It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Evidence of Extraterrestrial Life on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If he's not a troll, he would know this is a well discussed topic, why slap up an ancient photo & start it all over again, thats all..

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by atsbeliever
that picture is so bad and so old it looks like some processing chemicals splashed onto the paper when it was in the dark room

I think your either trolling or want attention this topic has been discussed ad-infinitum

NO. Superslovak is not a troll, he probably thought the image to be worthy to be discussed hence he shared it, but he is NOT a troll.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by codex code

Originally posted by codex code
Hello, I was just wondering with all the people in the globe not a soul was able to take one picture of the surface of the moon and provide evidence that there are buildings up there?

This may help you decide if buildings are there.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Someone or something must have put them there.
Towers are not natural.

I know you're probably pretty bugged about all the replies contradicting your statement, but I must say that there is a place called Goblin Valley, where there are all-natural rock towers. Just to let you know.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Regarding one anomaly in ZOND 3, the big dome structure, seen in the right down corner of the OP picture, i think is a processing glitch.

I've tried an explanation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

I'm sorry that's not a real example of filming a location by hand, the camera pans are too smooth and sweeping. If that is a hand held camera of any quality from that period.

Re watch the video there are plenty of examples of the supposed Filmer is going over easily seen rough terrain but the camera maintains a smooth recording.

Besides that looks almost megalithic I don't know when the moon was known to have a breathable atmosphere. If it is an anciet Alien outpost it would not be so megalithic in my opinion it would be a much more tightly made structure.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I sure can't vouch for the authenticity of the video but it does make one think.
I have taken some smooth videos while walking over rough terrain but not quite as smooth as in this video.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh I hear ya.
I'm not saying there isnt something up there but not this.
Unless the Flintstones moved there

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
What always gets me about these photos is this; how big would that tower or dome have to be in order to protrude from the surface that much? I mean, those 'structures' would have to be enormous. Plus, I'm not big on Hoagland in general. Just my thoughts.

Exactly. I brought this up in another thread about this last year. That tower would be hundreds of miles high, miles!

And what the hell are all of the other scientists from all over the world saying about this? Is this a conspiracy among every scientist who studies the moon?

It would have to be, in order to be kept secret from us.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This may help you decide if buildings are there.

How does a hoax help?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/19/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They took 4 pictures of the same object,
and in all of the pictures it looked like a huge tower.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
These pictures have been done to death. Think about it for a second, the tower in the Zond pictures would have to be absolutely enormous and would be a sore spot on any telescope's eyepiece since, uh, Galileo. I've got a 10" SN and don't tell me I'm not looking hard enough... They're simply not there.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To have something, that tall, is a quite an achievement on the moon. I don't know if many of you know this, but the moon has frequent quakes. These quakes are much stronger on the moon because no moisture in the moon surface/crust is present. Furthermore... the quakes duration is much longer than on earth. To build a tower like that on the moon would be idiotic. Another thing would be the MASSIVE amounts of radiation from the sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Long time reader, first time poster.

I've recently, watched a video called, Paul Stamets:6 ways mushrooms can save the world. Very interesting indeed. I highly recommend watching it.

In this video, he talks about these giant mushrooms that may have covered the earth(he may just have proof of this too, check out the vid) in it's infancy. Paul explains it better than I, but in theory, the mushrooms served a purpose to introduce life on Terra.

So imagine it is a giant mushroom. And all those craters are just pock marks left behind by these giant shrooms falling over. And the dust covering the surface is nothing more than micellea left over from these fungi in necrosis.

Happy thinkings!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i saw a red light on the moon when i looked at it one night i called my sister and we bothb watched it dance about and then slowly disapeer

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Someone or something must have put them there.
Towers are not natural.

You're assuming the tower is there. Do you not think you'd be able to see something that size with a earth based telescope? I took an astronomy class not long ago and we used our large observatory scope to check out the moon. I scanned everything, the resolution was amazing, and I can tell you that I didn't see a tower or dome anywhere. And the magnification was much greater than the pictures posted. They aren't there.

You could not have scanned everything because half of the moon is on the other side. Just sayin'!

-rrr

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TOBY28
i saw a red light on the moon when i looked at it one night i called my sister and we bothb watched it dance about and then slowly disapeer

That was totally me with my nightclub strength laserlight.

Sturctures on the moon - I understand that the atmosphere distorts images....maybe we can't see the tower due to the distortion. Or the tower was taked down?

Or the tower is telescopic and it's owners pulled it down?? hmmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join