It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plague kills 40 Al-Qaeda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Don't forget Russia had just as much of this stuff as we do. Only they're broke. So why couldn't some of their people be selling something like this on the black market.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Odd that this thread was moved to BTS. Is this no longer news?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Bring out yer dead!!!"

You spend your life cursing and wishing death on others... it will catch up with you.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I am also totally confused as to why something like this which obviously has potential to be above top secret has been downgraded to bts??? It limits the potential for real discussion by many of the members on this board.

I have to wonder whether this is part of a larger germ warfare plan. I am not pointing fingers and I definitely have no sympathy with al-Queda, but how far should nations go in order to win the war on terror? And if this is part of a germ warfare plan, which country is doing it and at which point does it become a human rights violation? Would all "terrorists " be acceptable targets to germ warfare.

I know that in South Africa, the apartheid regime, used biological warfare in it's battle against "terrorists" and "insurgents" in it's fight to keep apartheid intact. See article on Wouter Basson Wouter Basson

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Maybe they are stinking dogs that live in rat feces and inhale rat feces dust all day? I don't think they have MetLife.

Obviously this is Bush's fault for not providing healthcare to these poor souls. Maybe now we can all agree that we need socialized healthcare run by the government...GOBAMA!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The mentality of fundamentalist Islamic terrorists would be that Allah has done this as punishment because they have not killed enough infidels (and the innocent Muslims who happen to be in the way).

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ummm....everybody relax...please. These guys caught the plauge from mice living in the caves. It's not rare. If any of you have visited the Grand Canyon you would notice the signs stating: Be Aware of Chipmunks With Buobonic Plague! It's a naturally occuring thing. the only difference is we have "shots" that we can get to fight it. The plague occurs in 3rd world countries in small clusters on an off all the time. Just like the Ebola virus. These guys just got "unlucky". No conspiracy....no bio-warfare....just a little luck for us. Living in caves for long periods of time raises your chances of getting many air born diseases as well as bites from parasitic cratures. We all like conspiracies...not this time. Though, I'm sure the Gov doesn't mind if Al Queda believes it was us. Keeps them guessing.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

If indeed this was an attack, the moral line was crossed as soon as the first person was infected.

Oh, the terrorists DO deserve to die. The problem with bioweapons isn't the fact that they kill people. The problem is that they kill indiscriminately. If the plague release was intentional, and it works and kills many terrorists, it will invariably kill many, many more innocent bystanders. Remember, Al-Qaeda hides among the civilian population very often.

There are lots of questions but no evidence to make an answer either way. It could have been a natural outbreak, it could have been a government attack on Al-Qaeda, or it could have been an accidental release of a bioweapon they were working on.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was going to post the history of the plague in Calif but every time i clicked Calif state government sites FireFox crashed on my computer.

Anyone ever heard of this happening before.

I do medical research on the Internet for veterans all the time agent orange gulf war syndrome ETC and have never been blocked like this from any medical research.

What is the government up to now.

i used the word "plague" and "California" on a google/FireFox and when i tried to open some Calif government sites they crashed

One site was calsurv.org...
when i tried to open the cases for different years i get a FireFox crash report pop-up to report the problem.

I gave up
:bnghd:

I am going to bookmark it just so i can have fun with firefox till they fix the problem or the government gives up.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Seems to open fine. you may want to check your PDF reader maybe..Sorry no conspiracy here..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join