It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bush in the class room, How the hell did we miss this?

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Was 9/11 2001 a Major Occult Sacrificial Ritual - Occult Trinity - 3 towers down.. and 3 up in 2012
2001: A Pan Odyssey
Deciphering the Satanic Luciferian Bush Mantra.

The Pet Goat = Satanic Goat = Pan = Goat of Mendes.

Kite-Hit-Steel-Plane-Must = Kite Plane Must Hit Steel!

The Bush Mantra is done..
"Evil has found a willing servant"

I didnt put the youtube video number into the thread because the video would probably removed, due to slight graffic nature, goat sacrifice..

the video sent chills down my spine because what the children are actually saying while bush is in the class room listening.

The link to the video is here.. Its the 9/11 sacrifice video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

WTF!

That is so blatant.... ritual.

To all the coincidence theorists out there.
PLANE-HIT-STEEL I say again PLANE-HIT-STEEL!

wZn

(edit to add - I think this video is fake - read on - disinfo?)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yes I saw this the other day and wondered how I had missed it too. Some videos dont show the "word" exercise and only the reading of the story...and others show the "word" exercise but with a voiceover until they get to the story. It really is astonishing. I particularly dont like Bush's reaction to being told and the almost smirk on his face. Surely you would not remain seated there with that type of news. For all he knew he might have been putting the children's lives at risk.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is the first time I've ever seen this video and what was going on in the school. Notice Bush's face, though the quality is degraded, but it looks like he's ecstatic hearing those kids recite those words and then calms himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow- that is just scary. The way the teachers has them almost "chanting it. saying "get Ready...." in between each word, it's damn frightening.

As well as the look ok Bush's face.

This whole concept of...

how evil doers have to show you or tell you before they actually do something may have some merit.

It's almost like how you have to invite the vampire (or now days Black eye kids LOL), into you house.

This video really is freakin scary.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Are you referring to the fact that GWB didn't leave the school where he was reading at the time of the Twin Towers attack and that he didn't leave until the 2nd bldg was hit. This has been known from day 1 and nobody seems to give a # about it. The POTUS kept on reading to school kids and had to be told twice what was happening. Go ahead and tell me how ignorant I am. Just like Katrina hurricane. He sat on his ass till he could not ignore what was happening; just like Katrina. A man of a 1000 mysteries and when they are investigated it's only poop. In the end he has no excuse and we must be ever mindful that the Repugthug party went along with his joy ride. They made it possible for the LOSER to strip the US of it's wealth and manufacturing ability. Who could ask for a better enemy of the US? Now I ask you about these people who have lost their jobs. Their jobs are completely gone. The infrastructure no longer exists. This is not like a simple layoff and go back to work when the slow period is over. You’re jobs are gone. We’ll have to build a new infrastructure before people can go back to work. One last thing all the colleges say if you take this new educational program there’ll be a job; well will there be?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I dunno people, that audio is feeling like it might be questionable. Then again, youtube isn't exactly known for the best sync between audio and video. But the picture is pixelated to the point where it's tough to make out if the audio was following perfectly with what people were saying, and if the audio was unedited. Not sure the ambient sounds were right either. Not that convincing to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So you're saying this is fake?

Oh I don't think so...perhaps you just don't want to believe what you are hearing. It's a tough blow to find out you have been decieved so openly and easily.

wZn

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther
I can't believe this video was flagged by Youtube's 'community' and that I have to sign up to view this video, but rest assured I will.

You do have something here! The Skulls and Bones are heavily into the occult.

I even made a post regarding World Trade Center 7th's collapse (79th steel column) and Psalm 79. WTC 7 79th steel column= Psalm 79 shocker

Well off to see this disgusting ritual

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well no, what I am saying is that it would be good to see better footage of it before making a call on it, that's all. Might be worthwhile to track down better footage of it, to clear up any potential of it being edited, which as you know is easily done.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its suspicious in itself that the author tagged it to have to sign up or sign in...given the plethoria of videos in youtube that are just as equally content consideration..and some even far worse that do not require any sign up.

But ya the video is highly compressed, audio doesnt match up very well, probably due to the compression throwing off the video/audio sync.

But after downloading it, and seperating the two in Virtualdub, that audio is overdubbed, ie not original audio. Adjusting the timing of the seperated tracks, it does not sync up at all, and the audio itself is a mix of audio, probably original audio but also something else.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

THis is garbage!! The original video posted changed the words! Go to 4:00!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

That video is pure lies and propaganda and flat out disturbing and disgusting. Seriously, what kind of twisted individual does this crap?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
never mind...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Benarius]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So this is fake?

Sure looks like it compared to the other youtube posted, but you could easily say the quality on that one is just as bad.

What we now need is a high quality video, because if this is fake, well it certainly got me. And that if it is fake, it will only help debunkers of inside job - "If you believe fakes, then perhaps everything else you hear is fake on 911 truth".

Hmmm.

wZn

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Come on. Do you think something like that would go unnoticed for this long with everyone jumping all over 9/11 conspiracies?

This is completely fake.

Not only is it fake...it's disgusting. Slashing a goat's throat? Yeah real nice.

Scenes from The Shining and other clips?

This is pure fantasy by a sick individual.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sure somewhere on youbloobe there has to be the original video from the news source of this exact same footage with the REAL audio.

Its there, just buried in all the BS in YT.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is True:

Bush WAS listening to 'goat stories'

And these children bow twice!

They are bowing to the goat!

This is in plain view.

The. Children. Are. Bowing. Down. To. The. Goat!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Uhuh I'm starting to believe that this could not have gone unnoticed so long without an Icke or Jones or Marrs et al picking this up.

Guess this could be some kind of disinfo? The youtube uploader should be in question, and admit this to be fraudulant if so (which I'm now suspecting to be so)....

so anyone got a high quality version we can look at?

wZn

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I'm sure this was some kind of ritual... however the original video looks to be fake...which detracts from the ritual it actually was.

Pet goat + kids bowing = suspect at the very least. Upside down book is also suspect...

wZn

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join