It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

It works within a 12 hour variance, I have seen it down to the second in numerology. You can get that done fairly cheap by a professional, it can be very insightful and give you directions when you need.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by POTTOS

You crack me up. Sometimes you need an opposite to attract.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

my stuff is saying the same as yours same day weds being mine 19 june 79. mostly same. we are the two witnesses lol. happy birthday if u dont like your presents give to me the next day

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
very interesting thread. my wife and i share the exact same life number. i guess on some level i've always known that.
thanks for the great link!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have the same birthday as Osama bin Laden and Chuck Norris.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great thread, Great link, I really enjoyed it, Very cool, Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
totally accurate.
completely blew me away with details!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If ever there was something more un-cool then i have yet to come across it.
seriously, you might aswell believe in god if your gonna go head first into the wacky world.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
wow - what good stuff......nearly 100% right on describing me, my intentions, my aspirations, etc., etc.....I have passed this on to many since finding it here...

NICE FIND!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I was sent this in an email today and was blown away by the accuracy and informative content. I recommend checking out not only this link but also follow the next one which calculates your name and its complete meaning, soul number and much more.

(Warning- Link asks for birth date and real name, If you are not comfortable with that do not continue)
www.paulsadowski.com...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by asala]

Wow... that was like...more than I needed to know. LOL Seriously interesting though and thank you so much for that link. I thought it was cool that my favorite number was listed as my favorite number... that was kinda weird.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ha! my real name was just like me... but when i posted 'Robert Paulsim' (my avatar name) this jumped on me:

The expression or destiny for #7:
Thought, analysis, introspection, and seclusiveness are all characteristics of the expression number 7. The hallmark of the number 7 is a good mind, and especially good at searching out and finding the truth. You are so very capable of analyzing, judging and discriminating, that very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, often becoming an authority on whatever it is your are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. The positive aspects of the 7 expression are that you can be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual.

Try to argue with... just try!

[]´s
RP

[edit on 21-1-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Lame, it told me that my lucky numbers are 2 and 7 which sucks cuz i am a pro poker player and 2 7 is the worst starting hand possible. Aside from that very cool.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Mine was more or less accurate. The statements and math was accurate, the statements about me personally, not as much.

Extraordinary taste, dignity, cultivated airs, loves anything beautiful, moody, stubborn, tends to egoism but cares for those close to it,rather modest, very ambitious, talented, industrious uncontent lover, many friends, many foes, very reliable.

I'm told my taste in anything is... unique. I make it a point not to cultivate airs.
Dunno what's classified as beautiful, but I'll count it.
I suppose I'm moody, but I work at being upbeat. I suppose I have an ego, try not to, it gets in the way.
I do try to help other folks as much as possible.
I'm not ambitious at all, it's a flaw many people have noticed in me. I'm only moderately talented, nothing I can do is particularly special.
I'm also a fairly lazy person over all. I have a few friends, not any i would consider an enemy, fairly good on parting on good terms with folks.
As for reliability...
Kinda... but not as much as I'd like to be. Think "Within a weekish."

As for the moon... since when is it a planet?
Does this also include Pluto?

As for the name part...

Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

Apparently my number is 3, and according to it It'd be better if i worked with words.
Always wanted to be a comedian, work tech support now, though.

You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

Yep, that part's right. Fail at it spectacularly, though.

Oddly enough... almost all of my IDs have 3 in 'em as either

[edit on 21-1-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I share birthdays with Anna Nicole Smith >.>

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
ive seen this thread here for a while now and i have been ignoring it just for the sheer reason of not having the time lately

i am glad i finally checked out this thread

this program is very fascinating and i look forward to reading the rest of this thread as soon as i have time

i encourage anyone who is hesitant to check this out to do so

great source for some interesting information

thanks op

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Fun to do. I'm a freakin diamond

Anyway a few things are true, some are not as are most of these 'calculators'. So it's easy for people to either embrace it or dismiss it.

Funny that both my name and birthday put out Nr 9.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by mortje]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Excellent find thankyou.

I enjoyed doing this one very much. My husband and i are the same exact numbers when we do the names one very eerily scary.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something else you might like....

www.deathclock.com...

certainly not as nice but worth a look.

watch em slipping away..tick...tick....tick

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Bunkered]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I love this thing. I don't put much faith in it being true or anything to live my life by, but a fun gadget/site to play around with nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it with the ATS crew!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for that link! It was really rather accurate and so interesting!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join