It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Won't Allow Anymore Nukes to Detonate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A good friend of mine made this statement to me.
I'm contemplating it. What do people think?

He cited recent evidence including the video recently shown on Larry King
that showed a UFO scanning a missile. Plus there was an ex-military dude on that show
who said the nukes were tampered with as a spherical UFO hovered over his base.

There are also several incidents of UFO's hovering over nuclear facilities
and changing the launch codes.
These are cited in the this websites namesake book,
'Above Top Secret' by Timothy Good
and in Barry Greenwood's book, 'Clear Intent'

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
seems possible.
they're up to something, maybe one day we'll find out.
2009 could be the year.

i mean, why would we really wanna blow up nukes anyways....what a dumb species.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It would be interesting to hear Stanton Friedman's views on this.
I really respect his conclusions.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have asked this question every time this question is posed.

"are these the same ET's that watched Japan get nuked twice?"

are these the same ET's that are meant to live by the observe and not interfere rule?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That happened in 1945 and perhaps those are the events that brought them
here to recon over the nukes. Roswell was 1947.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
That happened in 1945 and perhaps those are the events that brought them
here to recon over the nukes. Roswell was 1947.

So they mastered space travel and got here a little late, I can live with that.
Then what about this
There were 210 French nuclear tests from 1960 until 1996. 17 of them were done in the Algerian Sahara between 1960 and 1966, starting in the middle of the Algerian War (1954-1962). 193 were carried out in French Polynesia.

did the ET's go on holiday for a little while?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Perhaps they allow testing-having monitored communications they are
sophisticated enough to know the difference between a nuclear test and
a first strike that could trigger a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

absolutely. it was bombs of '45 that triggered and allowed the ebe's involvement here on earth. Before that they were mainly bystanders and observers. they have had space travel since way back when we were brought down in test tubes.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying,Kronos11

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well I was with you until you mentioned Timothy Good as a reputable source... He is too full of himself to even count.

As far as the aliens not allowing Nuclear weapons to be fired? I have heard this mentioned many times in print, but who knows?

Why would they stop it unless they knew that we were all going to be dead soon anyway and want our planet for DNAseeding? I mean if they cared about 'us' they would not allow the murder of children, the extinction of our most interesting wildlife, the genocide of entire continents and the untold mini wars claiming countless innocent human lives.

And what of the Tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes , flooding, tornados and drought, famine, taking out lives on a regular basis?

No there is something much deeper going on above the said nuclear facilities which warrants attention. Afterall if they really wanted to, they could feast on us all and be done with it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
so they don't want nukes but allow white Phosphorus?

no nukes, but depleted uranium tank rounds are OK?

no nukes, but bunker buster mini nukes are still OK (this still needs actual proof, rather than hear say)

But I have more verifiable facts in my posts so far in this thread than the rest of the replies so far.

so they will allow the most disgusting things to happen between people, yet they will only step up to the plate for a nuke.

Why not napalm, cluster bombs, daisy cutters or some of the other weapons we have at our disposal?

couldn't a stray bullet taking out a world leader start WWIII?
or will a nuke be the only thing to trigger it?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There's been reports of aliens being followed by hynotized animals.
In the Andreasson Affair by Raymond Fowler -Betty A is taken to a deep
cave on the moon where there are diorama type displays of earth's animals
plants and humans. All there in suspended animation.
When she touches a butterfly it momentarily becomes alive then goes back
into suspended animation. Therefore it looks like the collection has already
taken place.

Perhaps it is better for a planet to go through the growing pains to attain
a higher status rather than being pampered. Real experience is the best
teacher. You can tell a child not to touch a hot stove but until it does
it doesn't really learn what hot is until experienced.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

That is a nice little story, but hardly answers my question.

And before I get hit with a death ray, I do believe in UFO's as well as ET's,

I really think we are for looking at and not touching, just like we try and observe with minimal impact on our test subjects, so to may any alien being.

Any alien that does get involved will not be the saviours you think they are.
If there is contact, I will be waiting for the second lot to come, them I will trust.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Maybe they won't. Who knows? Possibly they are so busy hanging out in America they've been missing Pakistan, China and India testing their nukes during the late 1990s?

North Korea announced a test as recently as 2006. Nuclear scientists measure the state of threat to humanity with a doomsday clock. It's based on many things, nuclear proliferation being one aspect. The clock is currently Five Minutes to Midnight. That's the closest to doomsday (their reckoning) as we've been since 1984 and the Cold War. A subtle arms race is unfolding. Relying on aliens to prevent a nuclear weapon is probably optimistic and lacking any evidence.

Any saving of Mankind will need to be done by Mankind.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Maybe they are waiting for us to save ourselves first. But in all honesty I believe that in our current state, we need a little fanning for the fires within us to fully blaze. Perhaps when we are affected as a whole and not individually, we will wake up and realise..hey, enough is enough, my family and fellow man can't eat nuclear waste. Maybe then, they will step in to show us the errors of our past. It's like when a child (or young adult, can't tell these days) tries crack or a narcotic for the first time and suffers from withdrawl, the parent might know about it but not fully realise whats going on until said withdrawl and step in for support. Just what I think anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Why would they stop it unless they knew that we were all going to be dead soon anyway and want our planet for DNAseeding? I mean if they cared about 'us' they would not allow the murder of children, the extinction of our most interesting wildlife, the genocide of entire continents and the untold mini wars claiming countless innocent human lives.

And what of the Tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanoes , flooding, tornados and drought, famine, taking out lives on a regular basis?

No there is something much deeper going on above the said nuclear facilities which warrants attention. Afterall if they really wanted to, they could feast on us all and be done with it.

Absolutely.

From my own experiences it seems that nuclear weapons aren't new to the universe, or earth. A lot of this "aliens traveling a long distance with interference laws" is a cover story and just a way to paint these "beings" a certain way. They certainly aren't aliens in the context of the definition. They aren't traveling long distances considering that a "ship" can contain an entire dimension, and we're "interfered" with all the time.

Always have been.

In my opinion some folks "allowed" us the knowledge to create the bomb and some proved the point that even the use of them is still under their control.

Just my own conclusions of course.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Have you written more on what you are talking about Lee? Interesting...
Link me via u2u if you can, yes interesting...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

lool i have to agree

What would we gain from ending it all??

jack # is what

we need to work on a plan for staying around long than we are.. the path we on leads to a very nasty end... i hope for our sakes we wake the # up soon.

armagedon is VERY REAL

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Oh stop it munkey66!

You're making to much sense!

One minute they are non interfering ET's with a Star Trek like 'Prime Directive", then suddenly they aren't because it conveniently suits the theory within the thread.

So let me get the premise of this thread correct...

ET's wont allow us to nuke.. oh.. except for all the other nukes they allowed!

I've seen butterfly nets with fewer holes than this theory.

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ah forget it!
Drop the bomb already for the love of Pete Drop It!

Thats one way to find out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join