It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Under Investigation, in the US, For My Political Views!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
HAHA Benefits of being a part of the american empire. It doesn't matter though, America will fall just like the Romain Empire.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LeaderOfProgress - I'm not the OSBI but after reading this thread I know your full name, your wife's name, I know you have kids, I know your home phone number, I know your home address, I know what you look like, I know where you work, I know how old you are, I know how much money you make a year, I know where you were born, I know where you went to school, I know your friends, I know what you like to eat, I know your favorite movies, I know your favorite music.

For $1.95 I can legitimately find out even more personal information about you, and if I went the real nefarious route I could make visits by the OSBI seem like going to a Chevelle concert, and it wouldn't cost me a dime.

Do you realize how easy it is to actually screw someone's entire life and family?

I don't know what to think about you being stalked by some state office goons. Like you, I'd be very pissed off. But I'd just like to advise you to be a little more cautious about what you throw out on the internet. Big Brother isn't the only threat out there.

And before you get any crazy ideas, I'm not a threat to you or anyone else. I'm just more paranoid that you.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey if any gov. fed looks into my record will find out sooner or later that me and USAF is connected like I was born at Lackland AFB,I lived at several USAF bases because of my dad being active duty for around 24 years. He's now retired.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theEXxman

what a riveting post, theEXxman

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I totally support your political views!!! There aren't very many of us out there that believe old school!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
except I went through a period that I was harassed by the local county mounties. I had just started taking karate at the time. And I got pulled over in Estill Springs several times and got searched and I did have some weapons from class and I was coming home from class but they treated me like I was some sort of axe murderer or something. Since then I've received my first dan in Isshinryu. Often times I do keep my stuff in the car when I probably should take them out but it's more shear lazyness that I leave them in there so when I get to class I have them in my car. And then there's this fact that I do have this certificate at home showing that I have a black belt. But I get these feeling sometimes like I'm being harassed because of my father being in the air force and also living currently in Tennessee by southern rednecks that just can't or won't see through there small closed minds that there is a bigger and unseen world out there.. I mean why can't they give my father and my family respect for serving in the military for 24 years regardless of my political views, my religious views, and how I view the universe, how I view god or don't view god, whether I believe in evolution or whether I believe in creationism. In fact because of my studies in martial arts and studing eastern religions and the more I study them the more all I want is peace for me and my fellow man. In fact I'm considering enrolling in a local tech school for there nursing program. That way I can get into the medical field an maybe find some way to combine a career with martial arts and TCM and acupuncture and alternative medicine and my personal beliefs. Also in buddhism there is the view of right livelyhood or something to that effect so I mean karmically I feel that I could benefit others by learning medical skills like first aid or cpr to help others. I feel that I'm being led down this path anyway through my martial arts training because of my training in Reiki and tai-chi and chi-kung. I'm sorry if there's bitterness in my post but I just wish our culture(America) would just open it's mind to other possibilities in order to survive Didn't Spock in Star Trek often quote "The needs of the many outway the needs of the few or the one" In order for us I mean humans,mankind,homo sapiens to survive I think we all need to open up to each other and consider other possibilities. Otherwise God or the Universe or karma might find another path for intelligent life on this planet and allow us to kill ourselves.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by theEXxman]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
because also I don't like to "swap licks anymore" or "box" because (1)I'm getting to old to fight like a teenager(I'm 34) and swap licks back and forth and have me or the other person go to the hospital me or the other person go to jail or all the above or a combination of the above (2) because of what I've learned , fighting with just your fists is so limiting when you have your whole body as an arsenal (3)I really don't want to fight anyway and would rather be at peace with everyone instead of fighting.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
also I'm wanting to take my martial training to a higher level and maybe by getting into the medical field I could find a way to take it to that higher or spiritual level find out what works and doesn't understand it all from an anatomical level and medicinal level. Find a way to combine both the western mind and the eastern mind. Or I could just take some freighter and go on that trip to Tibet I've always thought of going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
what kinda tone did he take with you, was he trying to force you to answer no, you could have known you have nothing to fear and answer constructively, perhaps there actually considering your opinion?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think they asked you if you were racist becasue the goal seems to me as one in which they hope to paint all anti-establishment thinking as racist and therefore not of value to society, which of course amounts to a red herring. But that also will be why they fail and the NWO will fail. I have created a thread about why the NWO will fail anyone can read it and post your comments which would be appreciated over atsocial construciton of the NWO

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have been trying and trying to get a hold of him but to no avail. If by the end of the week I cannot then I will see what legal means I have to take in order to get the infomation. Be patient. I will give you all what ever info I get.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hmmm. What are your actual political views? You never did say. No elaboration. There's something you ain't telling us, friend.

Smells funny to me.

Redwing

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Amazing how this topic is still the FIRST topic to see on the FRONT page of ATS.

I'm glad to see ATS members extending and starring and flagging this topic so others can see the poor misfortune this OP went to.

I've never been through what you've been through and frankly, I'd be scared to post the experience of these individuals contacting me Online, especially ATS. I'd be too nervous to have the folk come to my house, take me away and who knows where I'd end up.

But.....

much respect to you OP and much props for being a brave citizen of this blessed nation.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
woops, did a double post.

uh..

USA USA USA.

//edit done.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
I have been trying and trying to get a hold of him but to no avail. If by the end of the week I cannot then I will see what legal means I have to take in order to get the infomation. Be patient. I will give you all what ever info I get.

No one else in the office would take your call huh?

Huh?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They take the call then send me to his Voicemail. I ask if there is anyone else I can talk to they say no, you have to talk to him. So this is my conundrum. I am trying and will continue. One or another I will get some documentation.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is there anything to hide?

Land of the free, home of the brave, no more.

Women are more manly and men more femenine nowadays, especially in America.

Americans, be a man, and act like it to defend the constitution of your country.

Greetings from a neighbor to the South.

I salute the true patriots of the US, and only them. I piss on the sheeple.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
LOP - I used to work for a member of Congress. One of the best ways anyone can get to the bottom of something in the federal gov't (as much as you can call it a bottom) is to write/call/email a district office with your complaint.

OSBI is a state agency, so don't contact your Congressman/woman in this case. If you do, all they're going to do is forward everything to state people, or just give you a phone number or whatever. This is not their jurisdiction. Contact your state rep and senator and ask them what the hell the OSBI is doing staking you out, and whatever else you want to know.

I don't live in Oklahoma, so I perused the OSBI site. They're managed like many other agencies in other states. OSBI can be asked for assistance by the feds, but they're only concerned with what happens inside the Oklahoma border. They're run by a commission. Those members have to go through the governor's office and then the state senate, plus the commission holds public meetings. I'm with you - local/state/federal government is so beyond FUBAR these days it's disgusting. But OSBI doesn't operate in a vacuum. There's a lot of oversight. Use it to your advantage.

You could also contact local media about it. However, I was once a member of the media, too. Your story better be incredibly compelling. Going only by what I've read here, there's no way I'd do a story. You weren't arrested, you weren't interrogated under a light bulb in a dark basement, you weren't unlawfully searched, etc. I'm not saying what happened is not important to you. I'm just saying get in line - 299,999,999 other people in in America have some kind of gripe with the government.

Plus, you gotta understand that Oklahoma law enforcement doesn't operate the same way it did before 1995. I sure as hell don't want an overreaching government, but a little more vigilance isn't always necessarily bad. You have no idea what that mystery snitch said. Maybe they said you were stockpiling ammonium nitrate, or giving away I (Heart) Timothy McVeigh tattoos. That person could have filled the OSBI with so much crap that it would be totally irresponsible to at least check it out. You simply don't know at this point.

Again, your state senator helps decide who serves on the OSBI commission. If one of their constituents is being harassed, or if it's just perceived harassment, that senator will want to be your new best friend because that senator needs your vote. And don't think wanting your vote is just flimsy, self-serving BS. Scratch that. Let's say it is only flimsy, self-serving BS, and they don't care about anything in the entire universe except for getting your vote next election. They're not going to get your vote if they blow you off.

Feel free to try to talk to someone at OSBI on your own. But trust me, I used to contact agencies on behalf of citizens every single day, all day long. Your call will not carry the same weight as a letter written on Oklahoma Legislature stationary. I'm not saying you'll get the answers or solutions you want, but it is your best shot and/or starting point.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
The guy showed me his credentials and then said he needed to ask me some questions.

1. What are your political views?

2. What is your view on our government?

3. Are you anti-government?

4. What are your views on the military?

5. What do you think of other races?

6. Do you consider yourself a patriot?

I answered all of them with my true feelings on the subject.

Wow! just...wow! ...and I thought I did some stupid things, but you get the merit badge!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join