It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
star and flag

Your birth tree is
Maple, Independence of Mind

No ordinary person, full imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

A Soul Urge number of 22 means:
The Soul Urge of the master number 22 is very much that of the master builder. You would like to use your abilities in an important humanitarian undertaking, and have an innate desire is to express the significant power you feel in a concrete manner, as a builder, engineer, diplomat, etc. In some way you want to make a considerable contribution to the world.

The 22 gives a broad, universal outlook with a rather practical and common-sense approach. You have especially high intelligence, with an unusual perception and awareness. This number often denotes a high degree of diplomatic abilities and high ideals. You are a very capable person and you may possess special leadership abilities that you can and should develop. People respect you and recognize your superior foresight and vision.

The negative side of the 22 soul urge is a high degree of nervous energy and a tendency to be very dominating. It is unfortunate that all who possess the urge of 22 do not use its energies to the greatest advantage; but then it should be recognized that these energies are understandably the most difficult to focus and direct.

sounds like me lol

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I got my results. It said:
"Just because you have a pointed head, it doesn't mean you're sharp"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow, pretty cool.

Apart from the obvious "lucky" numbers that make up your birthday it also gave me a few others I normally use on the Lotto.

Most of the personality profile descrition was pretty accurate too, except for the last one.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All I can say is that this report was completely inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My name:

You entered: Louis Peter Cook

There are 14 letters in your name.
Those 14 letters total to 67
There are 7 vowels and 7 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Teutonic Male Famous in war.
German Male Famous fighter.
French Male Famous warrior, from the Old German 'Chlodovech'. Eighteen kings of France have borne this name, and Louis was used by the French royal family for hundreds of years. Famous Bearer: Jazz musician Louis Armstrong (l900-1971).
English Male Form of Lawrence.

Your number is: 4

The characteristics of #4 are: A foundation, order, service, struggle against limits, steady growth.

The expression or destiny for #4:
Order, service, and management are the cornerstones of the number 4 Expression. Your destiny is to express wonderful organization skills with your ever practical, down-to-earth approach. You are the kind of person who is always willing to work those long, hard hours to push a project through to completion. A patience with detail allows you to become expert in fields such as building, engineering, and all forms of craftsmanship. Your abilities to write and teach may lean toward the more technical and detailed. In the arts, music will likely be your choice. Artistic talents may also appear in such fields as horiculture and floral arrangement, as well. Many skilled physicians and especially surgeons have the 4 Expression.

The positive attitudes of the 4 Expression yield responsibility; you are one who no doubt, fulfills obligations, and is highly systematic and orderly. You are serious and sincere, honest and faithful. It is your role to help and you are required to do a good job at everything you undertake.

If there is too much 4 energies present in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes of the number 4. The obligations that you face may tend to create frustration and feelings of limitation or restriction. You may sometimes find yourself nursing negative attitudes in this regard and these can keep you in a rather low mood. Avoid becoming too rigid, stubborn, dogmatic, and fixed in your opinions. You may have a tendency to develop and hold very strong likes and dislikes, and some of these may border on the classification of prejudice. The negative side of 4 often produces dominant and bossy individuals who use disciplinarian to an excess. These tendencies must be avoided. Finally, like nearly all with 4 Expression, you must keep your eye on the big picture and not get overly wrapped up in detail and routine.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:
With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

My birthdate:

21 March 1993

Your date of conception was on or about 28 June 1993 which was a Sunday.

You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 1.

Your fortune cookie reads:
In the end there are three things that last: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.
Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/23/1993 and ending 2/9/1994.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rooster.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Hawk; your plant is Dandelion.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Pachons, the first month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).
Celebrities who share your birthday:
Matthew Broderick (1962) Rosie O'Donnell (1962) Ayrton Senna da Silva (1960)
Gary Oldman (1958) Timothy Dalton (1944) Florenz Ziegfeld (1867)
Modest Mussorgsky (1839) Johann Sebastian Bach (1685)
Your lucky day is Tuesday.
Your lucky number is 9.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mars & Pluto.
Your lucky dates are 9th, 18th, 27th.
Your opposition sign is Libra.
Your opposition number(s) is 6.

Today is one of your lucky days!
Your birthstone is Aquamarine

The Mystical properties of Aquamarine

Aquamarine is often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief.

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Jade, Rock Crystal, Bloodstone

Your birth tree is

Oak, robust nature

Courageous, strong, unrelenting, independent, sensible, does not love changes, keeps its feet on the ground, person of action.

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning crescent.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Stared and flagged

Amazing

Your number is: 8

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.

The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.

WTF! I am economist and what is written is true
!

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

As Christian, I'm not obsessed with materialism

Your Soul Urge number is: 7

A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

True.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:
You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

Mainly true.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Vojvoda]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's fun, but it's wrong.

It starts with a wrong date because it assumed I was born at the time I should have been born and not one month earlier, so my "date of conception" was not 30 June 1962.

Also, the other "characteristics" are as accurate as anyone can guess, some are right and some are wrong.

What it said about my first name I already knew.

But interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Interesting, but only works if you believe in such things.

For me, most of what was said, was dead wrong, in that, it applied to many people. Also, some of it was just straight wrong. The only thing it got correct, was that I loved art. And so do the majority of the world. Then, there are many types of art. It couldn't tell me I absolutely love and live for music though...it just said art. And, even if it did say I am very fund of music...guess what? Many people are as well. Big whoppie! Many people love art, whether it's photography, fashion, painting, music, scultures...hell, even game design.

What people fail to realize is, that you are not the only person that carries your name, nor are you the only person born on your date of birth. Think about it, if these things were as accurate as they seem to be...they're about 1 to 2 million yous walking around the globe, when, in fact...most people with the same names and, or born around the same time, have very different personality traits. Simple logic. If you believe it...only then it becomes real.

These things are made(And I'm speaking outside of mathematical calculations here) and written to seem almost right, because...the fact is, it's always mostly right. Why?

It's called the Barnum and Forer effect. It's general writing that can apply to most people. A lot of the time, with personal readings...the reader feels the person out. They usually start with something general, that almost anyone will experience, like a death of a loved one, or pet, or the hope of landing that perfect job...then, according to your reactions...develop a story of your past, or even your future.

I believe there are people who can do these things genuinely, but most cannot.

Most readers cannot read past, future, or present...but read people.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, this link is very nice, but I was born in the Chinese year of the pig.

Oh, I'm so happy.....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Yea, same. Said my number was 3, yet I have nothing in common with that number. Number 7 on the other hand was like 100% me...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What an amazing thread. This calculator is truly cool.

Gotta post my stuff now, don't I, so I don't feel left out.

5 March 1984
Your date of conception was on or about 13 June 1983 which was a Monday.

You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Pisces.
Your Life path number is 3.

Your money worries are over! Your new job will bring you a huge increase in income.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 2, 5 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 7, 8 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2445764.5.
The golden number for 1984 is 9.
The epact number for 1984 is 27.
The year 1984 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/2/1984 and ending 2/19/1985.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rat.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; your plant is Plantain.

Huzzah!

Thanks Antar =D

Mind you, the money bit? Hah! Unless .. my publisher is about to send me a cheque.. oooo.. *salivates*

[edit on 8/2/2009 by comawhite015]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by comawhite015

Cool! Thanks for taking part!! It seems you and I are cut from the same cloth here..

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; your plant is Plantain.

We are both of the Wolf Clan.. And share the same plant..

Yet I can think of another plant I'd like to share...

Passes the idea along, and allows you to puff on that idea..

Talking tobacco, as not to break that TAC
(gotta make that one clear)

Edit-clearing up any hints, or sly moves..

[edit on 8-2-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Now I must do some research on Native American astrology.

*giggle*

*partakes of idea and hands it back*.

Ahem.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is pretty cool, look what Lucifer brings up.

You entered: Lucifer

There are 7 letters in your name.
Those 7 letters total to 38
There are 3 vowels and 4 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Biblical Male Bringing light

Your number is: 11

The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.

The expression or destiny for #11:
Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

Your Soul Urge number is: 8

A Soul Urge number of 8 means:
With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flair for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.

The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

Your Inner Dream number is: 3

An Inner Dream number of 3 means:
You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.

And here is GOD Look especially at the Inner Dream #.

You entered: GOD

There are 3 letters in your name.
Those 3 letters total to 17
There are 1 vowels and 2 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 8

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.

The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

Your Soul Urge number is: 6

A Soul Urge number of 6 means:
With a number 6 Soul Urge, you would like to be appreciated for your ability to handle responsibility. Your home and family are likely to be a strong focus for you, perhaps the strongest focus of your life. Friendship, love, and affection are high on your list of priorities for a happy life. You have a lot of diplomatic tendencies in your makeup, as you a able to rectify and balance situations with an innate skill. You like working with people rather than by yourself. It is extremely important for you to have harmony in your environment at all times.

The positive side of the 6 Soul Urge produces a huge capacity for responsibility; you are always there and ready to assume more than your share of the load. If you possess positive 6 Soul Urges and express them, you are known for your generosity, understanding and deep sympathetic attitude. Strong 6 energy is very giving of love, affection, and emotional support. You may have the inclination to teach or serve your community in other idealistic ways. You have natural abilities to help people. You are also likely to have artistic and creative leanings.

If you have an over-supply of 6 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative traits common to this number. With such a strong sympathetic attitude, it is easy to become too emotional. Sometimes the desires to render help can be over done, and it can become interfering and an attitude that is too protective, rather than helpful. The person with too much 6 energy often finds that people tend to take advantage of this very giving spirit. You may tend to repress your own needs so that you can cater to the demands from others. At times, there may be a tendency in this, for becoming over-loaded with such demands, and as a result become resentful.

Your Inner Dream number is: 11

An Inner Dream number of 11 means:
You dream of casting the light of illumination; of being the true idealist. You secretly believe there is more to life than we can know or prove, and you would like to be provider of the 'word' from on high.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
20 September 1994
Your date of conception was on or about 28 December 1993 which was a Tuesday.
You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Virgo.
Your Life path number is 7.

You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 4 & 22.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 3, 6, 8 & 11.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2449615.5.
The golden number for 1994 is 19.
The epact number for 1994 is 17.
The year 1994 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/10/1994 and ending 1/30/1995.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Dog.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Bear; your plant is Violets.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Hathys, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 15 Tishri 5755.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 16 Tishri 5755.
The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.19.1.8.11 which is
12 baktun 19 katun 1 tun 8 uinal 11 kin
The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 14 Rabi'u'th-Thani 1415 (1415-4-14).
The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 3 April 1994.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 1 May 1994.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 16 February 1994.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 22 May 1994.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 29 May 1994.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 6 September 1994.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Sunday, 27 March 1994.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 15 February 1994.

As of 4/5/2010 5:39:40 PM EDT
You are 15 years old.
You are 187 months old.
You are 811 weeks old.
You are 5,676 days old.
You are 136,241 hours old.
You are 8,174,499 minutes old.
You are 490,469,980 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Gary Cole (1957) Sophia Loren (1934) Anne Meara (1929)
Dr. Joyce Brothers (1928) Ferdinand 'Jelly Roll' Morton (1890) Upton Sinclair (1878)

Top songs of 1994
The Sign by Ace of Base I Swear by All-4-One
I'll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men The Power of Love by Celine Dion
Hero by Mariah Carey Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
Breathe Again by Toni Braxton All for Love by Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart/Sting
All That She Wants by Ace of Base Don't Turn Around by Ace of Base

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 2.22152641878669 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

Your lucky day is Wednesday.
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Pisces.
Your opposition number(s) is 3.
Today is not one of your lucky days!
There are 168 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 16 candles.

Those 16 candles produce 16 BTUs,
or 4,032 calories of heat (that's only 4.0320 food Calories!) .
You can boil 1.83 US ounces of water with that many candles. 
In 1994 there were approximately 4.1 million births in the US.
In 1994 the US population was approximately 248,709,873 people, 70.3 persons per square mile.
In 1994 in the US there were 2,362,000 marriages (9.1%) and 1,191,000 divorces (4.6%)
In 1994 in the US there were approximately 2,148,000 deaths (8.6 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

In 1994 the population of Australia was approximately 17,951,481.
In 1994 there were approximately 258,051 births in Australia.
In 1994 in Australia there were approximately 111,174 marriages and 48,312 divorces.
In 1994 in Australia there were approximately 126,692 deaths.

Your birth flower is ASTER

Your birthstone is Sapphire

The Mystical properties of Sapphire
Though not meant to replace traditional medical treatment, Sapphire is used for clear thinking.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)
Agate, Moonstone, Lapis Lazuli

Your birth tree is
Lime Tree, the Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labour, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

There are 264 days till Christmas 2010!
There are 277 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was full.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You know all things considering my birthday was accurate but my name wasn't...my name is the total opposite of who i am which i find amusing and ironic.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That was scary. To be frank, which I'm not frank, I'm Aaron, it was down right accurate as said by everyone else.

And yes, it was definitely NOT a lucky day for me.

Wait, why does it say I should end my sad existence? Holy cow, Batman! That's accurate.

[edit on 1045 by Echo3Foxtrot]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What I find funny is, that even though one is suppose to use the name the were born with, my two other names (I changed my last name after being adopted and then when I married), fit 100% who I am, where as my birth name does not. I've read that name changes do affect your life...or maybe it's the other way around. I don't know...just thought that this fact is interesting. Anyone else that can identify more what is said about a new name than the birth name?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Aaawww man, my hubby and I are opposition signs and numbers. That sucks, well I guess we have to get divorced now, it is written in the stars...hahahahaha. Cool calculator OP

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join