Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ha.. my lucky day is Friday... can't argue with that!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
so my number is 11

my wife's number is 1, which I am least compatible with....

i'm gonna call my lawyer....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm also least compatible with my husband.

The name one pretty much fits me perfectly. The soul number description seemed off in the first paragraph, but the second paragraph gave an example of of the characteristic that I didn't agree with, and i fit the example completely. Unfortunately.

Since people said that their name change descriptions matched those phrases of their lives, it was interesting to see that if I change my last name to my husband's (which I've contemplated about for a while), it would fit exactly what I want to do in a career change. It'd be so stupid to make a decision based on this though.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This was very cool. Thanks for posting! It says my lucky number is 8, which suprisingly it is

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice, i like the top songs of 1986: Kyrie by Mr. Mister and Rock me amadeus by Falco

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
S&F for you

Very interesting, but this sort of scared me:

There are 330 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 33 candles.
Those 33 candles produce 33 BTUs,

Does this mean that the Illuminati or Masons are coming after me today? Should I run & hide until tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Crazy. My birth tree(Rowan) matches my personality spot-on, same with birthstone. Just looked up my name. The number matches my birth number. Its kinda scary how the description fits me exactly. Very interesting, I'll pass this on.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
it's a funny tool. i checked for my name (full) ands this was the result

There are 27 letters in your name.
Those 27 letters total to 136
There are 11 vowels and 16 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Teutonic Female Free.
Spanish Female Variant of Frances meaning French, from France, or free one.
Shakespearean Female 'Measure for Measure' A nun.
Latin Female Variant of Frances: From France or 'free one.' Feminine of Francis. Famous bearers: British novelist Frances Burney and actress Frances Kemble.
Dutch Female Free.

Your number is: 1

The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.

The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 1

A Soul Urge number of 1 means:
Your Soul Urge is the number 1. With a Soul Urge number of 1, you want to lead and direct, to work independent of supervision, by yourself or with subordinates. You take pride in your abilities and want to be recognized for them. You may seek opportunities to display your strength and usefulness, wanting to create and originate. In your desire to manage the big picture and the main issues, you may often leave the details to others.

The positive 1 Soul Urge is Ambitious and determined, a leader seeking opportunities. There is a great deal of honesty and loyalty in this character. If you possess positive 1 Soul Urge qualities, you are very attainment oriented and driven to success. You are a loyal friend and strictly fair in your business dealings.

The negative side of the 1 Soul Urge must be avoided. A negative 1 is apt to dominate situations and people; the home, the spouse, the family and the business. Emotions aren't strong in this nature. If you possess an excess of 1 energy, you may, at times, be boastful and egotistic. You must avoid being too critical and impatient of trifles. The great need of the 1 Soul Urge is the development of friendliness, and a sincere interest in people.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

HOWEVER, when i entered my name along with... the surname of the guy I feel it's going to be my partner, the description was even MORE accurate! hahahahaha!!!! S&F it's funny!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this link. I especially liked the birth tree parts for both me and my partner. Going on to read the Name's Meaning now
S&F

EDIT: Just wanted to say that the names part was even more accurate, amazing!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by viber8]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I really enjoyed checking out that sight...but my only issue is the birth signs following the tropical zodiac.

Even though I dont concern myself with horoscopes, there are some who do and its possible as I see it that the signs are out of date.

Lets look at an example....

The tropical zodiac shows where the signs were fixed into dates by man about 2000 years ago. Today, if we observe the sky and the positions...we will find that the positions of 2000 years ago do not totally match today, due to our wobble.

So anyways...lets take for example...April 13th (today). Under astrology using a tropical zodiac...it would tell us that the Sun is rising in Aries. Anyone can check this by going to different astrology sites, type in your birth as being 'today' and its likely going to tell you your an Aries. BUT....if you look at astronomy, the true positions of the stars and planets...you will find that the sun will not rise in Aries till April 20th. 2000 years from now...things will of have changed again.

If we check with the astronomy, the true positions that are always changing...we are in Pisces today. If a baby is born today, the sun is rising with the background of Pisces and not Aries. To check the sight you linked for this difference....you can type in today's date as a birth date....and see if it follows tropical positions or true positions.

Here is the heavensabove.com link to show the true position of the sun today, which is Pisces. It begs for observance, in my opinion. Man keeps trying to fix things to still positions...when things in nature are changing always.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thank you for the post. It is a very cool tool

S&F

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My birthstone (diamond) was right and my fortune cookie was:

Many a false step is made by standing still.

That was most of what was correct for me. It did say I was incompatible with my ex, which I already knew.

Someone above mentioned that Astrodienst was not free anymore. Many of its features are at the present. My astrological chart is a perfect description of me. I've been a student many years and find it to be astonishingly accurate. Likewise with the charts of others I have read, and especially political and world events!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Great to see this again! I had went to this birth calculator site before, and I wanted to share it with family and friends but I couldnt remember where to find it. You are a true life saver for this. And I'll repost if I can remember this too, but there is actually a book that works like the site calculations work. I'll be sure to re-post, if I'm capable of remembering the title...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Honestly, I was kind of hesitant to try this; I'm glad I did though!

This process almost completely nailed who I am on the head! Very cool website!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your date of conception was on or about 26 July 1970 which was a Sunday.

You were born on a Sunday
under the astrological sign Aries.
Your Life path number is 4.

Your fortune cookie reads:
You will step on the soil of many countries.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 6 & 7.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 3, 5 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2441059.5.
The golden number for 1971 is 15.
The epact number for 1971 is 3.
The year 1971 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/27/1971 and ending 2/14/1972.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Pig.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Hawk; your plant is Dandelion.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Paony, the second month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 23 Nisan 5731.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 24 Nisan 5731.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.17.12.15 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 17 tun 12 uinal 15 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Sunday, 21 Safar 1391 (1391-2-21).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 11 April 1971.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 18 April 1971.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 24 February 1971.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 30 May 1971.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 6 June 1971.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 21 September 1971.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Sunday, 11 April 1971.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 23 February 1971.

As of 3/31/2011 5:08:08 PM EST
You are 39 years old.
You are 479 months old.
You are 2,084 weeks old.
You are 14,592 days old.
You are 350,225 hours old.
You are 21,013,508 minutes old.
You are 1,260,810,488 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Melissa Joan Hart (1976) Maria Bello (1967) Conan O'Brien (1963)
Eric Roberts (1956) James Woods (1947) Hayley Mills (1946)
Leopold Stokowski (1882) Clarence Darrow (1857)

Top songs of 1971
Joy to the World by Three Dog Night Maggie May by Rod Stewart
It's Too Late by Carole King One Bad Apple by Osmonds
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees Knock Three Times by Dawn
Brand New Key by Melanie Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond
Family Affair by Sly & the Family Stone Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves by Cher

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.71115459882583 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Tuesday.
Your lucky number is 9.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mars & Pluto.
Your lucky dates are 9th, 18th, 27th.
Your opposition sign is Libra.
Your opposition number(s) is 6.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

There are 18 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 40 candles.

Those 40 candles produce 40 BTUs,
or 10,080 calories of heat (that's only 10.0800 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.57 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1971 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1971 the US population was approximately 203,302,031 people, 57.4 persons per square mile.
In 1971 in the US there were approximately 2,158,802 marriages (10.6%) and 708,000 divorces (3.5%)
In 1971 in the US there were approximately 1,921,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

In 1971 the population of Australia was approximately 13,198,380.
In 1971 there were approximately 276,361 births in Australia.
In 1971 in Australia there were approximately 117,637 marriages and 12,947 divorces.
In 1971 in Australia there were approximately 110,650 deaths.

Your birth flower is DAISY

Your birthstone is Diamond

The Mystical properties of Diamond

Diamonds are said to increase personal clarity to help one see things clearly as well as be straight-forward and honest. Supposedly, the higher quality the diamond, the better it is supports these qualities.

Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Opal, Quartz, White Sapphire

Your birth tree is

Maple, Independence of Mind

No ordinary person, full imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-respect, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, many complexes, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

There are 269 days till Christmas 2011!
There are 282 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was in its last quarter.

sxf as well

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Honestly, have you guys never heard of Cold Reading? Lol! I would suggest you read up on Derren Brown. He does this kind of stuff all the time! My apologies to anyone who has posted a similar comment.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This was really interesting! I am a number 4 and my husband is an 8. It said we were most compatible. That is significant because we are so alike. My name is Amanda ad his name is Andrew. Our friends call us the Amandrews because we are like one person LOL. I also learned that my birthday is the same day as the Queen of England. Shame on me for not knowing that

I know these are just cold readings but it was interesting anyway.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great. Now my husband wants to get a divorce because our numbers are not compatible.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
all my wild times were with my opposite sign ...Scorpio

ah ...the Joy of it all

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am also Ophiuchus. I am still a Sag there but I'm cool with that. I like Sags.

I dabble in numerology for myself. Many of my numbers are Master Numbers. It actually tells me that I could and probably should do that type of reading for other people. I'm not so sure of myself but I can read other people based on their personality.

The Native American animal is new to me. Interesting.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution