It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The correct year is 5769?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

For all of you guys who are confusing the Age of the Earth, with the age of a World...you are also correct...the Earth is much older, worlds on the other hand are not.

There can be more than one World, as long as Adam is fallen, his World is everlasting and overcomes the entire Earth; No other has even been close to building anything like what he built. Worlds go to war with one another, as you can see is going on now.

Very interesting concept! Especially the last paragraph. Could that explain why we start at zero?

Different if other timelines were not present and it was the actual beginning but that is not the case.

thanks for the imput

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Thurisaz]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
Was this thread created today because according to the Byzantine calender Today is the first day of the creation of the world and the correct year is 7518?

OMG the Byzantine Calendar??? Well, I had no idea there was another figure that is supposed to be the correct year 7518 ...

oh farout. No wonder I am confused.

Originally posted by SuperViking
Very alarming thread for two reasons:

A) Some people don't understand the concept of a calendar being a human construct.

B) Some people really think something is going to happen in 2012.

Just...sad.

Hmm well I understand the calendar is a human construct and that is what the thread is about

and as for the 2012 - Perhaps this thread will discuss some of the errors with the constructed dates?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Thurisaz]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well I guess once we are visited by aliens and they make there presence known we will alll switch over to BA & AC. BA would be befor aliens AC would be after contact. We all just wonder when that will be.

Oh that is a really different interpretation of it!! But I like it, different and it does fit
Wow...

before aliens and after contact

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Oldest lunar calendar identified

What could be the oldest lunar calendar ever created has been identified on the walls of the famous, prehistoric caves at Lascaux in France.

The interpretation that symbolic paintings, dating back 15,000 years, show the Moon going through its different phases comes from Dr Michael Rappenglueck, of the University of Munich.

The German researcher has previously associated patterns left in the caves with familiar stars and constellations.

He now says groups of dots and squares painted among representations of bulls, antelope and horses depict the 29-day cycle of the Earth's satellite

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well I think I have figured it out!

Zero = the turn of the millenium.

I went to the library and hired heaps of books and da da!!! That is what it means.

And BC does not mean the birth of Christ. Christ was born 5BC. Born around the turn of the millenium.

Oh I so happy I finally figured it out .

WOO HOOO!

Oh the measurement is only an estimation!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join