It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Won't Allow Anymore Nukes to Detonate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
"are these the same ET's that watched Japan get nuked twice?"

are these the same ET's that are meant to live by the observe and not interfere rule?

The non intervention is about humanity's spiritual development. I believe the reason they are not allowing nuclear weapons to be detonated anymore is because of the damage it is doing to the planet itself. The Earth is far more sick now then it was then. It's on it's last legs.

Ever wonder why nations have all "agreed" not to do anymore tests?

Or why the all the predictions of a nuke being detonated in New York never happened? And then after 9/11, we needed so desperately to stop people having "weapons of mass destruction", even though they were not used? If 9/11 was a nuke attack, everyone would have bought it, wouldn't they?

Seems to me 9/11 was their plan B...

[edit on 16/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm sorry I just dont buy this.
Your going to say that they let all of these nukes go off like popcorn but not anymore?

I say drop the Bomb! It's the only way to be sure!

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by munkey66
"are these the same ET's that watched Japan get nuked twice?"

are these the same ET's that are meant to live by the observe and not interfere rule?

The non intervention is about humanity's spiritual development. I believe the reason they are not allowing nuclear weapons to be detonated anymore is because of the damage it is doing to the planet itself. The Earth is far more sick now then it was then. It's on it's last legs.

Or why the all the predictions of a nuke being detonated in New York never happened? And then after 9/11, we needed so desperately to stop people having "weapons of mass destruction", even though they were not used? If 9/11 was a nuke attack, everyone would have bought it, wouldn't they?

Seems to me 9/11 was their plan B...
[edit on 16/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

I don't think you read how many nuclear tests France alone has conducted.
not to mention all the other tests around the world.

9/11 a nuke and everyone believe it?
I don't think so, it took me 2 days to think the jets being hijacked was BS, when the media started spouting it was Osama, I thought this is way to quick to start throwing names out there.
Dis info is a wonderful thing, people who read up on Roswell know that, throw in truth with fiction and you have just created a conspiracy out of a possible factual event.

what is to say that the dis info isn't just being thrown out about ET's saving us from ourselves.

Put the idea in peoples heads and then act upon the belief.

If you where shown a UFO landing on TV and had all news services covering it you would probably believe it, even if there where no one you knew there to verify it, yet if you get told that one just landed over the hill by a stranger you would you believe them?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The non intervention is about humanity's spiritual development.

That's a flawed argument! Surely our actions as a species are governed by our spirituality (or higher self). Anyone who drops the bomb and incinerates thousands of innocent people has some major issues with their spirituality.

There have also been nations that have tested nuclear weapons recently so there has been no 'agreement' that has been abided by all nations. Do India and Pakistan ring a bell?

Obviously the ET's forgot about them... or are they part of a different earth?

Anyway, I don't buy any of it. It's what you want to be true NuclearPaul.

IRM

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Like I said, testing does not equate with a nuclear exchange or
the incineration of a town.

Testing can be monitored and from the aliens viewpoint it could be
one less nuke to have to deal with should it all hit the fan.

Plus testing could afford the aliens opportunities to gain vital info on how
the nuke works, the communication network, the time factor, etc.
so that all this can be used to scramble the codes or render the nuke
harmless with a blast from a plasma ray.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

Plus testing could afford the aliens opportunities to gain vital info on how
the nuke works, the communication network, the time factor, etc.
so that all this can be used to scramble the codes or render the nuke
harmless with a blast from a plasma ray.

What the?

We are talking real Aliens right?
That traveled Billions of miles in their ships that can be anywhere from like thousands to potentially millions of years ahead of us in technology and they are here to gain vital info on how nukes work

If they want to know all of that I'll send this video

WARNING Funny Graphic language

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well, lets see here ... Pakistan, India and North Korea have all detonated Nukes in recent years.
So, Nukes still go - boom so this thread is sort of silly - sorry.

peace

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just because someone travels billions of miles doesn't mean you know everything about a less intelligent species. Flight attendants are not well versed on the directional dances bees make to communicate where the
best pollen areas are.

When nukes are tested aliens can gain vital information to be used if there is an all out nuclear exchange. Each country has their own protocols. Super intelligent aliens would not want to get blindsided therefore would cover all
bases.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i luv u but, WHAT makes u sooo confident?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Hi Electricneo,

ET's will not allow a nuclear war to take place but some dirty bombs here and there will happen.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

you are saying dirty bombs WILL happen?

I find it very telling of an alien species to be very against or at least interested in humans using nukes. When you think about it thats when sightings of these objects exploded, when we started testing nukes. Are nukes bad? For us? For them? for someone else? This is an important discussion, any new ideas would be appreciated...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi Liquidsmoke206,

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by ET_MAN

you are saying dirty bombs WILL happen?

YES

I find it very telling of an alien species to be very against or at least interested in humans using nukes. When you think about it thats when sightings of these objects exploded, when we started testing nukes. This is an important discussion, any new ideas would be appreciated...

Nuclear weapons have been allowed on this planet for certain particular reasons by certain particular groups of ET's. Just because people believe they have the power to blow up the planet doesn't necessarily mean they can.

Are nukes bad? For us? For them? for someone else?

Nukes are bad for everyone but necessary on planets like this one.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
Testing can be monitored and from the aliens viewpoint it could be
one less nuke to have to deal with should it all hit the fan.

testing leads to more warheads not less

put simply - if a test of a prototype fails or delivers unsatisfactory results - the design is scapped or modified and a new prototype built with the aim of reftifying the deffects of the first

this cycle continues till the prototype delivers the results required

when a prototype delivers satifactory resulkts - its blueprints are used to build weapons for deployment in operational units

thus - more nukes

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Maybe it's the Media that's made these ideas the interpretation as well the words so commonly used,
and likely that's why people are not believed for their part in witnessing their reality,
but the truth is in there_ just not -out there`

/what we see (and hold to be shown true) is that these craft are coming up out of water (especially clear lakes mostly but sometimes inner sea and waterways) and also cool hidden valley recesses,

they take power from the Earths weather, our grid, volcanic activity, and sometimes yes our nuclear facilities... and then they rise up to the upper atmosphere and discharge some residual waste energy (often amid lightning storms) and return below.

They didn't come physically from somewhere 'billions of light years' away and they're not ETs
though they are hoping to get there before humanity destroys itself, but haven't got the sustenance...

the ancient sources explain this (as secured in Iraq) but the greatest sources (the petroglyphs, and prophecy) say that they don't make it either!

What a silly venture Space has been, no food no medicine no life -just all cost of energies man hours and focus of manufactured technologies, Oh but wait there is Satellite Communication! Wonder why they didn't just found it once and for all on the moon -instead of building a "Space Sta." that has to be boosted back up all the time!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I would love to see how you back this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This thread is making my teeth hurt.

For those of who believe this, when a nuclear weapon is used in either a terrorist attack or war, what will your excuse be? How will you rationalize it?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by ET_MAN

I would love to see how you back this stuff up.

Guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What a bunch of utter rubbish. The good ol' "space brothers are here to save us" crap that blind believers cling to because they treat this subject as if it was some sort of religion, filing a void they have in their life or something like that.

Plain and simple, this type of ignorant nonsense makes this subject impossible to take seriously at times. And the sheer amount of people that lap up this nonsense scares the heck out of me.

Yeah, mankind is so horrible and backwards but we are so advanced we represent a immediate threat to the entire universe, so much so that the universal guardians of peace and light have to go out of their way in order to keep us dumb primates from killing ourselves and destroying the universe while doing so.

There now, do you see how silly that sounds? Most folks that subscribe to this tripe must have issues with personal responsibility. It seems they don't want to face the real world and wish to hide in a fantasy land that gives them the safety blanket of belief. As long as they imagine there is some invisible man or alien or -insert whatever here- they can face their day knowing that ultimately, they don't have to be responsible for their own well being.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

It is written in the script -and there's no better way to read it, it interprets itself!
It has been for too long preached as hell'fire and brimstone' or everlasting torment, this flood of fire... doomsday/ wrath of god, but
it's not so impersonal and since meant to be and so0 empowering(!) isn't so 'god forbid' either!

Behold He comes on the clouds of the Heavens
having Force and Great brilliance,
He walks through the Earth on pillars of fire,
His face shining as the naked Sun,
having a flashing sword bathed in the Heavens
with which he razes the Earth
before it was a garden, after it is a wilderness
He shall spend his flaming arrows
from one side of the Earth to the other
across the North
for one day begins (rise we attack Her places)
for the other (Woe to US) the shadows of evening are stretched out
a entire nation overnight, in one hour, in an instant suddenly
staring one at another with faces aglow...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hi YeHUaH ELaHaYZNU,

reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

What a silly venture Space has been, no food no medicine no life -just all cost of energies man hours and focus of manufactured technologies,

What a silly human story book the majority on earth have been reading. If people only really knew how much life is out there and all around us it would quite literally blow their minds out of the water. The third dimensional reality that most people believe they see and live in is much more than meets the eye and the solar system is teaming with life unseen to the human eye. But the solar system is full of extraterrestrials. The majority of ET's can easily travel to and fro vast distances through space/time around the galaxy and beyond. Of course it's not what the majority on earth will ever know and that's also for a reason/purpose by design.
Earth is on Lock Down.
99.9999% are completely unaware of what really exists behind that missing fraction of space. Time being the greatest illusion of all disrupting/interfering with human awareness/perception. Earth is completely left in the dark and if people were allowed to really see beyond the veil of what's all around them they would see an entire solar system and planets teaming with life. Unlike what the third dimensional satellite photos appear to see missing the other 99.9999% of what's actually there.

Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join