It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Won't Allow Anymore Nukes to Detonate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Is there a date from which no more nukes will be allowed to detonate? If so it has to be post May 25 2009 because that was when North Korea did their second nuclear test.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN
(I can only say that to you!);
What is happening out there among the vast hard powers -the activity in space- is all big masses...
there has never been even the hint of any other living detected,
what we have here is amazing and all in all life~
which we're wasting and turning to death.

I'm just glad that we can know why how and for what -and that it's all gone /is going- perfectly according to the grand plan! But therefor also true;
It is nice to know you don't have to...!

[edit on 2010/2/3 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi IgnoreTheFacts,

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Plain and simple, this type of ignorant nonsense makes this subject impossible to take seriously at times. And the sheer amount of people that lap up this nonsense scares the heck out of me.

With all due respect, what scares the heck out of me is the 99.9999% of people that are living their lives out completely unaware of what earth planet is really all about. Completely unaware of their true origins and who's truly in power behind the scenes of this planet and has always been.

Of course I expect 99.9999% out there to remain programmed/brainwashed in their way of thinking and will probably attack me for saying this and call me ignorant and/or brainwashed. It's funny how it works, most of what you think and believe you know is a lie. The many illusions behind planet earth keep people's minds closed and nailed shut in a box. For most it's nearly impossible for them to crack the lid open and take a peak outside. The other small percentage may personally know first hand that truth is stranger than fiction and that extraterrestrials are behind just about everything on this planet.

Humans are children in a playpen and by design.
Left completely in the dark on just about everything.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

what we have here is amazing and all in all life~
which we're wasting and turning to death.

I agree with that part, but it's not always in human hands. It never has been and never will be. There's a specific reason/purpose why souls were placed in human bodies/containers on earth with no memory/recollection of who they really are and where they really came from. It was not by accident or deception but for a reason/purpose and by design.

The most important thing in this life regardless of whatever happens is to live your life in the best you can to the best of your ability. Death seems horrible to man but it's actually a gift and not really death but life and the next world is more real than this one. Beyond the veil of the third dimensional reality humans occupy lies places beyond belief. There is nothing to fear in death and personally I can't wait to return but unfortunately everyone has to wait their turn.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This thread is making my teeth hurt.

For those of who believe this, when a nuclear weapon is used in either a terrorist attack or war, what will your excuse be? How will you rationalize it?

I'm not saying I believe this but it's an interesting hypothesis. If a nuclear weapon were to be used in the manner you describe that would of course invalidate the hypothesis but until that does happen the hypothesis remains to be disproved.

I've read many reports of UFOs taking an interest in nuclear facilities.

It's possible to conjecture that such an intelligence would pursue a general policy of non-interference but would feel compelled to step in if it was clear the ecosystem was in imminent danger of being destroyed (aside from any ethical concerns they might have less than altruistic reasons for wanting to preserve the planet in a habitable state).

Please note the OP said only that he was contemplating the idea, not that he believed it.

To turn the idea on its head, just supposing that an advanced race were observing us, how likely is it they they would sit by and watch us destroy the planet with a nuclear holocaust?

Originally posted by Electricneo
You can tell a child not to touch a hot stove but until it does
it doesn't really learn what hot is until experienced.

I liked this analogy. To extend it, you may not want the child to touch the stove but you may want them to learn how to use it. Part of that lesson might be learning experientially that the stove is hot - it's not always possible to protect children from harm completely. However, that doesn't mean you would let them burn the house down!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I wouldn't go so far as calling this a hypothesis, a hypothesis must have some sort of a foundation - this doesn't. This is more of a statement and it has been proven wrong many times. The last time it was proven wrong was in May of 2009 as I said in my above post. Next time a nuke goes off it will be proven wrong again.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

It hasn't been proven wrong; as the OP already pointed out there is a difference between testing a nuclear weapon and using one in anger.

In the first case you have a controlled test, likely underground, where no one is killed.

In the second case you have a weapon used to effect maximum destruction, mega-casualties and the very likely possibility of runaway nuclear exchange leading to eradication of much of the biosphere.

It's not difficult to imagine that advanced extraterrestrials would be able to make the distinction between the two.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
It hasn't been proven wrong; as the OP already pointed out there is a difference between testing a nuclear weapon and using one in anger.

No, the OP didn't. He injected special pleading in a later post so this "hypothesis" wouldn't be falsified.

Which was the essence of my question. When a nuclear bomb is detonated as an act of war, what special pleading will be used to rationalize this hypothesis?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Aliens would never be caught dead spying on anything nuclear. They are way too advanced to be spotted. See below

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
#Deleted Post#

[edit on 3-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What about biological weapons? Are aliens nuclear-phobic or something?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
#Deleted Post#

[edit on 3-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Please, just stop. There are plenty of places where you can live out your fantasies online, why do you have to pollute this board with such utter nonsense? Many people reading this are thinking the same thing, and are happy that someone at least said it.

You don't know anything factual about aliens, ancient societies, or anything related to it. You merely read a bunch of stuff on the internet, decided (sometimes unconsciously) that you need to believe and it was all downhill from there. And with every nonsense response such as you have posted in this thread you only take us all down with you.

Please, if you really love this subject, try not to contribute to the sheer amount of tripe that makes it a laughing joke.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
In the second case you have a weapon used to effect maximum destruction, mega-casualties and the very likely possibility of runaway nuclear exchange leading to eradication of much of the biosphere.

It's not difficult to imagine that advanced extraterrestrials would be able to make the distinction between the two.

Why should there be a distinction? Thousands may die immediately in a nuclear blast then more in the proceeding days and weeks from radiation sickness. But every time a nuclear weapon is tested, poisons get in the air, soil and water. Rates of cancer and other diseases creep up. Why would the aliens only care about the more dramatic deaths?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Please, just stop. There are plenty of places where you can live out your fantasies online, why do you have to pollute this board with such utter nonsense? Many people reading this are thinking the same thing, and are happy that someone at least said it.

You don't know anything factual about aliens, ancient societies, or anything related to it. You merely read a bunch of stuff on the internet, decided (sometimes unconsciously) that you need to believe and it was all downhill from there. And with every nonsense response such as you have posted in this thread you only take us all down with you.

Please, if you really love this subject, try not to contribute to the sheer amount of tripe that makes it a laughing joke.

I know I went a little too far, its called sarcasm, you fool - hehe don't go off on one now :p

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've pondered UFO activity around nuclear missile sites, plants, etc. I am thinking they could give a rip if we blow each other up. If they are monitoring, it's only to watch our progress, and make certain they can deal with any weapons system we might have, as we start heading out into space.

We are a very warlike people. If YOU lived in the galactic neighborhood, and a developing warlike planet was creating technology to kill millions instantly, would you monitor it, and make certain you could deal with it necessary? I'd think so.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Hi fleabit,

I've pondered UFO activity around nuclear missile sites, plants, etc. I am thinking they could give a rip if we blow each other up.

There are many dimensions beyond, nuclear detonations disrupt.

If they are monitoring, it's only to watch our progress, and make certain they can deal with any weapons system we might have, as we start heading out into space.

When they monitor, they monitor within.

We are a very warlike people. If YOU lived in the galactic neighborhood, and a developing warlike planet was creating technology to kill millions instantly, would you monitor it, and make certain you could deal with it necessary? I'd think so.

I would hook some of em up and use em for bait and go shark fishing.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was hunting with a new dog when I was a kid and the dog was still a virtual puppy,I laid my loaded rifle on the ground while I used my binoculars and my dog somehow managed to get tangled up in my rifle sling ,when I told him to sit he stopped struggling but he was sitting on the trigger area of the gun and it was pointing at me,without warning he began to come to me dragging the loaded rifle with him,every time I tried to feint him into a direction away from me he would alter his course to follow me,I was TERRIFIED until he became untangled and I could secure the loaded rifle.

If he ever learns to pick up the loaded gun whenever he wants and becomes a real threat to me I will have to retire him.Its that simple.His fault,my fault,who really cares,if he becomes a threat to my life he is retired with respect and that is it,simple.

We got a hold of someone elses toys and we are pointing them around all over the place,we arent even really sure how to use these toys but we are becoming a real threat,you figure out the rest.

In fact maybe we stole these toys by shooting someone else down against their will?Now we have enemys instead of friends.We have toys we barely understand and enemies that are formiddable.

So what,we are accountable for our actions sanctioned through our coopertion with our countries and governments arent we?We deserve what we get unless we HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND OUR TRUE WISHES HAVE BEEN MISREPRESENTED.

If we have been decieved and trouble is on the way we might have to sacrifice these groups to show our lack of involvement and even that may not be enough,even worship may not be enough.

One thing is for sure,dramatic change is on the horizon.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm sure the military would love to promote that meme as the CIA already used aliens as propaganda to distract the Soviets.

reply to post by Electricneo

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I tried watching this but the singer's voice is too cheesy.

reply to post by SLAYER69

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join