It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover "Universe is Giant 3D Hologram"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

hes saying we are stuck in a loop.. but we have always known that

its called symmerty

Been around way befor man.. just no one bothered to pay any attention to wat is stairing them in the face..

Have a nice day.. Oh and btw its alive..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To be brutally honest, I stopped reading at "...buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time".

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

I think he was trying to say string theory... would have been alot better to describe that..

We all vibrate at a resonance.. spacetime is a term used to understand infinity and how its all linked on the atomic/sub atomic level..

we see loops infintant amounts of loops but the only constant here is you being alive..

string vs loop

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Eh, any words anyone uses to describe a 2d reality falls on its face.
In fact, I would be as bold as to say that 3d is as low as it goes.

Even the idea that the "line" that defines an event horizon doesn't meet the requisites considered to be 2d. A line in space is defined by what is below, above, left or right of it.

In reality, 2d does not exist - period.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

2d and 3d are real.. but i agree its only how one seeeees it

numbers 2 - symmerty
Numbers 3 - ODD

The world in what we view is 3d.. the world we "paint" is 2d

very complex stuff but i hope that helped

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneofus

Yes. But tell them that: I've posted much on the All-Seeing Eye, and it fell on deaf eyelids.

Few realize there's an Eye within the Etheric field of our Sol Sun, and It is Watching. Hmm, wonder how this visioning 'beam' works, hmmm...?

Best to learn to bring up the Inner Sun (within your head), and start from there. Hey, this stuff is starting to sound connected...Sun (beam)...to Us (Inner Sun beam)....

"Holograms are three-dimensional images produced by interference patterns. A hologram is created by sending a single beam of laser light through a beam-splitter, splitting the beam in two. One of the beams, called the reference beam, is passed through a special lens [on top your head: SS,Naga] that spreads its rays into a wide beacon. Through the use of mirrors, the beacon is directed to a photographic plate [inside your head: SS,Naga]. The second beam, called the working beam, is also passed through a lens and used to illuminate the object that is being photographed. When the two beams come together, their light waves interact, creating an interference pattern. When this pattern is captured on film [mind screen: SS,Naga], a hologram is created. Especially interesting is the fact that if you then shine a reference beam through the hologram you see the three-dimensional object that was originally recorded by the working beam. This happens, in some manner, because the working beam, the light that interacted with the object being photographed, maintained in its light waves a record of the object."
("Return of the Children of the Light," by Judith Bluestone Polich)

As a commentary, this just increases the wonder or speculation. Experiential certainty is almost impossible on the scale being discussed in this thread, of course, at this time. If I say I know from sitting within the Wave of Existence, you may say bs. It then comes back to the 'scientists,' who are not even at the stage of a hypothesis for this yet: it is merely a vague postulate in their minds.

But I want you all to realize that the Mind of the Creatoress (S/He ~ Intrinsic Intelligence: pick your own name) is so inexplicable, that when you are 'within' the hologram field (set), you can feel it as flesh, concrete, etc. Getting out of the matter-plane holo-field is not so easy.

"It is the atoms of your own physical body that serves as the formed substance of dreams, worlds, Solar Systems, Galaxies, Universes and Dimensions. The Will is the instrument that organizes atoms into gateways to experience such things."
("Scales of the Dragon," A.Dragon)

It's all done with Intelligent Light.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is the holographic image of the Universe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have known about this for quite some time, but thanks for posting. It's good to remind others of what we are all a part of.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
To the OP- Great find! I have been seriously considering this view for some time now especially considering the strangeness of UFO phenom, alien abductions, bigfoot sightings, near death experiences, etc.

Another book people (who enjoy this thread) might consider worthwhile reading is Maya: The World as Virtual Reality by Richard L. Thompson.

reply to post by Jay-in-AR

If existance is eternal, there is no way, at least in my mind, that I am not eternal also. Afterall, as this article goes on to explain, the entropy once thought to exist in the diminishing of a black hole doesn't actually happen. Quantum fluctuations remove coded bits of info all of the time until there is none left. It is just a matter of time before those snippets of info are coalesced once again and form coherent consciousness...

Right on!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

thats only a 2d fractal... You should search for a 3d fractal..... o wait i have a lecture explaining one.....

3d fractal

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's kind of like looking at the surface of water. You see a fish inside the water. All you see is a squiggly shape. That would equate to our shadows we cast on surfaces. Until the fish jumps out of the water. Then you see the fish. It's the same thing beneath the water. From the fish's point of view. We look like a squiggly irregular shape. Until the fish jumps out of the water or we go under water that's when the whole picture comes into view.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I like to keep things short.. My theroy is this.

The hologram is a dipiction of a loop

This loop is BEING ALIVE.. Now people tend to question why.. WEll dont.. its futile..

its a loop for a reason and we dont neeeeed to know that.. we need to stay INSIDE it.. get it??

Being alive gives rise to the very thing that created us..

the universe is growing.. just the way we are / do it learns like we do..

we worry to much about infinity.. when its just an affect of being alive

INFINITY is BEING ALIVE

yin/yang very simple..

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Somebody once told me that everything in the universe has an opposite or a soul mate if you will. I think the planet earths is Sirius B, not sure of that is correct. He then went on to say that the star of david is a representation of sacred geometry in which a cell divides into two and then into four, the star of David.

So who do we see using sacred geometry? Most often it is seen in acrhitecture and churches, stained glass, street layouts etc.

We are all a part of this creative force, which makes us co-creators. Reproduction then becomes the force of creation and the proccess repeats itself as evolves constantly.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Interesting that you bring that up, because a few days ago as I was walking to class (think it fell on a tuesday as I was trying to find the darn buildings with all that snow slapping me in the face) I started thinking about God and all of that stuff. For the most part my mind wandered back to the idea of "We are created in God's image" and have some parts of God in us as some say, so in a sense wouldn't we be creators of the universe just as well (Just as you said). Having a part in creating ourselves and maybe even a mind blowing creation in creating others as well?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Yes, not to long ago I had a vision of this. Think of it like the sun, it shifts it's polarity every 11 years, every 22 it completes an entire cycle. I would think that the universe as a whole works the same way. The vision I had was a ball of light which would basically flux inside of itself and create a mirror or opposite, that still looks the same, however was the opposite of what it was before. Make sense?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PoisonousPoison

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it on the head.

I was always told that GOD has always been, forever. Meaning that GOD always was and always we will be. Thats the secret. We are all a part of GOD and the driving force behind creation. We are of a fabric that makes one, God is consciescness we are created in GODS image because WE are the driving force behind creation.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Its true.. i mean we are infact IT kinda thing.. but we can LOOK at it..

this is the hard part of the game.. Understanding !!!

being alive is way way way way amazing... on its own merits lol

What made us? Well.. im just happy being alive..But on the other hand i dont want to understand how it works...!!

Loops are here for a reason.. becouse we are! now.. The universe created us something made it!

we are it... or atleast Inside it "selfreplication"

But for us to learn more about the loops or stay inside it we must STAY ALIVE

being dead takes you out the loop "our loop" ; )

harsh but true

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Yeah, the reality of this whole thing, at least in my eyes, is that it IS some sort of hologram... But a more REAL hologram. Something we have created to simply entertain ourselves.

And in fact, it conforms with our religious dogma.

HAHA! We can't get too close to the truth, however, or the game is afoot.

Which is why I didn't really expect any feedback from my post (which took years and years worth of thought, you assholess)... I was surprised to see your's, though.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Though dying should be part of the loop to replenish and re-create, if we could not die we would not be at peace (At least for a short while). As much as I enjoy being alive, smelling the fresh air, drinking my hot tea, and playing my video games. School, Work, and other stress factors from daily life get in the way of enjoying such pleasures. Given today's standards one can barely sit down for a minute without having to get right back up for work (Breaks only 15 minutes at work and lunch breaks are 30 minutes?). Even in the throes of sleep when one is supposed to at least be at peace at mind - worry and depression begin to set in (especially at this time when the economy looks bad, wars going on and all of that).

Even though it pains me to say it seems like maybe death in this sense is one way of getting out of this loop that we have created for ourselves in this world, and forming a new generation different from the old. That way things are ever changing with each new individual (Whether they are re-incarnated or a new soul being born.) I think the process of death is an especially helpful and even though many seem to personify death as being painful, well if one were to die while in their sleep or closing their eyes slowly and simply awaiting to turn back into that ball of light - that is how I think death is/should be.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yeah, for the most part I don't really believe in an all-powerful being of Good and evil, but rather leave that up to people. It seems that most people are the ones who can manifest good and evil within' themselves. Though using the term 'God' helps explain it a lot smoother than having to type it out

Though one thing bugs me about this, if we are a global conscious network AKA 'God' or "Deus Ex Machina" we are to small of a planet to simply be all that could be, if this is indeed true than their must be something else out there also connected to this same network. Just makes me wonder if that other said species has found this type of information out as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

the next level of human understanding. is infact that we better understand we are alive...

I cant make it more clear than that.

we as a human race need to get our colective # into gear

the clock ticks for a reason. we alow it

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join