It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos on ATS who can judge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Who sayed they were Alien dude.

did you film them in any way if not hear say wast of time.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Well from my experience, nobody will REALLY believe your story unless they have a similar experience...

So there's no point trying to prove a personal sighting, it's like trying to convince someone you had a personal vision from god.

I've had 3 different personal sightings, and I had no camera but it was in the early 90s when cameras were expensive and bulky.

www.youtube.com...

One UFO I saw looked EXACTLY like this, so I happen to know this film is LEGIT, it's light went small and giant and dropped 10 to 15 of these things, the reason I can't remember how many it dropped is, I saw 2 of them dropping at the same time and it was hard to keep track.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Maybe the OP's opinion matters to you.. it certainly doesn't to me. Of course, that's my opinion. Which may or may not have value to you... or anyone else.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Resinveins]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Why else do you think I have filmed so many ufos. I have made contact on several occasions with all sorts of things happening and I have filmed it.

I have taking people out to show them me making contact with several objects. and film it.

Most decent question so far.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

Just because your saw something once in you life does not make you a expert. for god sakes

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ufos on ATS who can judge? Answer = everyone as long as reply's are answered with common courtesy in mind.

I see no further need to have this thread open, I am closing it and I will not be reopening it.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter, feel free to use the ATS Complain/Suggestion feature located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread Closed
Sauron
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join