Gaza Genocide!

I'm calling you out on your double standards ATS!
uruknet.info...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

To our standards it's seemingly disrespectful, and personally gross to me, but it's less so that than an obvious statement of just how desperate and shell shocked the people were in Gaza. You are right that we should verify at least the date to make a determination of why and who, but regardless of all that, the nature that brings about that kind of death and ensuing grief is universal. Sides shouldn't be taken.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know that these Ignorant people would starve their children and let them die if it would further thier "gods" plan. They would torture their mom and decapitate their dad... if they thought it would further their "gods" plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by king Pop!p

What baby? You mean that cabbage patch doll? I'm sorry I didn't see any baby in that film.

Just the type of childish & imature comment i would expect from you gamergal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join