It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on film in a mirror.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've seen this before and I believe it was part of a series of videos for an old maketing campaign for "Diesel". You can see the "ghost" has angel wings in the clip.

www.viralmarketing.eu...

Diesel's "Fallen Wings" campaign via YouTube video clips and a website purporting to show footage of strange creatures ("fallen angels") as part of the launch of a new brand of designer jeans.

This is an old thread on another of their videos:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's little I can find on it now but I'll continue to search for more to prove this.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Xeros]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ok, here's one of the marketers' youtube account (which includes the OP video):-

uk.youtube.com...

Notice the "http://www.fallenwings.org" link.

www.digitalartsonline.co.uk...

Airlock’s concept was based on fallen angels, and angels losing their wings as they fall to earth. The aim was to create lots of what appears to be user-generated content and upload it to YouTube and other blogs. The hub was a site called fallenwings.org, which tracked this strange activity.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Xeros]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

Excellent, Xeros.

I could swear the OP's video looked familiar, but I searched ATS for "ghost mirror" and couldn't find anything on it. I must have seen it while discussing another fallen wings video (the one with the "angel" leaping onto a rooftop as seen from through the car window).

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Earth Liberation Front

LOL,

Earth Lib Front.

ELF.

Aren't you the idiots who burned down a lumber yard because they chopped down trees, forcing them to have to......

chop down more trees????????

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
WOW! That's real dude. Or at least *I* think it is...
You know, we almost seem to have an outline of ET's; races, what happens when we die (going down the incarnation cycle thing), but where does the paranormal fit into this??
Hope I'm not going off-topic on this one...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
looks like som1 got bored, got out there home vids and had a play.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
as an AVID paranormal investigator, i can say for sure this vid is completely bogus. Of the many videos i've seen, only a few have been authenticized, if you compare the authenticized ones with this one, it is very clear that its completely a hoax
This is a vid that has been authenticized www.youtube.com...

and here is an example of a fake one
www.youtube.com...

i have plenty more examples where that came from

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alphasig09

Thank you for your input - I too believe the video posted to be a hoax.

However, I'm curious about the "authentication" process used to tell whether or not the videos are real. Do you have a way to authenticate this one? If so, please do so.

I watched the videos you posted and I was wondering about the first one. You said it was authenticated but there was no mention of that on the youtube link - maybe at the home site of crypticmedia?

Let me know if you can get this one authenticated, I would like to see.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hoax - note how the cupboard door is ajar and the mirror is strategically placed to capture a reflection of the ghost as it emerges from the cupboard.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphasig09
as an AVID paranormal investigator, i can say for sure this vid is completely bogus. Of the many videos i've seen, only a few have been authenticized, if you compare the authenticized ones with this one, it is very clear that its completely a hoax
This is a vid that has been authenticized www.youtube.com...

and here is an example of a fake one
www.youtube.com...

i have plenty more examples where that came from

I believe that video was proven fake, as the "Ghosts" appear to be cloned copies that are pasted throughout the video.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by mf_luder

Very interesting find for sure, the girls look too sincere for them to be aware of it...
I have seen and captured on camera reflections in mirrors of anomalies so I know its possible!

Great vid!

The girls probably weren't "in on it" thus their genuinely surprised reaction. I think it was just the camera guy who set it up. I think it is a definite hoax.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Bombeni]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join