It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Evidence of Extraterrestrial Life on the Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Tower represents an enigma of the highest magnitude, because it rises more than five miles above the surface of the Moon, and has been photographed from five different angles and two different altitudes (from 30 miles altitude, and from 70 miles altitude at three different distances).

In all four photographs the same structure is visible, and can be viewed from two different sides. The Tower exists in front of and to the left of the Shard in the Lunar Orbiter III-84M photograph.

What is it doing there and who made it?

source

[edit on 18-1-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There may be things up there on the moon, but that doesnt mean there is any evidence of ET life. More like evidence of PAST ET life. That stuff is so erroded and extremely ancient.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Someone or something must have put them there.
Towers are not natural.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What always gets me about these photos is this; how big would that tower or dome have to be in order to protrude from the surface that much? I mean, those 'structures' would have to be enormous. Plus, I'm not big on Hoagland in general. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ye i agree

that doesnt proof that life is up there one bit it just proves that there was Possibly life there in the past

as much as i would like to believe and i'll admit i am starting to believe that life is maybe up there right now but the OP will not convince me totally yet

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Towers are not natural.

You're assuming the tower is there. Do you not think you'd be able to see something that size with a earth based telescope? I took an astronomy class not long ago and we used our large observatory scope to check out the moon. I scanned everything, the resolution was amazing, and I can tell you that I didn't see a tower or dome anywhere. And the magnification was much greater than the pictures posted. They aren't there.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Looks like an ant hill. Maybe the ufo lifeforms live in them.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you think its an ant hill on the moon? okay then.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

ok - do some basic maths - and calculate the height of your alleged " tower " - then tell us why it is not visible to a terrestrial observer with hi quality binoculars

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Towers are not natural.

Nasa would claim it's a rock formation.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniker

Towers are not natural.

Nasa would claim it's a rock formation.

A rock formation that goes up 5 miles high?
For some reason I dont believe that.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Pretty much a possibility. Maybe not ants inside, it may house critters. I read somewhere on here how Astronauts saw things coming from under the surface, is this one of them?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Honestly, Zond 3 images are something that goes beyond my imagination when we talk about the moon: to distinguish between real shapes and glitches is something that cant be done even with the best software available today. Now if that is a tower, how comes that it's not visible in all the other shots of Mare Orientale? Some THOUSANDS ones? NOpe, i do believe that the website in question is using glitches and presenting them as real formations. Dont waste your talent with that stuff, my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, I was just wondering with all the people in the globe not a soul was able to take one picture of the surface of the moon and provide evidence that there are buildings up there? And if there is a website that hosts these pictures can someone provide the web address.
BTW Interesting photo…

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Soviet pictures from 1965 are poor quality at best. I wonder what the newr HD Japanese pictures show since they have had a satilite mapping the moon now for a good while. These picutures are great and you can see clearly down to like 10 feet square.

I would also think a five mile tower could be seen through a telescope, but people can say that these pictures are untouched and all pictures even the Japanese ones are retouched to remove these.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
that picture is so bad and so old it looks like some processing chemicals splashed onto the paper when it was in the dark room

I think your either trolling or want attention this topic has been discussed ad-infinitum

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
that picture is so bad and so old it looks like some processing chemicals splashed onto the paper when it was in the dark room

I think your either trolling or want attention this topic has been discussed ad-infinitum

NO. Superslovak is not a troll, he probably thought the image to be worthy to be discussed hence he shared it, but he is NOT a troll.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
wtf towers are not natural, are you all stupid. what about those huge plateaus in the desert there in the states wtf are those? the ones native people camp on and shoot out smoke signals on those HUGE PLATEAUS that look like giant rock spyres...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The robotic head that Hoagland made famous was used as a role model for Star Wars, C-3PO. Armstrong mentioned that there are wonders on the moon, but that truth was obscured by a protective lense.

www.internationalnewsagency.org...

Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon. According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard. According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

Everything on that link is good. But I forgot, astronauts and those hired in the most critical jobs lack credibility because they're known to be raving lunatics. If we can't even listen to those with credentials, who were according positions of great responsibility, and we're being taught to definately not trust our "lying eyes", then we as a race are in deep trouble.

I'm an experiencer. The moon had both greys and nazis on it. It takes nerves of steel to post that kind of info, so I'm not going to elaborate on it.
But I do know this.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
Hello, I was just wondering with all the people in the globe not a soul was able to take one picture of the surface of the moon and provide evidence that there are buildings up there? And if there is a website that hosts these pictures can someone provide the web address.
BTW Interesting photo…

Try The Living Moon. It's run by some ATS members, Zorgon, Mike Singh and I dunno who else. I'm not convinced by all the pictures , but fair enough, they ARE interesting and worth a look.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join