It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Won't Allow Anymore Nukes to Detonate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello ET_MAN, I am so happy you are back safe! Will the dirty bombs go off before or after Oct 11, 2011?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi! I know I will not be appreciated for saying the obvious, but our problem is the male humans. They get bored and attack one another.
If men menstrated 12 xs a year and had to endure a 9 month pregnancy followed by 3 1/2 years of diapering and 25 years of raising a child to adulthood they would be too busy to play with weapons and hurt others. Making dangerous deadly poisonous destuctive weapons only leads to distruction.
Has anyone really thought about how precious and difficult it is to create? How stupid and easy it is to destroy? Testosterone is a very bad hormone.
Some one needs to tell everyone to just get along, or use their words, just work together for a common good. Tolerance. Patience. Kindness.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

That is a very ignorant thing to say, let alone believe. There is no difference between men and women on the subject of wanting to kill/harm others. We are all human, whether male or female, and corruption corrupts either gender.

Back to the topic of this thread - Though many people would like to believe that aliens or ET's will interfere to save mankind (we all have to hope a little since achieving the goal on our own seems next to impossible in the world we live in today), in my opinion, the only way we can be saved is through our own doing. It has been said before, and I'll say it again, "Experience is the key", and we won't learn anything any other way.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Actually Frugal is pretty close to the sweet spot here.We men are natural destroyers,lets get real,and yes testosterone has a tremendous effect on our decision making and our emotional state at any given time,so yes we can be destructive based on the amount of testosterone we are experiencing ,in exactly the same way a woman experiences hormonal rollercoaster rides up until menopause.And I have seen many women alter their behaviour tremendously due to hormonal changes that occur with menstruation,lets get real some go bananas,but I have seen perfectly normal men go bananas at a strip joint in the same manner.

Lets just say that we can certainly be influenced by factors in our physical environment that could enourage us to produce hormones that could affect our emotional state and hence our decision making ability,and this can probably be done large scale through the food chain or other things like small scale aerial dispersal.

The females in my life have broken more dinner ware plates than I have put it that way,ha ha ha.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
SNIP

Maybe, but women ran the Mongolian Empire. They ran the homes, the economics, and even told Genghis Khan where to strike. No gender is peaceful.

BTW, what's this Larry King video of a UFO doing a scan on a missile?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Well the OP was more a call for discussion on the idea rather than a fully formed theory. I think it's fair to allow him to expand upon the idea in a later post, don't you?

Your argument about what special pleading will be invoked if a bomb is used in anger can't be used to negate the hypothesis as a) you're talking about something that hasn't happened yet and b) you're making a supposition about what they would do in that circumstance. They may well reject the hypothesis in that instance. Are you saying that we should reject the hypothesis because it could be negated by some future event? That seems nonsensical to me. Let's wait until it actually happens before we throw the theory away.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Why should there be a distinction? Thousands may die immediately in a nuclear blast then more in the proceeding days and weeks from radiation sickness. But every time a nuclear weapon is tested, poisons get in the air, soil and water. Rates of cancer and other diseases creep up. Why would the aliens only care about the more dramatic deaths?

For the same reasons we do?

Granted that nuclear tests poison the environment (although underground tests possibly have less impact than above ground ones?) but they don't have any practical effect on the species as a whole - in fact they are a drop in the ocean. Nuclear holocaust on the other hand has the potential to destroy our entire species and perhaps more importantly destroy much of the biosphere making the planet inhabitable to all forms of life.

You could liken the idea to the way environmentalists don't step in every time a lion eats a zebra. However, they do act when a species as a whole is threatened.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi all,

An Edgar Cayce trance, recited in a book called Sugai River(sp?), said their here and will intercede not allowing Humans (devices), to cause mass destruction to this planet. I read that, in that book.

Decoy

edgar cayce (wikipedia): en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
To ET MAN

What does 11:11 mean...does it have anything to do with aliens, if so please explain.

And if they are out there ...I very much doubt they have ANY control on what happens here on earth.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by lee63]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi Lee63,

reply to post by lee63

To ET MAN
[What does 11:11 mean...does it have anything to do with aliens, if so please explain.

It’s not so much what it means but what it represents.
“As it’s written, they will separate the Wheat from the Chaff.”

And if they are out there ...

They’re not just “Out there” but much closer than most imagine.
99.9999% of the space humans believe they live in is occupied and nobody is ever alone.

I very much doubt they have ANY control on what happens here on earth.

Ironically it’s the other way around. Terra firma has never been run by humans and humans have very little control if ANY over most of the bigger things that happen on earth. The world has been specifically setup/designed to make it look as if humans have everything under control and that they are all alone or on their own in this infinite universe. Many things on earth have been staged and there are many illusions happening everywhere to make it appear a certain way.

There is much more happening on this planet that what most people see, hear and are being taught/told in their everyday seemingly ordinary lives. The solar system and planets are teaming with life more than anyone can imagine and more than what a 3D satellite image will ever show. The 99.9999% of outer space unseen to the human eye is occupied. Of course most of this is not easy for anyone to believe or swallow so I don’t expect anyone to swallow it but it doesn’t change what it is.

Something to open the mind up a little more.

Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join