It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Jesus is meant to be more than a mortal man, and the soul is what his story is all about. His physical being is an irrelevance.

exactly, if you were to bring jesus back, you would have to attach his original soul to the body, otherwise what would be the point, and creating a clone without a soul in the image of jesus would be no piont if they did not attach the soul.

like leveller said the soul would be the most important thing about him

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If you agree that a clone would have a soul, then why do you give a dam if we cloned Jesus, we're just as powerful as him anyways, right? Why not clone Elvis, I bet he can sing better than Jesus.

the reason to clone jesus would be to fulfil there prophecies. and remember if you clone someone and attach there original soul to there bodies, nature would have done all the work for you. remember we believe he was god on earth, so you would not have to do anything to his genes or anything to make him better etc...

but why do it, we have already answered this question. it has to do with the prophecies of the bible and the people who run this world are obsessed with the prophesies of the bible.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I gotta admit that this thread is pretty ironic considering what today is in the Christian calender.

OK. here's another little poser.

If Jesus resurrected physically and spiritually as the Church says he did, does this mean that he cloned his own soul?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
no what we are saying is that jesus christs soul is out there all the time and it would have to be attached to his body. so he would not have to clone it, when his original body died his soul would of left that body, so the church is saying that it was the same body and soul that was resurrected.

so really if they do clone jesus from his blood like i say, it would really be the same body and the same soul attached to it.

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
maybe if they did clone jesus, it would bring along the whole anti-christ thing. think about it. or maybe if they could analyse his dna, they could find out what his half god self was made of, geneticly speaking of course. who knows. all i can say is, bad mojo!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The clone wouldn't have the same personality as Jesus, maybe, but he will have some stuff in his genes. Like being able to heal, or seeing into the future or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qraz A.K.A. MIlfort
I say clone Jesus. If we have the right Dna this could be his second coming.

Maybe Jesus's soul exist but he needs a body pure enough to exist in. Only his DNA is divine enough to hold such a powerful spirit. I would love to meet Jesus.

I think that the bible is just a big story book which takes everything in it from older cultures.

NO its NOT!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I disagree. It does take in aspects of religious belief.

But the poster who wants to meet Jesus nullifies his own wish to meet him if he believes that the Bible is just a story book, as Jesus wouldn't have existed in the first place, would he?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In regards to the book i mentioned in my first post the Blood of the Lamb.
-----------------
Spoiler Alert
-----------------
DONT READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO READ THE BOOK I TALKED ABOUT THE '' BLOOD OF THE LAMB ''

The clone of jesus was born a very normal seeming child. Although he seem to have a wisdom and insight behond his years. It wasnt until he was in his 30s that he began to show any of the powers that jesus had. He was able to heal the sick and preform acts the same as jesus. He was a very religous man and did all sorts of good deeds in the name of god. He began to aquire a large following of faithful believers. He also had a very strong human side and had great love for a woman. One day he went out to the desert to help himself cope with his thoughts and burdens that he found had been placed upon him. There he had a encounter with the great serpent the devil were he found that he would be tempted in the same way that jesus had been. But as jesus had been tempted with all the kingdoms of the world this time the prize was not earthly kingdoms but the very power of creation. The power to create life like the creator himself. This to make a long story short this was the birth of the anti christ himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well it would be possible...but if they did find jesus's dna, wouldn't it be big news? they'd have scientists mapping it out and everything! i'd be all for cloning jesus. maybe that could be the 2nd coming. but then again.....y?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Christians and others keep talking about the anti christ and messiah coming.... why not get it over with and clone Jesus so we can move on and get on with a more peaceful humanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am so disappointed....I thought I had a original idea...Only to find out it has been THREADED 6 YEARS AGO ON THIS SITE..OH WELL BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD....

JUST GOES TO SHOW ME, I'm on a site with my true PEEPS!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is stupid, just because you clone a person doesn't mean that person is going to be exactly the same with intact memories and such from the original body. If somehow they managed to clone him he would be just another human, he would have no recollection of the events that the "true" body lived or anything like that so what's the point?

That human being would be the focus of the whole world, can you imagine how much would he suffer?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Slih_09

I understand he wouldn't have the same memory...But would he have the same powers...Would we consider the human the second coming or maybe the antichrist...

As for me I believe in religion in all forms, but sometimes I need science to rational what is for told to be next...

Jesus told us he would come again...what if this was his doorway here????

Something to think about....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join