It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gals: Would you enjoy two men fighting over you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, what the heck. I haven't started a BTS thread in forever. And knowing me, that's probably a good thing.

So that is the question. What kind of woman are you? Would you revel in two men beating the crap out of each other over you? Are you the type to incite such a fight and egg it on? And what if your main guy loses, then what? Go for the guy who beat his ass?

Or are you the type that would kick them both to the curb for such nonsense?

And to the men, would you enjoy seeing two women fighting over you?

And when I say fighting, in both cases I mean the real deal, not just words.

Cause in my book, anyone doing that is pretty much a loser. Not when there are so many fish in the sea, so to speak.

First of all, the guy who starts the fight with another guy over his girl, hoping she will take him if he wins is an animal, and ought to be featured on Wild Kingdom. Except throw a lion or two in there for good measure.

But on the same token, there are plenty of guys who will start a fight over just someone looking at his girlfriend or wife too much. I've seen it happen. Chances are that guy is bad news, and really not a good long term prospect for a woman.

If I'm out with a girl, she is usually going to be pretty good looking, and will get her share of looks from men. I kind of like it actually, until it becomes excessive, or it makes her uncomfortable. And usually it just takes one good stare down, and that's the end of that. I don't need to be an ass about it and go over there like some macho man and start a fight over it. But so many guys have got something to prove, and are just looking for any excuse.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sometimes it just happens.
I don't instigate it..honest.

DISCLAIMER:This post has the most BS I have ever posted on ATS/BTS. For future reference this is a one time incident. Did I mention this post is full of BS?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yep sometimes it does. But hey, I gotta post my BS somewhere! And if women can have more orgasms with rich guys in gen chit chat, then wtf, right? :w:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I know this is for the girls to answer, but my point of view is that I would not 'fight' for a girl to win her as a prize as such, but should someone insulted or offend her and persisted after a firm request to stop I would beat the snot out of him. In that respect I would fight 'for' her.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Women enjoy just about any attention, praise, or ass kissing they can get out of any man. I'm pretty sure seeing two men fight over her is no exception.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by The Scarecrow]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well it depends on how you define "fighting". Internet bickering? Drunken bar brawls? Or perhaps two old world Vikings fighting to the death with large swords?

When guys fight over females it frequently does not really have anything to do with the woman, it is more likely just two male egos clashing with the woman as the catalyst.

However there is something very attractive about the TRUE alpha male. (we can't help it, it is biological, survival of the fittest, choosing the best sire for offspring, etc...) And on t hat note, a TRUE alpha male does typically win the females favor, maybe not forever, but at least for a while.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had chicks fight over me, it wasn't fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I haven't had girls fight over me, but I've had little things like a girl telling me not to hang out with the other girls we know, as if they are bad news or something, like she hates them or is worried that they would seduce me lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Generally, I'd have to say I wouldn't be too keen on two guys fighting over me. Not my style, no kosher.

On the other hand - if it were to happen, it would be an interesting insight into the fighting styles of said gentlemen, and that would prove invaluable in weighing who I would get along with in the long run...

...and how to most effectively kick his butt in a fight.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No, I would not enjoy it. It would make me loose respect for both of the men involved.

If I am in a relationship I do not want to be seen as property that has to be defended, and I want my partner to trust me enough that he does not automatically assume that I am going to be temped to cheat if I see a man other thanhim.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sure it would be nice to have two guys want to "win" your favor. But generally speaking I would not like the bar brawl, fisticuffs fighting. If was in defense of some sort of abuse by one of the guys I suppose it could be justified but otherwise I think it would be too barbaric.

The whole prove yourself macho would be a turn off for me. Now if two guys want to see who can send me the biggest bouquet of flowers or treat me the nicest that would be ok...but I do imagine even that would get childish and tiresome after awhile.

Would I fight over a guy..not knock down drag out I wouldn't. And I seriously havent met the man worth that kind of fight yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
And I seriously havent met the man worth that kind of fight yet.

Funny, ain't met the woman either worthy of that. Because if she was worthy of that, she'd never want that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Back when I was much younger I went to fist city over a beautiful young woman and got a bloody nose for my trouble; the young Latina took pity on me and told the victor to get lost.

Oh the irony.

I think she liked my GTO.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The only way I would allow that is if one was a threat to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm not so much a fan of fighting.

If a guy comes to my defense because another guy has bothered me or something - then I would be okay with that, if it's something that I can't really handle on my own. If anything, I'm more likely to sock the guy in the nose then I am to ask someone else to do it. But in the event that I can't handle the situation, someone coming to my defense would be alright with me.

But two guys at the bar bashing each other over the heads for my attention isn't my idea of flirting or wooing. All it shows me is that I'm a prize, something these two guys both want and the winner takes home. I'm not a fan of being confused with a trophy.

Just ask me out; It'll save both of them broken noses and the embarrassment for when I walk away from them both, tell them to grow up, and announce that I'm not interested in either of them.

- Carrot

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well to be fair, I suppose there's no reason this thread cannot extend to homosexuals as well.

I suppose a dancing banana's as good as any an invite.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And to the men, would you enjoy seeing two women fighting over you?

Well I have never had two women fighting over me in the manner you describe or been lucky enough to have them fighting over me period . As a guy when such a fight got to the stage of physical violence the ego rub would have worn off and I would be concerned about the welfare of those involved and why I am with such a person .

[edit on 21-1-2009 by xpert11]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
i've had my ex and my best friend fighting over me. Not physically but a lot of bickering and insults. I hated being in the middle of it because it got more personal as they were friends earlier on too.

My ex thought i was going to cheat on her and in the end it really went the other way around.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Text
If I were out and some strange guy really bothered me, I would want my date to first try and talk it out. The yes, I would not stop him from that punch. Besides evry little girl want her prince fighting for her, it is a fantasy

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wouldnt like it. You would eventually have to choose a guy, probably, and hurt someones feelings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join