It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos inside a secret base???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This picture has probably already been around here sometimes, but...

Doesn't it seem a bit stupid that someone inside supposedly Area 51 could just go and take a photo of this????????

I am working in a big military installation here in Belgium, actually SHAPE, the Supreme Headquarters of Allied Powers in Europe. Maybe I shouldn't say, but anyway...

Even cell phones are forbidden in particular areas, where even just a secret clearance allow you. Why then someone could just be walking around in a supposedly Cosmic Top Secret area and take a pic of a dead alien????

Tell me what you think. I do believe that probably some bodies (maybe even alive ones?) are kept in some places, but I really wonder if such pics are real or not...

I probably wouldn't get a picture of the toilets where I work without trouble!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I seem to remeber someone proving that picture fake..... but I dont remeber who or when..... I think mabey it was said to be a movie prop or something?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looks like the Alien from the Roswell movie that Showtime did.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
I seem to remeber someone proving that picture fake..... but I dont remeber who or when..... I think mabey it was said to be a movie prop or something?

That pic has been floating around the web for years. I originaly saw it on the Coasttocoast site. It looks a bit like the prop alien from the movie "Roswell."
I personally don't think that an EBE would be kept in a cruddy room as seen in the pic or that cameras would be allowed in.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was curiuos about one thing though, can anyone blow up the pic and see if that guy's name is on his shirt? You know, to verify if he really was a person who served or not. Prolly fake though and I'm sure it has been debunked by other methods.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh actually I'm quite sure it's some kind of a fake. I doubt though that any name could be read out of that pic (too small anyway).

On the other hand, most of the times when someone tries to find the past of a person supposedly employed at super secret places for super secret jobs, the result is that the person doesn't exist, never worked there, is some kind of criminal, or who knows what else...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whats with the background in the picture it looks like in in someones tool shed. You think the would keep something like that in a clean room of some type. A fake and not a good one either.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Look at the body, you'll notice that there is a pretty strong reflection of light. That indicates it is some latexy type thing or a real body in a bit of a humid state. It is a fake, no sane person would keep a dead corpse at room temperture. For the sake of argument lets call Senior muchachos a sane person.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
here is the photo of the alien prop for the movie. I took it myself a few weeks ago in Roswell.

www.nwscc.com...

shows some similarity

I did not upload it because I did not want to loose the resolution of the photo. It is a large download. not quite a meg. Taken in 1024x768 at 2 megepixels

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In response to the idea that it must be fake because it appears to have been taken in a tool-shed, I do not consider that proof of it being fake. The photo could have easily been taken either in-transit when the subject was being transferred from one place to another, or in some place where it was being kept on a very temporary basis. That is not to say I believe this is an actual photo.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I gotta agree with SpongeSam... not to say that it isn't fake, but just because of the background it cannot be condemned. Now, if they were trying to make it look like an operating room or something, then I would scrutinize the background alot more. It's like saying that just because a man is wearing a dress means that he is actually a woman.

the pic is pretty believable, imho. While they have the body in a shed, the guys snap a couple pics and continue with the transport, or whatever. Anyone know the dating of the pic? I believe it was the mid-70's or so when alot of military started locking down hard because of leaks like this supposedly is. From the pic I'd assume this was taken late-60's, early 70's when it was still possible to get away with this stuff.

Who knows. I'd like to see the debunking info, and I'd love to see the original pic for myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well its a fake i have two of those in my garage hat i use as my hollween props

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wouldnt the head be to big for the body to support??

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This is the picture as I had it, but sorry I don't remember where and when I had it. It is there "full size"...

Originally posted by Earthscum
(...)
the pic is pretty believable, imho. While they have the body in a shed, the guys snap a couple pics and continue with the transport, or whatever. Anyone know the dating of the pic? I believe it was the mid-70's or so when alot of military started locking down hard because of leaks like this supposedly is. From the pic I'd assume this was taken late-60's, early 70's when it was still possible to get away with this stuff.

Who knows. I'd like to see the debunking info, and I'd love to see the original pic for myself.

I'd like it if it were a true one, but I doubt it. I don't remember where I had it, nor when it is supposed to be taken...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
This picture has probably already been around here sometimes, but...

Doesn't it seem a bit stupid that someone inside supposedly Area 51 could just go and take a photo of this????????

I am working in a big military installation here in Belgium, actually SHAPE, the Supreme Headquarters of Allied Powers in Europe. Maybe I shouldn't say, but anyway...

Even cell phones are forbidden in particular areas, where even just a secret clearance allow you. Why then someone could just be walking around in a supposedly Cosmic Top Secret area and take a pic of a dead alien????

Tell me what you think. I do believe that probably some bodies (maybe even alive ones?) are kept in some places, but I really wonder if such pics are real or not...

I probably wouldn't get a picture of the toilets where I work without trouble!

Tell us have you seen any aliens???? Are they real. You should know you work at some base. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a much larger version of the photo here:

alien pic

Once you stop laughing, go to the "alien pic" selection on the left side of the site.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

THIS WEBSITE TELLS YOU HOW TO MAKE A THOUGHT SCREEN HELMET, THE MATERIALS AND TOOLS YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE, AND WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN THE MATERIALS

OMG hahahahahah I can't stop laughing ahahahahahah

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Please tell me that's a joke site. The picture of the man with his "thought screen" helmet is too priceless for words. And by words I mean that I wet myself.

I think that if the aliens were to be stored, the would be stored in a phoysensitive case...ie they would darken in response to light. No light, no heat, no energy and thus any critters inside were to die.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
aaahaha, that picture was too funny
i really feel sorry for these people though

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well. I'm convinced.
Next on to do list- Buy anti-mind control thingy.
I knew all those times I reached for captain Winky was a product of their mind control. I am glad to finally have some closure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join