It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! California controller to suspend tax refunds, welfare checks!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Shouldn't it be COMPTROLLER and not controller?
_________________ ___________________

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixDemon
I know I've already posted this comment before but I've got to say something again...It is sad how this thread got hijacked. It seems most people on here want to blame the illegals in this country, at least in California, for all the ailments. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS the illegals are not the cause! Our elected officials are the problem. And please don't interpret this as me saying "oh the poor illegals". I think there needs to be some major reform regarding how this country deals with people that essentially break our laws by entering without following the rules. But I thought this thread was about the financial conditions in California. I guess I was mistaken.

Well said,

It is a phenomena of human behaviour that when catastrophes are on the horizon people have an urge to blame their neighbours. Historically, it has ALWAYS happened that the poor and immigrants take the blame. It happened all over Europe and is still happening today. This is part of the deception from those real crazies in power that don't want people pointing fingers at them.

People, it was the banking, finance, business decisions that led to the economy going to hell. Furthermore it is known that it is part of the Elite agenda to enforce greater control over people. They already have ALL the money they need so they don't care. They just want POWER now and the ideal situation for that is when the people are broken, poor and needy. An ingenious MASTER plan indeed!

According to their agenda the break down should spread all over the US (California perhaps being the first), Europe and beyond. My only worry is that people commit acts of murder on the poor and immigrant (civil war). I'd hate to see Nazi Germany \ Bosnia all over again! It seems that certain posters are certainly trying to sway people into thinking and doing it (see previous posts).

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I disagree. We must first agree what nomenclature we will use regarding the alien topic. We are certainly not talking about LEGAL ALIENS (even though it might be prudent to shut their flow down economically) otherwise known as US Immigrants. The discussion is related to the approximately 15 -30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS who like a sleeper cell army have decimated our nation.

If every head cost taxpayers just $1000.00 in services an assistance then their debt would amount to between $15,000,000,000.00 & $30,000,000,000.00. In reality the expense is that much greater since the average cost of an emergency room visit is now over $1,000.00. Food stamps that can total over $300.00 per month per family amount to $3,600.00 per year and then across the number of cases of assistance we again head into the billions.

Essentially the nation has been invaded by foreign nationals that constitute a "breeding army" that has actual American tax payers supporting the entire institution. I just used the figure of $1,000.00 per invader but depending on what estimate you go by the cost ranges from $9,000.00 UP per individual, others suggest $20,000.00 per family. The cost of immigration to taxpayers should be ZERO since the costs and fees are to be paid by the immigrants directly.

This is our situation!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So does this mean we can pay our state taxes with IOU notes?

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join