It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany Vs Nazi Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hamas has stated that they would accept the legal pre '67 borders for Israel. The UN mandate left 48% of the land for Palestinians. Israel has illegally occupied all but 12% leaving almost nothing for the Palestinians.

Solution... Israel MUST leave the illegally occupied Palestinian Territories. Hamas has done wrong, I agree, but Israel is the oppressor in this case. That much is clear. Apartheid is racist by it's very nature, and that is why it was abolished in South Africa after all.

One poster stated that anyone can live in Israel. That is quite untrue. Only select individuals are allowed to immigrate there depending on not only being Jewish, but also where you are from. Many African Jews are denied entry despite having historical family histories of being Jewish. Just ask the Ethiopian Jews in Israel how poorly they are treated.

As a well respected world leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner stated "Peace will come when Israel grants to Palestine only that which Israel demands for itself; a right to exist and a nation of their own.
60 years of misery and death have resulted from Israel's basic hypocrisy of demanding recognition while refusing to give it."

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yet you still bring In actions from France and others

diffrence between all of the Nazis and Modern Day Israel Share a History to its existance.

The current elections show it pretty well where the Israelis Stand
Far Right getting more popular

funny how you bring in other countries when it comes to Israel Taking Land
and trying to show how France and others acted before the UN and UN regulations and other stuff were created, so lets stick to this time frame ay?

they arent deprived of nesasities? you joking right
women giving birth at check points, whole population (almost all) dependent on aid)
Aid and other Goods cut off when israel likes
People living off scraps in most places.
and other points that i have made in my first post.

as i said Israeli Actions may not be as large as what the Nazis did but they are close enough.

but nice way to suger coat things.

Jewish MP Compares Israeli actions to Nazi war crimes
He had his relitives slaugterd by Nazis
He also speaks of Jewish Terrorist attacks on British

he Pretty much says it clearly

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin (Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983)

[edit on 22-2-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Your "quoted" speech by Begin NEVER existed. He never said that. Jounalist from Israeli "far left" twisted what he really said to promote his point own only. What Begin said in reality and what infuriated this Israeli journalist (from far left,mind you) into totally twist his words was:

The children of Israel will happily go to school and joyfully return home, just like the children in Washington, in Moscow, and in Peking, in Paris and in Rome, in Oslo, in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. The fate of... Jewish children has been different from all the children of the world throughout the generations. No more. We will defend our children. If the hand of any two-footed animal is raised against them, that hand will be cut off, and our children will grow up in joy in the homes of their parents.

Now you can argue with what he said before Israeli parliament ,with Arab members, with a lot of witneses and protokol. Not with what was totally falsified by some "far left" journalist. It is a shame that some "far left" people would do anything to hurt their opponents.
Even take info from "far right" hate sites,known for their integrity.

As for the rest of your post - i do comapre because Israelis are not pure angels living among sinners. So if you crisisize Israel due to way it behave and call it Nazi country then the same criteria has to be applied to a-n-y other nation on Earth. Otherwise it is just picking on someone, nothing more . Kind of "moral" bully picking on 6 million plus population easy target and not 65 million population PR champion.
By the way:

funny how you bring in other countries when it comes to Israel Taking Land and trying to show how France and others acted before the UN and UN regulations and other stuff were created, so lets stick to this time frame ay?

Ay. France. Algerian war with millions of relocated/killed happened between 1954-1962. Indochina war with 150000 dead civilians - from 1946 to 1954.
Before UN you say? Hmmmm. Are we talking about same UN?
And on general scale, i never said that Israeli occupation is an ideal thing. I never said that there is no heavy humanitarian issues.
It is a huge (and false) step to take however, to compare 1930s-1940s Germany with Israel.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

ok then I retract my Quote, would be a hypcript to use it.

you can compare all you like
i compare because Israel and Germany share a history and the actions of Germany has played alot in Isreals Creation and in most cases where it stands on the world stage with some countries.

if you really feal like it you can start a topic on the masicures that took place
by French and i wouldnt argue against it,

This topic is about what Israel is doing now and how it compares to actions taken by Nazi Germany. Not by french on algerians.
as i said you can try and steer this topic where you like and try and change its subject from the actions of Israel and try to justify it by bringing in actions of others.

call it what you want moral bully or what ever slips past your mind.

also whats your interpitation of the Jewish MP comparing Israel to nazis?
would like to know.

edit: on a previous topic i asked you whats your opinion on Israel anaxing more land from Palestinians and building more homes on them for settlers.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
Hitler Pushed Jews into Ghettos and overcrowded them and starved them of essential items, food and other things before mass murdering them.

If Israel's actions are similar to Nazi Germany, how do you explain the explosive growth of the Palestinian population.

www.pcbs.gov.ps...

A flourishing population can only mean that they are given adequate food and health care. This isn't the same treatment that the Jews were afforded in WW II.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Captain Obvious]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Captain what absolute rubbish, many African populations grow not because they are well fed but because they try to outpace the infant mortality rate. Thats what humans do when faced with starvation and death.

Zero, There are many well know quotes be it from Rabbi's Israeli politicians or military figures full of racist comments from the day of its inception to the present day. And Boddrul is not discussing Palestine he is discussing the actions of the Israelis compared to the Nazis its not about numbers but the similarity of crimes and events.

We all know such events have happened in many countries over the Millenia but we are not discussing them are we. All nations and people have a right to exist and none have the right to slaughter others that they see as inferior, thats what most wars are fought about that and religion and natural wealth.

You have no argument especially in light of what some Israeli' and Jews are saying about Israels actions. We all no its a war crime yet Israel blacmails the Worlds with the Holocaust everytime. It is their excuse for every action the commit. If it was any other nation we would have done something about it but we have not have we to our collective shame.

Well breaking news the Israelis are acting just like the nazis and they don't care and it would seem no one else does either.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Captain what absolute rubbish, many African populations grow not because they are well fed but because they try to outpace the infant mortality rate. Thats what humans do when faced with starvation and death.

No, that's rubbish. Let's see, the mortality rate for Swaziland is.....30.7/1000. That's pretty high....in the face of horrible conditions. Angola.....24.4/1000.....ew...facing starvation and death. Zimbabwe, they've been in the news lately for poor conditions....21.7/1000.

Now those are mortality rates in genuinely impoverished nations. As for the best in Africa, that would be Libya with a mortality rate of 3.46/1000. Not bad, I guess that reflects the general level of modernity in Libya. What is the Palestinian mortality rate?....I got it here, 3.85/1000.

Frankly, the assertion that the Palestinians are trying to "outpace" the mortality rate is nonsense. The use of the womb as a weapon is factual.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Thank you my good man for pointing out what I was about to say. The infant mortality rate is low in Gaza and the West Bank compared to many countries. I believe it's a little better than even China's. As I've been saying, this is just one more piece of information that indicates that there is no genocide or extermination taking place. There are still none to compare to Nazi Germany. This entire concept is flawed.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Obvious

I do not know why Westerners always talk about grow of the population..
It is just a statistics, which explains nothing.
In some other thread somobosy talked about population growth of MUSLIMS...
Do not tie your prejudices with mathematical statistics.
Statistics can not be conclusive on human beings and societies.
For more info, read Theodor Adorno.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
reply to post by MrPenny

Thank you my good man for pointing out what I was about to say. The infant mortality rate is low in Gaza and the West Bank compared to many countries. I believe it's a little better than even China's. As I've been saying, this is just one more piece of information that indicates that there is no genocide or extermination taking place. There are still none to compare to Nazi Germany. This entire concept is flawed.

The Palestinians have been pushed out of their land. They now occupy a densly populated small portion of what they had only 60 years ago.

As for the population... I invite you to do the math these are the latest figures i could find....

As of now, 5,499,000 are Jewish, of which 69% were born in Israel. 1,461,000 are Arab and 322,000 are considered “others”. www.ynet.co.il...

Now tell me... why are there only 1.4million Arabs left (according to a Jewish source)? And tell me why everytime i find new figures regarding this, the Arab population seems to get smaller?... yet the lies and propaganda coming from the posters here are getting bigger. By inflating the figures to make it seem like the Arab population in Israel is growing you're just proving that you can't tell the truth from the lies. You pick whatever suits your own agenda and close your eyes to what is really happening.

I really do hope that one day you will learn to see it for what it is, not what you want it to be..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You can keep pushing the disinfo and try and make the Israelis not what they are but the whole World knows that israel is a state born out of terrorism and that use terrorism to further its aims. How anyone can support their actions and say they do not commit crimes against humanity is ridiculous. The Israelis are acting like Nazis and there is plenty of evidence of their acts.

You need to stop harping on about the Holocaust and extermnination camps because that was just one facet of Nazi behaviour and Israel like many others have mimicked the same actions and doctrine. And again stop trying to derail the thread by making it a Palestinian thing when it is not. The Israelis have killed and continue to kill many different peoples and will continue to do so as that is the doctrine. They have made unprovoked attacks on other countries and have threatened to use nukes against any country it perceives as a threat. It is not to live in peace with its neighbours but to steal land, to attack any country it does not like, to assasinate people all over the World. They were involved with 9/11 and we all know it

It has ambitions for a greater Israel and that is still go forward to this day. So yes they are not just like the nazis they are the New Nazis alongside the New American Nazis that suport, supply and back them and give them free US taxpayers money every year plus the guilt money they extort from others over the Holocaust. This stance is openly backed by Millions of mind controlled Americans who think they serve some religeous cause.

Even their religeous books relate to all none Jews as inferior to them that in itself is a pure Nazi doctrine and ideal. But no matter what they do their possition is untenable and if they do not learn to live with ttheir neighbours then they will suffer indeed as will the despot nation that supports them.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Thank you for the Kaufmann video...
i added it to the tail end of my Advocacy for the "Self-Hating-Jew" thread.

Speaking of comparisons ... without even uttering one word you can't help but think "déjà vu":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/addabe0e732a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-4-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I have a clear message in My Signiture and under my name

Oh Jeez you are entitled to your opinion but you have to realise that the Jews are acting in self defence. They are only reacting according to the garbage the the Hamas led Palestinian terrorists are feeding them. Don't be fooled by their propaganda. The Jews are legally entitled to that land! Banning Israeli goods is just plain wrong. They are the real victims here!. the sooner we rid them of the Palestinian scourge & allow them to build their own settlements the better man!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
reply to post by Bl0rg

Show me one war crime Isreal was ever convicted of.

Now the founder of modern Palestinian authority, Gran Muffti Al Husseini was convicted of war crimes after WWII. He escaped to Egypt or Syria or both can't remember. His famous saying was something along the lines of "no prosperity or development for the people only live by the sword"
His example lives on to this day in Palestine.

Show me all the UN resolutions past against Israel or the ones we don't hear about because the US uses it's veto power...
Israel are far from innocent..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious

Originally posted by bodrul
Hitler Pushed Jews into Ghettos and overcrowded them and starved them of essential items, food and other things before mass murdering them.

If Israel's actions are similar to Nazi Germany, how do you explain the explosive growth of the Palestinian population.

www.pcbs.gov.ps...

A flourishing population can only mean that they are given adequate food and health care. This isn't the same treatment that the Jews were afforded in WW II.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Captain Obvious]

Ya kididng..Many countries in poverty have population problems..
It's actually developed countries that find the reproduction rate is dropping..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm really sick and tired of this.

First thread I opened on ATS- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anyone else hear about the wall/barrier/fence being built by Israel on the Israeli/Egyptian border?

Israel starts installing barrier on its Egyptian border
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
Looks like my prediction is coming true...

A post I made on another thread:

Here is how it starts from the moment you give your opinion on the situation. First they will call you a Zionist or an Israeli Apologist . This is how they stereotype you by grouping your opinion with the lowest common denominator. Then they will compare Israel to everything Nazi related. Gaza = concentration camp. Israel = Nazi Germany. Barak = Hitler. Brace for ad ad hominem attacks because here is where they usually come out. Next, they move on to how you called them anti-Semitic. So, they are the victim in this whole situation. And the final step is to repeat the process from the beginning.

LOL, I couldn't have said it any better myself. I've noticed a definite recurring theme on this site and quite frankly, I find it exhausting reading the same nonsensical anti Israeli rhetoric on a daily basis. By now, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people have the audacity to actually mention Nazi Germany and the Israeli Government in the same sentence. We're fighting a losing battle here my friend. On this site, ignorance breeds contempt when it comes to this topic...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join