It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of massive war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm sorry I just have to comment on your 'solution' for Israel Marg6043!

>'...keep their enemies happy...'

You're kidding right?

We talking about the more radical Arab nations!

Words don't mean the same thing to these Arabs as it means to some of us in the West.

For example, when the 'Palestinians' say they want enough land to create a viable state of 'Palestine'...

What they actually mean is we want you to let us get close enough to get some really good shots off at your civilians!

See how that works Marg6043?

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
For example, when the 'Palestinians' say they want enough land to create a viable state of 'Palestine'...

Considering that the original partition, before Israel annexed a load more land, had the land split almost 50/50, what do you say about the subject now?

The Palestinians lost alot of land, suffered ethnic cleansing for those that remained inside Israel and they have lost most of what was originally given to them in 1947, so can you not see how they are so pissed off?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

You can not make opinions on things that are of a historical background without researching as why things with the state of Israel started.

When you see the historical parts that leave the Israelis as the cause without faults then you will understand why living surrounded by enemies is not a good way to make more enemies.

Israel is a nation bordering in either extermination when the Arabs nations decide to put an end to it or assimilation when the Arabs around keeps expanding.

That is inevitable.

Turning into the bully in the region is not going to make life any better for Israel but going back to try and fix the mistakes made against their surrounding neighbors will indeed give them some points.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

>'Considering that the original partition, before Israel annexed a load more land, had the land split almost 50/50, what do you say about the subject now?'

Nah... The maps don't support that statement. The partition was draw up in '47. It had the lions share of the turf going to those Israelis guys.

>'The Palestinians lost alot of land, suffered ethnic cleansing for those that remained inside Israel and they have lost most of what was originally given to them in 1947, so can you not see how they are so pissed off?'

Sorry again. Just doesn't jive with the facts.

'Palestinians' are pissed off, because of their culture. They are ALWAYS feuding about something or with someone.

Which, coincidentally, has a lot to do why no one really wants to take these guys in...

And therefore why they are PARKED in Gaza.

Your use of the term 'ethnic cleansing' is also not used appropriately.

That term doesn't apply to what has happened, what is happening and what will continue to happen in the old British Protectorate.

It's always amazing to me how apologists for the Arab behavior always seem to imply (or sometimes state openly) that they aren't responsible for their own behavior.

The truth is...

If they want the carnage to stop... they need to start behaving like they understand what the concept of civilization is supposed to represent.

You dig?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Marg6043, always a pleasure.

Come now, history has precious little to do with what is occurring.

If you really cared about the devastating carnage we are witnessing, you might switch to a mode where folks are accountable...

For what they are doing NOW.

Simple concept, really.

The 'Palestinians' need a REAL leader...

Instead of yet another macho guy at the head of a mob tilting at fantasy windmills.

It hasn't worked for 60 years...

Time to try a new approach?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
How difficult is it for Mosad agents to pose as terrorists and launch rockets at their own people and then blame the Lebonese, its childs play and hey are experts at it aren't they.

Actually, I'm sure that it would be much more difficult than, say, getting one's head twisted around in such a way that they can automatically believe anything against Israel, while dismissing anything pro-Israel.

As many have said already. this is a no-brainer to understand response by Israel to attacks from its northern border. In fact, as someone else said, it should not have to have even been said. Lebanon doesn't want to be attacked, then it needs to police the iranian puppets that it allows to live there.

[edit on 1/16/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Gol, what utter nonsense. do you actually know anything about the ME or are you getting it all from Faux News?

In 1940 Menachim Bagens Irgun were murdering British soldiers in an attempt to get rid of the British. That land was not theirs then but they obtained it by means of terror, terror tactics they use to this day. If your going to discuss this topic at least have the sense to research it and see the bigger picture here.

Perhaps your not aware that Hamas was foremed by Mossad, you know like Al Qaeda was formed by the CIA. Israels intentions are for the forming a greater Israel in which it will control all the oil rich areas of the ME, you do know this don't you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So true.

Isn't the definition of insanity supposed to be something like doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

By that definition alone, the palestinians - or at least their leadership - are truly and clinically insane.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

What utter nonsense?

Awesome... People have been following your approach...

Grind... Grind... Grinding those axes!

Yeah but in '47, XYZ did this... there was 52, they... Yada... Yada... Yada...

How IS that approach working for you big guy?

Hamas just keeps throwing more kids on the WP fires.

It doesn't matter to me... I'm just the honest observer.

Your words are pushing for...

60 MORE years of death and carnage?

I MORE than understand.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't take sides. I have the sense to know there is a bigger plan here that most cannot or will not see. But there are those who do take sides, they are in the main people haters and war mongers. Their mentality is right is might irrespective of any facts or truths. Facts and truth are just minor issue's to be disgarded as they get in the way of biggoted views and minds full of nothing but contempt for the suffering of their fellow man.

Isreal is in a very vunerable position, its leaders may think they can do what they like but they only think that. Israels partner in crime the US is not in a fit state to start another war. And the American public should be wary of its Government and those fawning pawns that support it and its actions. I'm sure the average American is angry enough at his country being bled dry by Israel and its wars. They don't want to die for them as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You're anti... whatever the Jewish state represents to you... And only you could provide the full details to...

> 'I don't take sides.'

Nonsense.

Go (honestly) read yourself and...

Please... at LEAST have the integrity to stand behind your positions.

But that's just probably me...

Some of us REALLY don't have a horse in this race.

But it's time to break the cycle of ENDLESS LIES... and death.

Don't you agree?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Gol, the thread is not about me please keep to the topic in question.

Israel is not in a position to fight any type of protracted war and the US would not be able to save it. If it used nukes or not it would not make any difference it still would loose. The only solution to this is either they learn to live together and Israel stops attacking people or we remove every Israeli from that area.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Israel and the conflicts in the middle east are not laughing matter they are real and real is the people human beings that are dying for the satisfaction of the few and the righteous.

But I guess any points given is laughing matter for you.

Rest assure Israel will clean out the middle east and then claim the entire Arabs nations land and oil and we Americans will be able to get free oil once Israel get all those lands.

See how ridiculous sounds then think about how small the Israel nation is and how stupid to take the task to fight the Arab nations.

Sorry is not a laughing matter even if you seem to differ.

I guess is not point debating.

The only god protecting Israel is the God of the US and we are right now bankrupted.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

>Israel is not in a position to fight any type of protracted war...

You just keep telling yourself that.

Israel has warned them... Just like it warned Hamas.

Israel has demonstrated that the gloves are off.

The troops movements and the warning...

It's kind of inevitable.

I guess we'll pick it... When Hezbollah starts staging the childrens bodies...

I'll leave you to your pot stirring...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Au contraire Marg6043...

To people like me, that are ANTI-CARNAGE, it's TOTALLY humourous because the idiot Arabs keep doing the same thing (60 years worth now)...
somehow miraculously hoping for a different result.

It's thanks to apologists like yourself Marg6043... Cuz you (and the gullible leftist Europeans) are their target audience... when yet another youngster gets fried.

It's also hilarious, because you don't even realize your role in this debacle.

Me... My hands are clean.

Cuz my message is quite simple.

STOP SHOOTING (Stupid!)

You have a good weekend.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I disagree. Israel's mission is most likely to murder all Anti Israel organizations deemed to be terrorists by the US and others.

I am sure this is their goal. Israel probably puts those rockets over there and now they are telling the world in advance what they are going to do about it.

I read that those rockets were found unmanned with timers on them, hmmmm

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I wont believe this until i see it in another source.

Funny you should mention this. It's exactly how I feel about anything coming from AP/CNN/BBC/FOX and news formed and consctructed by the media conglomerate.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can see where this is going to lead. Israel is already at war with Gaza, then they'll start bombing Lebanon. Fine, whatever trips their trigger. But maybe they should begin to think about what they are doing. Seems to me, that they are setting themselves up for Iran to attack them.

Now one of two things can happen from that. The Israelis would be spread to thin to effectively fight Iran, OR this is what they want, and they are pushing the region into war to get a retaliation out of Iran so they can fight them.

How long before the U.S. gets sucked into this one?

And for the record, I'm not choosing sides in this future desert wasteland. I'm not Pro-Israel, I'm not Pro-Iran.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah but usually when i see news on AP/CNN/BBC/FOX , i can verify it by looking at local news stations as well and blogs from real people where an event is taking place so i can confirm what they report is true. Just like the plane from yesterday, friend of mine in NY called me and told me about it right after i saw it on Fox.

I dont know anyone who can say that about PRESSTV.

Originally posted by Skittle
Funny you should mention this. It's exactly how I feel about anything coming from AP/CNN/BBC/FOX and news formed and consctructed by the media conglomerate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join