It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos inside a secret base???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
There is a much larger version of the photo here:

alien pic

Once you stop laughing, go to the "alien pic" selection on the left side of the site.

hehehehehe
hahahahahahaha your kiding right???????

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I actualy howled the first time I saw that sight.....

I just had to share it.

The scary part is that I think the guy is serious. He has a children and aliens section of the site. There are little kids out there going to school with those things on!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i agree. Area 51 security would kill the person and smash his camera. The picture is probably a hoax.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have to go with a fake. It looks like the picture is taken in someone's dirty tool shed.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I actualy howled the first time I saw that sight.....

I just had to share it.

The scary part is that I think the guy is serious. He has a children and aliens section of the site. There are little kids out there going to school with those things on!

Thats just sad!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
i agree. Area 51 security would kill the person and smash his camera. The picture is probably a hoax.

Yeah. They would never let anyone in there that doesnt work there

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh dear those poor kids! I watched a news story from BBC about a group of children from different areas in the UK who have had "alien experiences"
those kids didnt seem controlled by mind controle, they just said that they felt that the message they were getting from the aliens was that we had to be better to each other and to the world we live in.

Anyway about that picture, I think its got to be a fake. The man in the picture dosnt look like hes wearing a name tag at all, he has only the minimum badges on his uniform, I dont think any privates would be allowed anywhere near an alien, and that picture was probably taken on halloween and he had rented a military outfit for his costume.
I dont suppose it helps having that picture linked to the anti brain controle helmet website either, I have a hard time taking anything that is posted on sites like that even a little bit seriously.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
with the new technologies coming out wouldnt it be easier than harder for someone to take pictures when they arent supposed to nowadays? If you needed to, you could probably fit a camera inside a pen, a ring, a necklace, a tie etc...

btw, i concur, that site if pretty far out there....heheheeh. one problem with the mind control helmet...doesnt it matter that the front side is open? it should have some sort of protective face plate shouldnt it?

mrq

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What scares me the most is that if he sold those at a sidewalk booth in NYC, he'd make a killing...no doubt.

Be well

-mrq

[edit on 4-7-2004 by mrq]

[edit on 4-7-2004 by mrq]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hmmm OK so the person who is the submitter of this photograph said they just walked in to area 51 and took this picture? Man people are so simple sometimes. Do you think this picture was taken by an "Alien Hunter"? most probably not. Do you think a reporter walked in and took this picture. No. Its probably one dug out of a picture chest after someone died, in which Uncle Sam had no idea it was taken at the time. Probably a personal momento that someone had taken for personal reasons, against orders. Its still makes me shake my head when I hear these people say "How could he have just walked up and took the picture" Geeeez

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey Dango,

Welcome to ATS. This photo was discussed and debunked in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anorwegianguy1972 found the link that shows it is part of a traveling exhibit:

www.pacsci.org...

You'll notice the alien, casing thingomabob and tin fence are the same.

Happy hunting and welcome to ats.

So yes its a fake.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1   >>

join