It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bush in the class room, How the hell did we miss this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Not only is it fake...it's disgusting. Slashing a goat's throat? Yeah real nice.

Its not just fake, its been altered and audio mixed with orignal audio.

Just got through putting the audio track into Adobe Audition and streched out the waveform, you can tell definately there is a mix of audio because during the original audio where there are low level parts, there is something else being mixed in at a different level.

It is a complete fabrication, and the author should really be ashamed, and reported to YT for publishing such deceptive material.

Freaky, outlandish, crazy and bozo stuff is one thing, but this is purposely attempting to create something that is not.

It is deceptual propeganda, intended to attempt to re-write historical record.

Somewhere on the net is the original news footage of that day. In fact several DVD publications about that day this footage is there, Im going to check my collection for it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
[Pet goat + kids bowing = suspect at the very least. Upside down book is also suspect... ]

I'm not sure if you say you suspect this is a ritual or not, but... It is true that they were talking about goats, pet goats... I assume that these children did bow and this is not CGI or editing.

This is too much for me to dismiss as an bizarre coincidence.

I can see these kids are bowing, to the goat.
the symbolism for me is too strong to dismiss.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I've searched youtube...all i can find is the same clip i posted. It may be in there somewhere but i can't find it.

In the vid i posted they are clearly saying completely different things.

I just don't see how anyone could think this is real.

Kids doing satanic rituals in school with cameras all around?

Get a grip people!! WOW!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I dont care if this video is true or not. It still wouldnt mean anything other than a coincidence occurred. That and some dude edited in a bunch of goats getting their throats slashed so someone could eat them.

Even if the kids did say steel hit plane.. it would just be a coincidince. If you were going to create some huge plan to destroy buildings, kill people, and start wars in front of the whole world do you really think you would have time to worry about creating some wacked out satanic message.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
you get a star and a flag from me...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was trying to tell people about this in another thread I made a few days ago.

A pet goat?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

At 4:28-4:29 they say PLANE and MUST your video has the previous part edited out that the ops has in it running seamless. I'm going to fish for one without the stupid chanting music in the background that's unedited.

EDIT: to add vid without annoying music and goat gutting

[edit on 20-1-2009 by rightuos]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
This is True:

Bush WAS listening to 'goat stories'

And these children bow twice!

They are bowing to the goat!

This is in plain view.

The. Children. Are. Bowing. Down. To. The. Goat!

Bowing?
Jeez, they are bending over to reach for their book.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
“It was an interesting day.”—President Bush, recalling 9/11 [White House, 1/5/02]

Multiple sources. This is hard research and facts.

"On the morning of 9/11 Bush went to Emma E. Booker Elementary School, an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida." link

The below is from this link

"At 9:03 a.m.—fifteen minutes after it was clear the United States was under terrorist attack—(why) did President Bush sit down with a classroom of second-graders and begin a 20-minute pre-planned photo op?"

"No one knows the answer to that question. In fact, no one has even asked Bush about it."

"At about 9:05 AM White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card whispered into Bush's ear that a second plane had hit the World Trade Center."

"Bush appeared tense but continued to listen for several minutes while the children read in unison through the story, sometimes repeating lines to meet Mrs. Daniels' standards."

And what did they talk about?

A girl and her pet goat!

"The children were about to take turns reading from a story called The Pet Goat. [AFP, 9/7/02] Bush picked up the book and began to read with the children." [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02]

"In unison, the children read out loud,"

“The—Pet—Goat. A—girl—got—a—pet—goat. But—the—goat—did—some—things—that—made—the—girl’s—dad—mad.”

"Bush mostly listened, but occasionally asked the children a few questions to encourage them. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] At one point he said, “Really good readers, whew!… These must be sixth-graders!” [Time, 9/12/01]

"The reading concluded with the phrase "more to come" and Bush asked the class, "What does that mean - 'more to come'?"

After a student replied, he praised the students' reading skills and encouraged them to continue practicing, before he excused himself and left the room. "

The ritual is done.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is a better version from the raw footage. Tho the video itself is still from youtube, it is 10 mins in length and contains the REAL audio from the camera microphone.

The audio in this one is original, and much louder and clear. I did not hear any "cut goat throat" crap. The kids are not bowing to a goat god, they are simply putting their reading books down on the floor before the president leaves!!! At 9:57 the teacher says "boys and girls close your readers..place them under your chairs". At this point is when the kids put their reader books down under their chairs.

Sheesh!!!!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't think the audio quality should be that good.

IN addition, if you can look at teacher's lips you can see that she is not saying what's in the audio, Perhaps it's lag, but yeh...

I'm getting sick n tired of all this devil worshiping # on ATS.

These elites do not subordinate themselves anything other than those who put them in power.

The Bohemian Grove is just a rich people gathering. Alex Jones just made it seem demonic by making claims to things that he has never really researched about.

Elites want money and power. That's all, nothing less nothing more.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

People on here have the best imaginations ever. Who even thinks of this kind of stuff. I would get me some paranoia meds if I started to look at the world like some folks on here do.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

THis is garbage!! The original video posted changed the words! Go to 4:00!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by David9176]

Yeah, you can clearly hear the kids actualy said different words.
And the bowing is because they picked up their books.

Hey, everyone go on that youtube page and vote thumbs up all the posts saying its a hoax. Others have voted down

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The guy who posted it is saying it's real..lol. and to prove it's wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns
["boys and girls close your readers..place them under your chairs". At this point is when the kids put their reader books down under their chairs. ]

That's a good cover story for all that bowing!
You have a point though.

But to talk about goats... and to hold a book upside down... I think upside-down imagery is something the Illuminati hold as something symbolic.

Either way you can see Bush looks like he knows something's up even before he enters the school.

How many times did George W Bush visit a school his entire term up to that point? Lucky visit, could it be agreed?

On another note, the cameraman seemed fixated on some of these girls hairstyles.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yeah, and he is deleting any comments that do prove our case against his video.

However, this video does reveal to us how easy it is to fall into the trap of propaganda. We must always be on guard.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Bugman82]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
So this is fake?

Sure looks like it compared to the other youtube posted, but you could easily say the quality on that one is just as bad.

What we now need is a high quality video, because if this is fake, well it certainly got me. And that if it is fake, it will only help debunkers of inside job - "If you believe fakes, then perhaps everything else you hear is fake on 911 truth".

Hmmm.

wZn

Actually you can pretty easily see on the second video it's in perfect sync with the teachers mouth as several seconds here and there match up perfectly in the 4 minute mark and before anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Soooo what video is the real video? If you search other video sites on line (full videos) of the class room you find them sounding out lots of words. On all of the other videos not including the two in question the words before they read "The Pet Goat" are kite, plane, hit and steel (or steal).

Now on the second video in question. The video without the wordskite, plane, hit and steel. Make sure you listen very carefully at exactly 4min26seconds. You can clearly hear the children say "plane, hit".

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Here is a better version from the raw footage. Tho the video itself is still from youtube, it is 10 mins in length and contains the REAL audio from the camera microphone.

The audio in this one is original, and much louder and clear. I did not hear any "cut goat throat" crap. The kids are not bowing to a goat god, they are simply putting their reading books down on the floor before the president leaves!!! At 9:57 the teacher says "boys and girls close your readers..place them under your chairs". At this point is when the kids put their reader books down under their chairs.

Sheesh!!!!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

HEY WAIT!!!

I just watched through the whole video with the better audio you posted there, RFBurns..

The kids indeed read those words:
KITE - HIT - STEEL - PLANE - MUST

Go to 4:12 in the video, you'll hear it clearly!

So its not a fake! I repeat: NOT a fake / hoax!!

Damn, i'm stunned!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

If ya look at the video you posted at right about 4:12 you will see they clearly say Kite-Hit-Steel-Plane-Must. Also when you analyzed the sound in Adobe of course you found anomalies in the .wav as there is music chanting added on that video.

I don't think it has anything to do with being ritualistic I do however find it quite coincidental that those words all came up at that exact time.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The guy who posted it is saying it's real..lol. and to prove it's wrong.

I think we have done that already. Someone post in his little youbloobe bloggie there that he can simply do a youtube search for "original bush in classroom video" and wala, about 50 of em are right there, each one with the original audio. The one I posted is just one of those examples that proves his is wrong.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join