It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT...read this b4 the lights go out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Big inauguration surprise planned for us. The next 9/11 atrocity inside job
We exposed this conspiracy plan all over, in order to warn these nuts, that
too many are in the know by now and make it futile to attempt these
atrocities onto humanity.
Find out what Gaza is all about: To try to invade IRAN for their OIL.

www.ken-welch.com...

(it will fail again this time, as we have called upon much higher powers,
than these idiots can ever imagine !)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringels
Big inauguration surprise planned for us. The next 9/11 atrocity inside job
We exposed this conspiracy plan all over, in order to warn these nuts, that
too many are in the know by now and make it futile to attempt these
atrocities onto humanity.
Find out what Gaza is all about: To try to invade IRAN for their OIL.

www.ken-welch.com...

(it will fail again this time, as we have called upon much higher powers,
than these idiots can ever imagine !)

Hmmm very interesting, still researching, i know all of this war/propaganda, is leading up to something, but i doubt they'll ruin the Inauguration for it, trust me, they need that to keep the masses in check, to give them that glimmer of hope, that they're a free, united nation.

I'll keep reading and post MO.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Can you really take that source seriously with all those reversed speech clips?

By the power invested in my keyboard I bestow unto you a second line.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh for pete's sake. Why go after a supressed people living in a tiny strip of land called Gaza when Israel can just go attack Iran directly with its US supporter following behind them for this oil????

If that is the case, then there would be no doubt that any war with Iran would be for oil....right? Everone remember that if the savior Obama takes us to war with Iran..its all for their oil.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Your on the wrong continent... your right burns OBAMA is the new "savior".... it will be "their" "Sunday" when he is sworn in now wont it?????

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
talk about a self fulfilling prophecy

if it happens you get a we told you so

and if nothing happens its a hi five all round we got the news out so they didnt do it moment

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Alright so i read the article. Kind hard to form on opinion based on speech reversal. I mean we could be hearing that on the basis that he suggested that's what the tape said.

I really can't put much faith into anybody who thinks they can control they're unconcious mind and figure out specific pieces of things we haven't conciously registered.

Not to say the idea is bad, it could very much be a possibility, we all know the NWO and they're Cronies want to start another huge war to boost they're profits and influence, but i think the whole "we want your oil" thing is getting a little lame.

Now with NK having weaponized Plutonium and publicly announcing issues with the South, things might fall into place very well for the NWO.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ringels

I just want to say that speech reversal is not legitimate means of extracting information.
Speech Reversal is just another form of cognitive dissonance, where your mind is creating something you want to hear because that is what you choose to believe. Not real, fake. Easily explained by human psychology. You could find anything you want to hear in any segment of speech reverse.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
[Now with NK having weaponized Plutonium and publicly announcing issues with the South, things might fall into place very well for the NWO.]

Just in time too! Israel has realized that Hamas is too much trouble to try and defeat, that it is time to lick its wounds.

It is time for another crisis!

Cue lights, cue music, cue North Korea! The NWO has its hand in everything important, a plan for every action, a plan A, a plan B, C, and plan 'D' (death to all)

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players- -William Shakespeare

Enough with the manufactured crisises, for fark's sake

We'll get you soon enough anyway, cream of the scum families, Globalists, and Bonesmen, put a end to your games and put you under the ground.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
we wake up tomorrow to turmoil.

President Bush declares he will use his powers ( really) to use the continuity of power.

The rest will be history.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

No, he's not that brave, if he attempted to seize power, the people of the US would stand up and remove him themselves. I'm sorry but there are what, 300 million americans? And his approval rating was....8% or something ridiculously funny...

Anyway, he could never pull that crap off, not in our life time.

Just in time too! Israel has realized that Hamas is too much trouble to try and defeat, that it is time to lick its wounds.

No Israel realized that they're free turn (November 5th to Jan 20th) is running out in two days, and they realize that most likely the US will get involved once Obama is sworn in.

Trust me if Israel really wanted to remove palestinians from the face of the earth, it wouln't have taken them this long. Most likely an intro to an incoming disaster.

Remember folks, Joe Biden already warned us. He will be tested in the first 6 months.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not likely he would have the huevos to do it, but as far as Americans going after him,........look at all he's done.....what are you saying???

Afterthought: Powell did say amongst others that something would happen around the 20 or 21st but he didnt know what it was. Remember?
Nothing is absurd for Bush & co.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Why are people under the assumption that George did ANYTHING during his presidency? He's a figure head, he's just there to talk to masses in his slow, funny, out of place southern accent about how him and God are gonna make everything better, get them dang terrorist, start a crusade.

Come on now, there's no point in George continuing, he's never been in power, haven't you ever seen John Ashcroft behind the curtain pulling strings at speeches?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh that sockpuppett...yes i agree with you. I wonder if Hollywood will be seeking him out for the greatest part on Earth after he pulled all he did, lied to our faces while looking us dead in the eye ......

I still keep going back to that reference Powell made, it was not very coherent but there was a message in there.....

In any case, Obama, had better play ball with the shadow government also or else.......

What has all this come to. :shk:

Georges mission: Destroy the world as we know it.= loser
Obamas mission: Make it ok? =LOSER

[edit on 18-1-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Your right, he better play ball if he wants to keep all his parts intact. I'll you something, if Obama isn't a puppet, if he's an actual real politician, with a good heart and good intent.

Then he's the BRAVEST person i know, and i will attend his funeral when he's assasinated. (god forbid)

I'm thinking if it does happen it'll be before some huge disclosure speech on the part of Obama wanting "transparent government".

As for the powell remark, your right there is something in those words that could be interpreted as a major event in the next couple of days. I guess we'll just have to sit and wait.

new topics

top topics

join