It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plague kills 40 Al-Qaeda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

The plague really doesn't strike me as something terrorists would use, as there are much worse biological agents they could use instead.

I also don't really believe that covert ops likely killed them with the plague as they could have just killed them outright... but, the article does state that the disease may have spread to other Al Qeada camps. Which is why I posed the question if anyone thought it was deliberate, to illicit conversation on the matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If it was islotated to just them then that would mean they have bio warfare and were careless.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
If it was islotated to just them then that would mean they have bio warfare and were careless.

If it went from cell to cell it would be more than likely a person in a leading position would have been infected, pretty much like a general inspecting the troops.
It in all honesty is probably just a natural random event, yet what would have been the claim if 40 US soldiers who where doing reconoscence suddenly died from the same virus?
would it be they where careless with a biological weapon?
or would it be the terrorists used it against them?
or would it be also claimed that it was just a natural random event?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
It in all honesty is probably just a natural random event, yet what would have been the claim if 40 US soldiers who where doing reconoscence suddenly died from the same virus?
would it be they where careless with a biological weapon?
or would it be the terrorists used it against them?
or would it be also claimed that it was just a natural random event?

Well the odds that it was a nature random event is extremely high. One good thing is if they can get one body they can tell where the plague came from.

If a random village was wiped from the plague I could say random event, but dealing with a group of people that would want very badly to have bio weapons, or the other side where someone used bio weapons on them in either case it is bio warfare.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
im telling everyone right now..

Jesus is coming.

It isn't going to happen. Yes, the Messiah is coming, but it won't be Jesus.
You can believe this if you want, I don't care. Jesus was a sinner.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFretwalker

you are an idiot about Jesus. If 40 have died and symptoms take 2 weeks to appear, dontcha think even if ONE terrorist traveled to a populated place then it is already spreading around the globe? What better place to set it free than here at the inaguration. I htink I butchered that spelling, sorry. Been up too late. But really, THINK ABOUT IT!!!! It is like the common cold spreading but deadly. Did you hear about teh bird flu being reported in 3 people in 3 weeks in China with one known death? Both combined if true would decimate the earths population. Jesus is a comin my friends. No one knows the time or date but it is guranteed.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Novastar824

Terrorists dont have a book to go by. If they have something to use to cause deaths then why not use it (plague)? Do you really think they are so high tech they will only use the worst possible threats? If so then we would have been hit by nuclear bombs instead of planes on 9/11. SOunds plausible to me that the disease either was spread by suicide means to spread to general public in this manner (two weeks gestation time remeber) or someone made a big boo boo and got himself killed on accident then it spreads that way.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The original Black Plague began in 1346. Nearly 75 million people died worldwide. The world's population was reduced by one fourth, and well over half of Europe's population perished.

Fast-forward 666 years to the year 2012. One possible scenario of what might happen is that yet another round of population reduction may occur. If so, these cases are preliminary to what's around the corner.

I lay out a version of this scenario in my short story, These Dark Worlds.

[edit on 18/1/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I doubt it is a form of bio attack by western agents. Plague isn't particulary deadly these days, anti-biotics take care of it easily and it takes a while to take hold and kill a person, almost a week in most cases. It's not even 100% fatal, even in the Middle Ages the fatality rate was pretty low, at about 50%.

If you wanted to wipe them out, a 2,000Lb bomb in the middle of the camp would much more effective. If you really wanted to inflict a bio-weapon on them, there are much better diseases to use.

But do the terrorists in these camps have access to the treatment?

Yes, the US could just bomb their camps, if they know their locations. However, infecting a few in custody and then releasing them to spread the disease to various camps/hideouts that are unknown could also be quite effective.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Incitatus]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
im telling everyone right now..

Jesus is coming.

Huh? What makes you think that Jesus is coming because some 40 people died of the plague? I don't understand.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The world leader in bioweapons is the good old US of A. The USAMRID facility at Fort Detrick, Maryland, holds all sorts of strains of diseases, including bubonic and pneumonic plague, botulinum, ricin, and anthrax.

Remember the anthrax attacks that came the week after 9/11? The anthrax used in those came from Fort Detrick. Funnily enough, as soon as this was announced they destroyed all their samples, which handily prevented genetic matching of the mailed anthrax with specific batches of the Ames strain held at Detrick.

Stephen Hatfill was even briefly declared a "person of interest" by the FBI and he certainly had all the right qualifications. In one of those bizarre coincidences that people like me read far too much into, he was on loan to BOSS when anthrax infections started up in ANC camps.

Another of the Detrick scientists, whose name escapes me, died in mysterious circumstances a while after the attacks and while his body was in the morgue, someone left a bomb there. That's bizarre coincidence number two.

Hatfill has since gone on to sue the USG for a multi-million dollar sum for being named a "person of interest" (not even a suspect! just a POI, whatever that is) in the 2001 anthrax attacks.

Anyone know of any other case where someone got a massive pay-out for being named a suspect in a crime?

The US anthrax attacks had to have been planned and most of the preparation done before 9/11 - though not too long, as bioweapons have a shelf-life. So it's fair to link the perpetrators to 9/11, particularly when you consider that the attacks, coming hard on the heels of 9/11 itself, and directed partly at Democrat lawmakers, might have been designed to ensure the passage of the PATRIOT Act.

So given that

a) the US is the world bioweapons leader and
b) there is direct precedent for using biowarfare against "terrorists" and
c) as another poster pointed out, it only seems that Al-Qaeda people got it

...there's a good chance it's US biowarfare at work.

Plus, the Sun called it a weapon in the headline! It must be true!

I suppose there's an outside chance it might be rat poop. There was an outbreak in Algeria in 2003, after all. But just affecting AQ? Mmmmm.... no.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not defending al CIAda,but I have known a few Persians in my short career of carpet repair,actual Muslims.They were CLEAN people,fastidious,thrifty,trustworthy.Mebbe just rug guys are that way,but I was told it is part of the faith to be that way.So don't underestimate your opponents by thinking they are a bunch of dirty rat infested ragheads,I would say they are as clean as possible under the circumstances,if true Muslims.History is being forgotten here ,as Europeans were much dirtier.That said,my guess is that it is a successful bio agent use.Hooray for our side?Stock up on cipro and doxycycaline.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well if The Plague doesn't kill them, they'll probably kill each other. The guy kicking the door open has his gun pointed directly at his buddies head, and his buddy, who is holding his gun like a limp-wristed twelve year old, has his gun pointed directly back at the other guy. Brilliant training! And we're supposed to be afraid of these morons?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Al-Queda does not exist.

It's ALL propaganda.

NOW
Let's have the real answers about what happened on 9/11.

The world is waiting for the truth !

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Plague occurs naturally in that area of the world but it's an odd time for it to pop up. They have had severe cold spells in the past month and that usually kills fleas unless they went indoors ahead of the spells. Wonder if others are getting sick as well? It would be really hard to confine given the filthy living standards there.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

Dude, that picture made by night!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Persians generally are a lot more "European" than others from that region due to the Shah's cultural influence and the policy of foreign study. I had several Iranian professors and they were incredible people who deeply respect the freedom they have here. A lot of Pakistanis are the same way, if a little more streetwise. It's a real shame what has gone on there, if you think things are grim here right now imagine how life is there all of the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Might be true as India still gets outbreaks of Bubonic plague and that's not so far away.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Why does this have to be a Biological weapon attack or a Conspiracy of any kind?

Reason I am asking is, anyone who has ever done any caving in places which become hot and humid will know of the dangers of infection of some kind that live in the dust of caves.

Hanta virus is specially dangerous and Plague is everywhere in these places, if you spend most of your life living in these caves, then your going to get sick if you dont have treatment, I'm certain there must be a lot of people who are aware of this on ATS.

So many people infected, and living in caves, does not surprise me one little bit, in fact I'm surprised the numbers are not much higher.

So does anyone agree? or are we going to build another atrocious act committed by nobody, but blamed on whoever we dont agree with right now?

Seems reasonable to me that this is a cause.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novastar824
If true, do you think this was this intentional biological warfare, used by US covert op forces, or just a really weird coincidence?

Come on man. If the Americans did indeed infect Alqaeda with anything, it wouldn't be the plague would it? It would the be the clap or some other sort of STD.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join