It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be Stupid. Disclosure is Dangerous...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You all do not seem to realise that you are playing with fire.

Disclosure would only compound the current problems and make them worse. Be careful what you ask for - you might get it and it might be far worse than what you have already.

It would mean that the aliens have to come out into the open and then the fun would REALLY start. Currently they are behind the scenes and things are 'relatively calm' and balanced.

Disclosure would mean the governments would find out that they were really not in control of their countries. They would find out that it was all an illusion and they had been manipulated by the aliens for all these years. All governments are concerned about 'saving face' and about being in control - imagine if they lost face and lost control all at once. They would have a knee-jerk reaction against the aliens and that would truly start WW3 but with an enemy that we could not possibly win against due to advanced technology.

The aliens have been here for decades preparing for this and we would be just speeding up the inevitable. There would be no War of the Worlds scenario with the bacteria saving our butts. The aliens have probably seen the movie and got this sorted.

They would then start a human depopulation drive and take over the whole earth. If you think you are in a bad situation now, just wait until you are human slaves to the aliens.

You think I am making this up and it is not possible......?

We all know there are aliens here.
We all know that they are not 'friendly'.
How much more unfriendly could they be, if their existence was threatened?
"A lot" is the answer.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why do so many people think that aliens are so dangerous? Not all aliens are like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Disclosure is on the way.
December 21, 2012
It will be very exciting.
I want work on a HUGE space station that has a Marriott Hotel on it.

I can see the view already. Wow!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I love the attention getting headline, but your not really saying anything we havn't already thought of. I love tro....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hahahaha... Somewhat of a good point however.

Our governments are the very ones coincideing with the "Annunaki" evil aliens that bred us a slave race in theory.

Alas the Illuminati.

A disclosure has nothing to do with aliens coming down, slapping balogna in all of the governments faces, and telling us what we need to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The aliens who are not dangerous do not manipulate the people of the earth and do not do things against our wishes.

I am glad that this is something which has been discussed before. If the message was delivered effectively, then why are there people seriously discussing disclosure? If the dangers of it have been voiced before, why are people being like lemmings heading for the cliff edge? Some would say that lemmings are stupid and self-destructing.

Because the message has not got through to those people yet, it needs to be said in a different way for them to understand the reality of it. If there are people still making fun and joking about it, then it just shows they dont realise how serious an issue it is.

A disclosure has nothing to do with aliens coming down, slapping balogna in all of the governments faces, and telling us what we need to do.
No, maybe not, but it will hasten the outcome.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by qmantoo]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo
[more

What are you so afraid of? Why do you think that all aliens (at least alien in appearance on this planet) are mean? Maybe if they are out in the open, people would be welcoming them with good intentions and they will see that the only thing they have to fear, is the governments of this world and not the people.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

It would mean that the aliens have to come out into the open and then the fun would REALLY start. Currently they are behind the scenes and things are 'relatively calm' and balanced.

Very wise post. People would do well to listen to you.

I use to want "disclosure" but after really thinking it over, coming out of the closet would allow the alien presence more freedom to do as they please.

As it is right now, we as a species are divided. Some of us believe there is an alien presence and some of us don't - that in and of itself is a issue that divides us (united we stand, divided we fall).

If "they" did come out in the open, we as a species might get our shi% together by uniting.

As it is right now, they want to keep us divided and nipping away at each other.

If they truly exist, their real sneaky and that's not good. Now come on folks, if they are here and they are this sneaky you really think they are up to something good? I don't think so. Sneaky people are usually devious.

Somethings going on. I've never seen an alien (that I know of anyway) but there are many credible people out there that have and if this group is capable of star / dimensional / time travel they are most certainly thousands if not a million years ahead of us.

Want a good little slave / food source? Just make the little hairless primates believe they are free and safe and that you don't even exist.

People don't rebel and are easier to control if they think they are free, safe and the highest ones on the food chain.

Disclosure at this time would be dangerous for us. Bigger smarter things eat little stupid things, that is the law of the universe/survival.

Disclosure just may mean "they" are given the license to out and out hunt us in the open.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

So what would you have us do? If in fact "aliens are here" as you say, should we just ignore that fact and wander about ignorantly, or should we try to assimilate all the available information possible so we could make a stand or afford hope in the event of such a ghastly scenario as you have painted here.

What are you trying to say? Dont be shy, you've gone as far to start this thread... what do you suggest we do? Shut up and not discuss it? I don't want to come off as being combative.. we are all in this together, if there is more your trying to say... well then just SAY it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm curious about the alien gangs taking over certain streets. Years ago we had those guardian gangs with the red hats. I wonder what these alien kids gangs will than be like and wear. I'm thinking cops will than have to be aliens also. Alien gangs? The Greys, The Reps the Dropas etc.

Wasn't this on TV a few years ago? The Visitors?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is such crap man. Every so often there's threads titled "DISCLOSURE FOR REAL THIS TIME". Just stop it and wait until they actually say something before you're so absolutely sure they're going to. Someone needs to ban these disclosure threads from being created until something actually happens. Everything has been said about it that needs to be said until it happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Our governments may not have much of a choice.

When the white man landed on the shores of America, what choice did the indians have? Not much. The white man was more technologically advance and could effectively wage and win any war.

and the white man had only a couple hundred years of advance technology on the indians. Same species, same basic body / senses, nothing superior except gun power.

People don't understand that if and I say if cause I've never met or seen an alien or ufo. If they exist and they can travel from another star system or dimension or paralle universe they are indeed a thousand maybe a million years ahead of us. If that is the case, they could smash us like nothing. So I speculate why haven't they? Slave labor, Slave trade, food, wanting to keep this extraordinary beautiful planet in tact?

I wonder if there is the possiblity that our governments have been approached and told that they can do what they are told and life on earth will remain somewhat quiet, balanced and appear "normal" (law and order)or they can not do as they are told in which case all hell will break loose and the pretense of "normal" life on this planet as we know it will be thrown into utter chaos and panic.

Sometimes it's better to pretend you don't know what is going on in order to keep the status quo.

If you don't have a full house, then keep bluffing.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What are you so afraid of?
Not fear, but realisation of the facts as they are. In my book, a 'friendly' advanced race is one that does not try to manipulate others and I can see many instances of manipulation and covert agressive behaviour.

If you think this behaviour is fine, then I suggest that you stop and think about it for a while. No-one likes to be made a fool of, and that is what has been happening here for years and years.

Yes, there would be some people who 'welcome' these aliens with open arms. However, I feel they would soon realise that the aliens have their own agenda and are not these 'wonderful' beings who want to 'share' their technology with us and help us to 'evolve'.

People can 'welcome' the aliens until they are blue in the face, but it needs the aliens to be 'welcoming' to us too, and they have shown little evidence of this so far. Why should the aliens change now after all this time? They wont.

Basically, we need to take responsibility for our own 'evolution' and not rely on other races to donate their technology to us in return for favours to our governments that do not help the people.

...mean?
Friendly races would have been 'up-front' about the whole thing from the begining.

the only thing they have to fear, is the governments of this world and not the people.
Haha - in your dreams! Cukoo land here we come! There is no evidence of aliens OR governments being 'nice' to the people. Wake up and get your head out from under the bedclothes(to put it politely).

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Friendly races would have been 'up-front' about the whole thing from the begining.
Excellent reasoning.

If they exist here and now, they've been hiding quite good.

Why?

If just a few of our fellow human beings that have said they were abducted, against their will and experimented on is true, I personally wouldn't want to meet up with these beings.

Anyone want to jump ahead in line and get on the ship be my guest. I'll hang quietly back and keep tabs on how the rest of you "welcoming wagoneers" fare.

My experience has been that sneaky people usually mean to do you harm.

People that have faith that these beings are benevolent are just hoping that mankind is saved from himself.

We need to take full responsiblity for ourselves, each other and our beautiful planet and not expect someone else to come down and save our sorry little arses.

"They" may use that hope as a weapon against ourselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't agree with your conclusions. Whether disclosure where to trigger a response by the "Aliens" and what that response would be is unclear. There certainly appears to be more than one side at work in the world and I suspect the side with the good aliens is winning though slowly. It appears to be limited only by the desires of the people of the world. As they become more aware, light will cause the darkness to recede. The bad aliens may react but they face serious counters if they do. They may withdraw instead. Or a disclosure may be a total marketing hype amounting to little more than a pressure relief valve on the subject suiting the interests of the status quo. One thing's for certain 99% of life here is hype/deception/bluff/lie. The more you learn about anything the more lies/bluffs/deceptions/hype/manipulation you find. Look into almost any subject from health, food, energy, governments, economy, education, history, religion, UFO, etc... 99% is a lie. If that 1% truth comes out great! It's called courage and truth! Stand up for it come what may. The light will set us free.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo

No, maybe not, but it will hasten the outcome.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by qmantoo]

DAMN I can't wait for that day.

Can you?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

# the status quo structure. I hate how this damn planet is ran, we have enough hidden technology to supply the world with food, clothes, houses, electricity, at the cost of NOTHING outside of our status quo. IF we were to be a GLOBAL COMMUNITY instead of a NATIONALLY BASED COMMUNITIES then we would all be able to coexist.

However, that does not happen because the hiearchy elites would rather sit on their technology and watch as the world kills itself until they are the only ones left.

Aliens are not bad, if they we're they would of destroyed us when we we infants. The greys, ones that abduct, they work WITH the governments/illuminati.

However, the rest of them are more than likely no different than you and I aside from the part they exist in peace.

Bottom line.

I wan't alien invasion, for the better or the worse. I'm at the point where I honestly dont care like War of the Worlds zaps me into dust. Are race is so destructive in it's nature wether naturual or induced by the status quo.

WE should ALL be equal.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My theory is..

If aliens do exist and have advanced technology, They would be intellectually smart enough to know that the average person (most of us ) have good intention; and the governments of the world are evil.

Thus, aliens beaming us up to the their ship and destroying the planet surface.

I hope they take us to an exotic planet for a couple hundred years and then later bring us back to earth to start over = )

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I really dont think there are any friendly aliens on-planet. If so, where are they?

I think the 'friendlies' will make themselves known to individuals and work with those invidivuals who show that they are well-meaning, honest, reliable and responsible.

Any 'friendly' aliens will probably come from a society which is run in a very different way to ours here and will probably think it is up to us to get ourselves out of the mess we have allowed ourselves to get into.

As far as I can see, there will be no saviour to save our sorry arses. Any saviour who 'appears' is likely to be another vehicle for control and mass final lemming-rush to be saved.

Those who wish for an end to it all: Think of the poor people you have abandoned and leave behind to face the music. You are doing no better than the governments and unfriendlies who think only of themselves and run the world in that way.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Logical Solution

The one action that all of us can take is to cut the negative influences out of our lives. I am talking about the activities, people, technologies, etc. that we participate in that cause us to hold onto limiting beliefs about our own true nature and potential. If enough of us can cut ties to these debilitating influences then we stand a chance at reprogramming ourselves at the core level.

We can program ourselves to become anything really but I'd imagine that we would want to program ourselves with abilities that would make us truly free and invincible. For example, we would probably want an ability would make us untouchable/undetectable/invulnerable. Then anyone who would want to jail us or kill us would not be able to. Also we may also want the option to be able to be detectable to certain people so that we may impart knowledge to them. Inspiring and providing them with a real solution to become free as well.

Here is the catch. Supposedly these abilities can not be attained through conscious effort. In fact putting effort towards attaining these abilities further impedes progress towards reaching them. So how to attain them is a bit tricky. In Hindu culture these abilities are known as Siddhis. I suggest taking a look at this Wikipedia page on it:

Wikipedia: Siddhi

Another thing I would mention is the recent trend in the past several years of super hero movies and tv shows. We see more and more supposedly normal people getting one or more of these abilities. The film industry makes it look more and more real to us. I feel this is not happening by chance and that it is a general desire for all people to reconnect with their innate yet hidden abilities. Its time to wake up and reprogram ourselves. It is perhaps our only chance to face what is most likely coming our way.

Take care

top topics

<<   2 >>

join