It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pic from area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This image has "suddenly' blurred beyond recognition on both this site and the webpage.
Does anyone have a clear copy of it you would be kind enough to send me?

Thank you

[edit on 20-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829

Originally posted by saint4God
Look at that mustache and they way he's staring blankly at the camera. That uniform doesn't look like anything I've seen on this planet. He looks so unnatural...it's creeping me out.

lmao!

Where do I start here? The moustache? Yes, definitely strange!!!
Staring blankly? Please explain how a person is supposed to look taking a picture of something that's ultra-classified in a top secret military installation?
You're right, that uniform is like nothing else I've seen on this planet!
Are you serious? That's all you got?????

C'mon people.......we have to be better than that or else anything that's real is going to slip right underneath our noses!

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It cleared back up, so dis-regard last post..gracias

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
[[[[[[Where do I start here? The moustache? Yes, definitely strange!!! Staring blankly? Please explain how a person is supposed to look taking a picture of something that's ultra-classified in a top secret military installation? You're right, that uniform is like nothing else I've seen on this planet! Are you serious? That's all you got?????

C'mon people.......we have to be better than that or else anything that's real is going to slip right underneath our noses! ]]]]]

Thank you dr love, for the upload..

Amazing isn't it? The question I would LOVE to know, is who is the guard?
He does not look like he PLAYS..

How did they get the feet so close to Asgard-Talosian-alien in Taken?
I have a bunch of 16mm film with a lots of old baseball games, b-w comics and once I can get through them all, I expect to find mores obscure film as to the military, training films etc..coverups..?? Some of the longest ones have a red stamp on the cans,,and I have to clean the film by hand.too much...I will post when I get any information...
These films are the first I have ever seen on the German surrender..on ship.
Any guys like old baseball games, Not I..
anyway, seems like some seem to be their own worst enemy with all the conjectures.
BTW, I like your attitude!!

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, I'm convinced. No one could ever duplicate this unless....

www.halloweenie.50megs.com...

Click the last picture, the little alien is even burnt in the same place on the skull as the black and white one. Arms are the same length and the tube is pretty close.

Again this photo has been debunked before even on Coast to Coast (Those who actually read the link I posted before would have seen that) You can also go to coast to coast and search their archives for the story.

SPiderj

[edit on 10/20/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hmm since my last "for fun" post was censored...

Area 51 has nothing compared to the goings on in my office...

What are these guys up to?

[edit on 20-10-2005 by nullster]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
simply beautiful. Thanks for making my morning!

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Those aliens have got a terrible posture, they will develop all sorts of problems in their later life (>3000 years). They really ought to sit up straight and stop slouching (I blame the parents).

I'm not sure you could ever "debunk" the original photo posted, as who knows what aliens might look like. They might be waxy and enjoy lying around in glass tubes while moustachioed men look on - hey, which of us hasn't done that at some time? I know I have.

Though to prove it's "real" is another matter. You have to come up with a provenance for photo, otherwise how will anyone know what it is?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this is certainly a dead ringer for the same figure...

Look at the way the light reflects from the "alien" in the original pic. You'll see the same reflections in nullster's pics, and the one above.

The capsule in the original pic also looks homemade, even with a dent in the casing.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
nullster

I would have loved to have seen your censored "for fun" post. I'm sure I would have gotten quite a chuckle out of it. Really, it's nothing personal.

That's quite a collection of aliens you've got there! What'd that run ya......about $1400? Obviously there's more than one place that sells replicas of the alien in the Area51 picture. Ask yourself why there are so many places selling exact replicas of that particular alien? You can look at it one of two ways. The people that faked the picture bought the alien and it's display case just like you, or that was a real alien and in order to destroy the picture's credibility replicas started flooding the market after the picture got out. How exactly do you think the people that don't want you to know a picture is real would go about discrediting it? Your pictures are hilarious but they still don't prove anything.

I don't pay any attention to Coast to Coast. They do just as much to harm ufology as they do to help it.

siriuslyone

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
nullster

I would have loved to have seen your censored "for fun" post. I'm sure I would have gotten quite a chuckle out of it. Really, it's nothing personal.

That's quite a collection of aliens you've got there! What'd that run ya......about $1400? Obviously there's more than one place that sells replicas of the alien in the Area51 picture. Ask yourself why there are so many places selling exact replicas of that particular alien? You can look at it one of two ways. The people that faked the picture bought the alien and it's display case just like you, or that was a real alien and in order to destroy the picture's credibility replicas started flooding the market after the picture got out. How exactly do you think the people that don't want you to know a picture is real would go about discrediting it? Your pictures are hilarious but they still don't prove anything.

I don't pay any attention to Coast to Coast. They do just as much to harm ufology as they do to help it.

siriuslyone

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Peace

Thanks,,

Does the word/feeling called empathy count here?
IOW, who would pay for an orange alien? Must have $$ to burn..rofl
An empath discards the clearly obvious fake, but can 'feel'
what is/was a physical entity.
I agree with your theories on overkill to discredit and debunk, making a joke of the grays.I hope they think it is funny when one is faced with them.
Anal probes in order for the jokers..??
Coast has lost it's credibility since Art left.
Noory just is not in tune to the truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hmm.. Think we will say its debunked. This is obviously the same alien, the background and the casing also seems to be correct.

Its a travelling exhibit. Found it here:

www.pacsci.org...

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the REAL badges worn at Area 51 actually say, "Area 51" on them in big bold letters.

Groom, Groom Lake, A-51, etc. maybe...

Also, as many branches and contractors use the base, chances are that identifier would be the largest (i.e. USN, USAF, Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, etc.). That badge doesn't seem to fit the bill, if you've ever seen a base ID.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
Case closed.

But what about the one Gazrok found? Or nullster's co-workers? Where the hell did they all come from?
It's funny how this picture, or the picture of the chupacabra, or some other picture always end up as some exhibit or a piece in a museum.

I ask you again...........how would you go about discrediting a real picture??

Some of you guys don't even need to be hooked, you just jump right in to the boat. How many pictures have we seen on this website?? Nada one is real according to the majority. Evey picture, real or fake, is easy to discredit by those willing to put forth the effort.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I want to believe just as bad as you, but it does not look good buddy.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
anorwegianguy1972

Thanks for answering my questions.

I think the pic Gazrok found actually proves my point.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Whiterabbit;

May I ask if your dad was ever doing any work at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Ala?
There is a LOT of hinky activities that go on there and it passes totally under the radar of the et/ufo community..
There are sources there that give me so much that is going on..
Do we know for sure this is A-51?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dr Love - One alien only....It's just some clever editing work

Wait till I get these guys into the lab with white coats...there will be some real fun then.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by nullster]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That's pretty neat nullster! How did you get those to stand up? Did you hang them from the ceiling with fishing line or what.

Impressive.

edit: I see. you just hold them in the position you want, take the picture, then edit yourself out. I'm a little slow with this CGI stuff.

Peace

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Do you guys think that Grays are space suit for some alien life form?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join