posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
While this isnt a bad idea...
Can i make a few points first.
- Sit out the front of a place and take photos in Australia, Once you been busted. the coppers will be around telling u to move on or taking your
camera and arresting you.
- Your post says it all really. "Secret Societies" the main word there being secret.
1. done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
2. kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
3. faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.
4. designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
5. secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
6. beyond ordinary human understanding; esoteric.
7. (of information, a document, etc.)
a. bearing the classification secret.
b. limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.
So how do you and your mate intend on finding these "secret" societies? other then the old men who attend there masons meetings to have a beer and a
talk with there mates.
Now seriously, do u think the secret societies that should be noticed out there advertise where there meetings are being held? or advertise who are
So more work is needed to be done to find out what these groups and where the meetings are held before anything else really...
No offence intented as i think it is a good idea.. just no worthy of bothering the old men masons imo..