It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover "Universe is Giant 3D Hologram"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PoisonousPoison

aliens "if they come here" Understand one thing and one thing only..

dont question why you are here just GET BETTER at bieng in whatever it is we are in

If humans stay around for a very long time do aliens seem strange to u? do the anunkai? does other dimentions?

I think not

we our prisoners of our own stupid question...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i'm seeing this as more like a sphere shape and the 2D bits plank length reside on the outside of the sphere, which is also where our souls reside and the hologram is taking place on the inside of the sphere

think its confusing now just try to imagine it without time existing and everything is accesible forward and backward in time within the sphere

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoisonousPoison
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I'll see if I can.

There is a theory (I still regard it as a theory) that the subconscious is connected to well pretty much everything. Collector of experiences, and that part of us which "takes over" when our bodies go to sleep. That much I'm sure you know

As for the Local I, II, and III for some reason I believe or think it may indicate parts of the universe? I only think this because looking back upon my math classes in high school I remember a X, Y grid plane was separated pretty much the same way. So I think what he was trying to say that the subconscious has the key to view this said plane and the sectors that make it up (I, II and III. [I know their's a IVth, but not to sure if s/he left it out on purpose or forgot about it so refraining from stating it.])

As for the dimensions I can't say to much they are theory as much as this is a theory just as well, but I'm sure it would more than likely go hand in hand with the locale viewing (Sub*Conscious and all)

Hope that was somewhat helpful.

As helpful as all this mind boggling info is, but make sense strangely.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If this is all just a hologram how do we have emotions, how do we feel pain?

does that mean that the could just turn of there projector at any time?

how many other universes could there be?

could be access other holograms?

can the create or remove black holes, planets, or even solar systems at will?

can they zoom in and control a single person?

I have so many other questions. I wish i could talk to the people that created the hologram.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

dont confuse the two aspects of this debate..

One is theory the other is not..

A hologram is a prejection... Thus means it is based on someting els.. Ie our lifes.. or what we have created to repersent "a replication"

but we have a very big flaw in this theroy

we dont know what we are.. so how can we project what it is infact we are in?

so it kinda kills the whole matrix / simulated reality stuff people confuse it with the very real aspect of being alive..

its a good tale and easy to get stuck in but its NOT REAL there is no hologram.

its total crap.. im sorry to be so blunt but tbh we just dont know.. and thats a FACT

becouse we keep on asking..

[edit on 15-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, everyone loves to jump to conclusions (Including myself)

Did anyone read this line in the article?

"There could still be a mundane source of the noise," Hogan admits.

To err is to be human

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

The Universal-Set (Universe - Multiverse - Infiverse - OMniverse = Fullverse) is projected from the Universal Mind, or differently spoken, Emanated from The Living WORD (which has Presence & Form).

It is Multidimensional (see first sentence). It is a Living Holographic Infolding-Outfolding Action (X2), and quite beyond the dabbling of the science boys n girls living in the Womb of the material plane.

Want to talk to the Prime Creatoress? Merge with your Higher Self (Guardian, SoulSelf) in meditation, and eventually you will be able to do just that. Many here on ATS can do so, but few will speak it.

No, this is not pretend, but it is a Game. It also comes with Tests!

"God is Light. God is Universal Mind. Mind is Light. Mind Knows.

Mind thinks what it knows. Mind thinks in two opposed lights simultaneously projected from their centering white Light Source and sequentially repeated in cycles."
("The Secret of Light," Walter Russel)

In 1921, Walter Russell experienced a 39-day cosmic illumination.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

indeed squire

; )

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

lol wut? Computers can learn. Obviously you haven't been keeping up in the field. While it's true that computers currently must be programmed TO learn, the lessons we learn from reverse engineering the brain are helping to overcome this hurdle and design computers which operate like the human brain - wherein the ability to learn is an intrinsic principle of it's design.

Are you speaking of neural networks?

As far as I know, current computers can only be programmed to understand something from experience. I'd be interested if you have anything that suggests otherwise.

I'm familiar with projects with the goal of reverse engineering the brain. The last one I heard about was Blue Brain, who have processed over 8,000 neurons. However, the human brain is made of over 100 billion neurons. They've got a long way to go.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue
If this is all just a hologram how do we have emotions, how do we feel pain?

I have long suspected our emotions create the energy vibrations that keep it all going, thats why we are in this loop and it doesnt matter if its a happy or horror feelling so long as there is a vibration reverberating....just a guess, I should get back to work booking families on holidays to holographic islands before I start believing what I just wrote.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

that is my point.. you can not compute IT.. its more or less endless

becouse we have that old age question of WHO made us..

I can asure everyone on ats life is not a holographic projection..

not even close..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

But with that kind of power why not a living holographic projection?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And I assure everybody on ATS that it is a multidimensional holograph, indeed.

(See my previous post, and my others; it may help).

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

becouse we cant project what is we dont know..

A progamm "if it was the case" needs paramters..

Based on what i know as a human WE DONT KNOW ALOT.. we dont even know why we are here for a simple thing..

How can we possibly say we live in projection of ourselfs ?? its not even perfect.. becouse our understanding is not

Hence why it is a theory... sometimes its better to understand WE DONT KNOW...

than it is to keep asking what we think we do.. humans as a hole does this always.. ask whyyyyy

who made the simulation? .. pointless

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Naga let me ask you a very real question:

Do you know everything?

and if you are honest and say no.. then i prove my point

you cant project a false theory on what it is we dont understand and call it proof

Im sorry but thats just me being down to earth..

we as humans are flawed in every aspect.. or shall i direct you to the window that is the world and its chaos?

do you see this in your projected hologram theroy? sounds to much like the bible to me..

Just another point : a hologram is a prejection of someting humans made and calcualted not the universe..

we can see symmetry tho and this is were people get cofused with matrix / hologram

[edit on 15-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm having a bit of a difficult time wrapping my mind around this....but this is what it seems like some of you are describing.

A "magic eye" photo. A 2d image that...if looked at right..shows a 3d image.

I know it sounds simple..but is that in anyway what is trying to be explained here?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

well how i see it.. 3d is being alive .. 2d is our learning or understanding of our creation.

Lets look at this in a very far out way here...

We are in a lab and we want to make a self aware bug.. the bug thinks omggg im a bug!!! keeps asking why why why its a bug...

When the real question is what is it to be a bug!!

2d and 3d have numbers for a reason.. its a projection of life as we understand it

2 is even
3 is not

we Do not know = 3d = un logical

we understand = 2d.. logical

you can have as many dimeions as one wishes to think of but the only one that matters is the one you are infact INSIDE...

I never question why.. i just look and understand what its telling me

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
But I don't think it is pointless. It goes to the very important question as to if this is so, then it points to intelligent creation. So it is very important to me.

And also, you know that if the created is starting to figure it out, then the simulation can't last much longer because the programmer will discontinue the program...as it were.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Nope we dont be come discontinued... we infact become the programmer..

like is siad befor and so many others put a religeous spin on it..

We are god god is us..

notice what the hologram theory is saying?? We are the hologram and the hologram is us.. different words same meaning

The meaning is we are infact STUCK in infintiy becouse we are alive.. the loop is not the important part BEING ALIVE IS

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Whatever...believe what you like, and I'll believe what I know from input received directly from the "Programmer"

You see that is the rub, because we are in this creation, we are subject to just what our senses tell us, and my senses tell me that the Programmer can and will eventually wrap this "simulation" up very soon.

Not trying to rain on your godliness or anything, but I think you are not right in your supposition. I have proof to back my theory up, what proof have you done/seen?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join