It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation : Expose A Mason Website ** Opinions **

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
JoshN...
Listen to JFKs speech about SECRET societies. And don't try to tell me he was talking about something else like someone from your group tried doing earlier... Check out the SECRET society that bush is part of and it's links to masons.... If you really wanted to you could find all the links you'd be happy with in a days searching and reading, but we know that most masons can't because of the script in front of them and the need to follow said script.

Like I said in the previous post, it's all been dealt with in previous threads, so I will not try to answer some of the ridiculous claims that you guys come up with. Like I said earlier, to understand what is going on with the disinfo being forced upon us one should view the masons posts on their profile page... this will lead to understanding what is being skewed when it comes to information.

Rgds

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Another thing you may be able to do is take the pictures and have them put onto a website that has a password. Maybe as long as it's not available to the general public? Have anyone sign up for a password to your personal pictures of your local community groups... Have pics of other groups too... local church groups like the KofC and maybe find the OpusDIE too...

My 2cents

Rgds

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Members should be aware of this updated posting linked at the top of every thread in the Secret Societies forum.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

JoshN...
Listen to JFKs speech about SECRET societies. And don't try to tell me he was talking about something else like someone from your group tried doing earlier...
Of course he was talking about something else. IMHO, when he was talking about secret societies he was talking about the communist party, which was a major concern during his administration (Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile Crisis, etc). Also, many of the comments are made to the press about the press. The anti-Masons always post an edited version of the speech. The complete text is on the JFK Presidential Library website here. Find the Youtube version of the speech that was linked to earlier and try reading along to see how much they cut and how dishonest that tactic really is.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Even their own members say that it is a SECRET society but, then you have the "mason conspiracy clean-up group" step in and try to shut down the valid points about masons, saying they are all wrong.

We're a private group/organization/society that has secrets, but we are not a secret society. Secret societies hide their membership and the location of their meetings.

As to the OP, I believe that it would be a great idea for all to find out who in their area is amongst the masons and killing their neighbor...

Wait. Masons are killing their neighbors?

Then all other masons would bad mouth "the bad one" and say that they would report anyone they knew doing this.

Of course we're going to condemn someone who doesn't something wrong.

You cannot talk about another mason being a mason.

Really? Where does it say that?

Of course you will have some saying this isn't true

Where does it say any of this? Hell, the Scottish Rite Supreme Council is in public view in the one of the most famous cities on Earth.

I can't understand why it would be a problem with the masons, since they have no problem with disturbing everyone else privacy... but then they call it SECRECY

How do we disturb the privacy of everyone else?

Mason's will tell you that what you ask for as PRIVACY is actually called SECRECY.... funny how these guys can't find the proper meaning in a dictionary.

Well, go to dictionary.com and type in secrecy and privacy.

Secrecy:
–noun, plural -cies for 2, 3.
1. the state or condition of being secret, hidden, or concealed: a meeting held in secrecy.
2. privacy; retirement; seclusion.
3. ability to keep a secret.
4. the habit or characteristic of being secretive; reticence

Privacy:
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the state of being private; retirement or seclusion.
2. the state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life or affairs: the right to privacy.
3. secrecy
4. Archaic. a private place.

Here's a towel...you got some egg on your face.

they've already changed "Terrorist" to mean someone in the government.

Your message is ignorant. How can you sit there and make stuff up?!

If it works it'll be great when the SHTF and then the town can go knocking on doors and get rid of the trouble makers.

Yes lets get rid of the group who is trying to better men and in a sense the community those men belong to. That group that gives charity. No lets give into some crazed mob rule and intrude on someone's civil rights. I tell you what, you come to Idaho and try to force me out of town. I tell you now that it will be unsuccessful.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

As to the OP, I believe that it would be a great idea for all to find out who in their area is amongst the masons and killing their neighbor...

I agree completely. This absolutely and without question has to stop! Bring the perpetrators to justice! Let no stone go unturned in the pursuit of right!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'll send all of you a picture of me if you like. I am a past master of a Lodge of Masons. Feel free to publish it but don't slander me or my good name (or draw a beard and mustache on my picture).

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

Thanks Quest,

I'm signing off from this one! It was never my bag from the get go anyway... I live in frigging Hong Kong... go figure?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
I'll send all of you a picture of me if you like. I am a past master of a Lodge of Masons. Feel free to publish it but don't slander me or my good name (or draw a beard and mustache on my picture).

Can we change your eyes to look like a lizard's and change the color of your hair and skin? Maybe mess with your ears and nose? Draw on glasses or erase them if you have them in the picture already? I just want to be clear on what we can do to your picture since otherwise, I cannot imagine what anyone wants pictures of Masons for. You would be better off taking pictures of every priest and young boy entering and leaving church. Then at least you have a chance of having evidence for some crime in the future. Until then, enjoy looking at pictures of men who get together to plant trees in my local park and setup the ball fields for the kids each spring. Imagine the interest a site like that may bring.

[photo] here is Mr. Soandso. He is a member of X Lodge and he spends time with his family, at his job, and volunteering around the village for different community events.

on to the next evil mastermind picture....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OK so back on the OP of this thread.

What do you hope to accomplish by photographing masons?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Also, please forgive my negative reaction to this thread. It offends me because Freemasonry has suffered these types of activities throughout its history.

Jacques De Molay was crucified and then literally roasted alive, cooked over a fire while still conscious, because he was a mason.

Activities like photographing and posting information about people, although they seem innocuous, can cause real harm. In the United States we have several fundamentalist groups who began web sites like this, photographing doctors who perform abortions and posting their names on a website. Even though the originators were doing it as a 'service' to bring attention to their cause it resulted in a series of murders and bombings by people who used the information.

In WWII Freemasons were sent to death chambers along with Jews simply for belonging to a society that promoted equality among people.

I realize you are in Australia and I am not familiar with the laws there. In much of the world what you are proposing could be considered a nuisance at best, but if said web site resulted in harm to a member of a particular group, it could be prosecuted as a hate crime.

From Wikipedia:

Hate crimes (also known as bias motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.[1] Hate crime can take many forms. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters.

I know this is not your intent, but I would ask that you consider the result of how others with less-than-savory motives might use this information.

As a mason I am bound to obey the laws of my country. If I discovered a brother had committed a crime I would be obligated to report it and I would not hesitate if I knew it for a fact to be true.

Anyway, I hope you consider all sides of the issue before doing what you propose. I ask this not as a Mason but as a conspiracy theorist and denier of ignorance.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I'm not sure why this post was removed. I don't remember posting anything that goes against the rules.

With no offense to the owners, I do laugh at this rule though:

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Isn't everything in the secret society thread usually misleading?

M74

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Members should be aware of this updated posting linked at the top of every thread in the Secret Societies forum.
With all due respect, this is getting pretty ridiculous. It's apparently perfectly acceptable for forumites to accuse Masons of being pedophiles and murderers, but in several instances where the Masons try to defend themselves it somehow manages to violate the rules. This double standard seems quite unbalanced, and certainly does not allow for the fair and open discussion you claim to promote.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason
[Please do! Go out there and expose those mean ol' masons, who are so secret that they wear pins, jewelry, bumper stickers, and have public lodge buildings that announce when they meet.

Your entire premises is based off a false belief that freemasons are "up" to something. But it doesn't look like you are interested in the truth. All you would be doing is harassing and stalking a bunch of guys, probably old guys, who are doing nothing wrong. So do it.

I will spend my own money to haul you to court and hire photographers to follow you around. I'll make sure the people you try to victimize get restitution. I hope you've got a lot of assets. You are going to need it. Go for it. Make my day.
]

Threats, threats.

Perhaps Americans should sue these Masons responsible for having a hand in spying and terrorizing fellow Americans and the world through phone taps, bombs, and the like, spying on us for the false premise of 'security' as pretext against 'terrorism' using the 'Patriot Act' for reason of 'Homeland Security'.

There must be volumes of evidence that shows some Masons or Secret Society members have had a hand in America's violations.

Don't fib to me and say that there is not at least one high ranking Mason in the highest of governments. Masons leave too much evidence of their presence and control in society to deny its empirical existence. Look at Denver Airport's artwork. Its artwork is Masonic, possibly connected to the Black sun or Dark sun branch of the Illuminati.

Threats...are nothing. In a true court of law all evidence will be brought forth and all grievances addressed. Bring it on you say? How about the op not create a website and we just post our pictures here? Sue ATS. Lets see how far your legal battle goes.

A judical decision should be made on secret organizations, and if they should exist or not. Should secret organizations be outlawed as the potential of abuse through power is too great?

"Should secret agendas and decisions that impact society be legal?"

Bring it on. Bring flak helmets and vests to the cyber battle. You will need it.

M74

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Threats, threats.

Perhaps Americans should sue these Masons responsible for having a hand in spying and terrorizing fellow Americans and the world through phone taps, bombs, and the like, spying on us for the false premise of 'security' as pretext against 'terrorism' using the 'Patriot Act' for reason of 'Homeland Security'.

There must be volumes of evidence that shows some Masons or Secret Society members have had a hand in America's violations.

Don't fib to me and say that there is not at least one high ranking Mason in the highest of governments. Masons leave too much evidence of their presence and control in society to deny its empirical existence. Look at Denver Airport's artwork. Its artwork is Masonic, possibly connected to the Black sun or Dark sun branch of the Illuminati.

Threats...are nothing. In a true court of law all evidence will be brought forth and all grievances addressed. Bring it on you say? How about the op not create a website and we just post our pictures here? Sue ATS. Lets see how far your legal battle goes.

A judical decision should be made on secret organizations, and if they should exist or not. Should secret organizations be outlawed as the potential of abuse through power is too great?

"Should secret agendas and decisions that impact society be legal?"

Bring it on. Bring flak helmets and vests to the cyber battle. You will need it.

By your logic, every American is a criminal. If so much as ONE Mason can be connected to the legal trespasses you describe, then Masonry as a whole should be condemned? Fair enough. But consider this--You're American. There's evidence to show that numerous Americans have been involved in various scandals. Ergo, by your logic, every American (yourself included) can be harassed for such instances? Give me a break.

If you were actually to investigate the scandals you describe, you would probably find more in common between the real offenders than Masonry. It's far more likely that they were members of Greek letter associations in college, or Rotarians, or, hell, Congressmen. You intend to rant and rave against all these organization and institutions as well, just because of a few individuals and coincidences? How does that even make sense? Every group, no matter how noble or well intentioned, is going to have a few bad eggs. It's human nature. It's impossible to keep everyone in line. No one has ever suggested otherwise.

[edit on 1/20/2009 by M74]

[edit on 1/20/2009 by M74]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

dunno what the problem is here, mankind has been trying to bring this society down since the days of king david and it's still continues to grow, dont think your mate with more balls than brains will succeed,
advise him not to bother, if it dont work advise him to be aware

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

"This is not to say that there are no secret groups of masons meeting to plot terrible things, only that most likely are not. "

Well said.

'Most' are not plotting terrible things, but 'some' already have. Just look at what happened with the Dunblane Massacre:

(Image courtesy of the PropagandaMatrix)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Just look at what happened with the Dunblane Massacre:

Yes lets.

You've posted the front page of a newspaper without any supporting comment - clearly implying that you want the headline to speak for itself. Unfortunately you haven't done any research at all on this topic. Luckily for you I have.

Robert Cooper, the museum and library curator of the Grand Lodge in Edinburgh’s George Street, said: "We are going to ask for members’ permission from two lodges that Thomas Hamilton has been linked with to print the membership book on the internet to put an end to speculation over whether he was a Freemason or not. We know he wasn’t but we want everyone else to be sure as well."

It’s not just an academic exercise. The Hamilton connection has haunted the Freemasons since he shot dead 16 children, one of their teachers and himself in the school gym of Dunblane Primary in 1996. Last month, a petition was submitted by a local resident to the Scottish parliament asking for the Cullen Inquiry into the murders to be reopened to re-examine alleged Masonic links.

Cooper is more familiar than most with how the theory goes. It sprang, he says, from the clearly-recorded membership of Hamilton’s grandfather, James, a welder who joined the Garrowhill Lodge in the working class district of Baillieston in December 1957 and, after moving home, was a regular attendee at the Royal Arch Lodge in Stirling until his death in 2000.

As the grandfather was a member, then so was the grandson, so the theory progresses. As a mason, Thomas Hamilton would mix socially with other masons, many of them local police officers, the theory dictates. "Thomas Hamilton was unstable but was allowed to keep guns in his house by the police because they were all masons together," Cooper said. "None of this is true."

Membership records were scrutinised for the years in which Hamilton, who was born in 1952, could have been a member. They were from 1973, after he was 21 (you can only join at 18 if your father has been a member), to 1996 when he died. Another two Thomas Hamiltons were unearthed in Scotland but they were both the wrong ages.

"We spent months scouring the relevant documentation and no trace was found of him. Of course people will say you would say that wouldn’t you, which is why we are prepared to open the relevant parts of the register and attendance books up to scrutiny."

There is no evidence whatsoever that Thomas Hamilton was a freemason, just poor journalism and wishful thinking. With Thomas Hamilton not a freemason, the whole sorry hypothesis falls crashing to the ground, like so many others.

From Wikipedia:

Since the massacre, questions have been raised about the actions of Central Scotland Police in the case, and numerous Internet conspiracy theories have arisen regarding alleged involvement by Freemasonry, George Robertson, MI6, the supporters of the Snowdrop Petition and Northern Ireland terrorist organisations.[6][7] These were, to some extent, fuelled by the 100-year restriction on publication of parts of the Cullen Inquiry into the massacre. The partial lifting of these restrictions on 3 October 2005 quelled some of the more outlandish theories. One of the victim's parents, who read the full version of all the documents before they were released, concluded there was no evidence for any conspiracy[2]. Nevertheless Dunblane conspiracy sites still persist on the web.

From the News Of The World - "Dunblane Inquiry Was a Cover Up and Peers Bullied Me to Keep Quiet, Says Lord Burton, Ex-Masons Leader"

Lord Burton said "I was Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland at the time and I'm aware that most of the conspiracy theories around Dunblane revolve around allegations of a masonic conspiracy. (snip) ... but Hamilton was never a mason. His grandfather was.

He does not at any time suggest that the freemasons were involved in a conspiracy, which he believes is between the legal community and politicians. The News of the World is a tabloid newspaper from England, which Wikipedia says

tends to concentrate on lighter-weight news stories, such as celebrity gossip. Its fondness for sex scandals has gained it the nicknames "Sex 'n' Scandal weekly", "News of the Screws" and "Screws of the World".

Incidentally with reference to the 'Speculative Society' which was noted in the "news" article, it has nothing whatsoever to do with freemasonry. It may well have been founded over 200 years ago by freemasons (who have founded many other organizations equally unattached to freemasonry) and you may find cross-over of membership too - also in common with many other organizations. But it is not a recognized masonic body, appendent body or any other form of masonic body. Lord Cullen was right not to recuse himself as his membership of said society does not make one a freemason.

[edit on 1/20/09 by Trinityman]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
if there are conspiracies by anyone in a secret society, it involves them lying, and playing the people around him/her in a governmental setting. Not some lodge.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join