It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackjack ?? Bombs in London & New York?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's a great piece of art. It's done its job by getting us all talking about it. It's as much of a prediction of our future as Shaun of The Dead, nevertheless it is compelling stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I took a bite, recorded and uploaded the video, on three different video hosters. Copy and paste. (one link only)

Rapidshare: rapidshare.com...

Megaupload:: www.megaupload.com...

Filer.cx: www.filer.cx...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
One thing you are all missing on.

It could be a "GOOD" group of insiders/hackers,etc. that leaked the info out hoping people will prevent it from happening.

Think about that. It DOESN'T have to be the ILLUMINATI doing it.

It could be leaked info.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Fascinating. Some noted items:

1. Blackjack is the popular game of "21". June 21st is referenced as the starting date of these operations.

2. New Dawn Productions is the mark on the van. There may be ties to the New World Order.

3. The sun is used as a symbol on the weapon. The solar solstice begins June 21 (I believe) or June 22.

4. The van also bares a resemblance to Kingstar Contracts, who were involved with 7/7 bombings (contract demolition).

5. NAU symbol on the last picture of the van in New York. My guess...NAU = North American Union ?

or

-6- some crazy viral marketing. Maybe there's a new video game brewing but done in poor taste. Thanks for the post suziwong.

brill

[edit on 17-1-2009 by brill]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm glad this information concerning June 21st was leaked out. The people have a right to know what is going on.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Image 30, top left corner.
Sign reads: "Report. Blackjack it.....".
Anyone can read the sign?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
Image 30, top left corner.
Sign reads: "Report. Blackjack it.....".
Anyone can read the sign?

actually if you look closely at it... it doesnt say blackjack.... it says jackblack .... ??

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
also...

why are all the slides labelled as:

slide2_1236799i
slide3_1236800i
slide4_1236801i
slide5_1236802i

etc...

but that last frame is labelled:

bl_1240956i

is there any meaning behind the names of these files? whats with the 'i' at the end of the filename? why are they all 123..... but the last frame is 124?

just some spare change

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's well known that the Telegraph loves a good conspiracy theory. They declared 2008 the year that global warming was debunked. This has been going on for a long time.

Even going back to "Yes, Minister" from the 1980s, they commented on this.

Back then they were saying "The telegraph is read by people who think that another country is running our country", hinting at the Telegraphs conspiritorial nature towards the EU and other entities (NWO).

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Regarding M15/6 not wanting to blow themselves up, they aren't there anymore, at least, not the Big Cheeses, only the clerical staff. Some time back the Big Boys and Girls moved out.[I think to Cirencester in Gloucester]
As far as I understand, every thing looks normal but the building is only lightly staffed.
I only have a faint recollection of all this, but I'm sure someone out there has all the precise details.

Worth checking out though,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is extremely odd.

What makes it more odd is that they're not commenting on it.

I don't get how a paper would add something like this without reason or a connecting story, and just leave it there.

The thing that concerns me, is that throughout previous wars, we have had communication of information between groups using print.
During WW2 the allies sent messages through bogus stories in national newspapers. They were used as a tool to convey messages able to be translated only by a select few.

The modern equivalent of print news is the internet. Able to be read by anyone in any country without a leaking into the mainstream. A site can be monitored continuously until a message is sent, and not many others would actually be exposed to it as they would be in print. Once it is in print there is evidence, on a web site it can be removed and then denied, claimed to be fake if it ever surfaces again.

I'm baffled by this.

A part of me says it's an ad campaign for something. Another part of me then says "for what?"
This isn't the kind of paper you'd use to market games and movies. Their audience is not of that caliber.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe they are warning their friends. They stick in on a random page and call it Fictitious to throw us off while in the mean time they tell their friends to read so and so page on a given date and that it says it's false but it's really a warning to the people in power and their friends that something is going down.

That and I'm of the belief that there is law of free will in the universe and that they are required to warn us of what will happen kind of like laying out a blueprint but they don't have to directly tell us. If we choose to believe that it is fiction than than is our own fault.

anyone else ever think this?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious"

....it's a bunch of horribly photoshopped pictures, what's the big deal again?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It looks like a story made up based on how the author thinks the scenario may go down. It is probably meant for shock and awe affect. with world events as they are I'm surprised more reality based fictions aren't prevalent. If it bleeds it reads. The mystery at the Telegraph office just adds to the mystery story and increases it's probably dwindling ratings. They are doing nothing illegal and doubtful have to report their sources, and if they do or have to, those they report to probably see no threat and haven't pulled it.

Why do people assume these types of scenarios will be pulled off by known militants and groups, or that intelligence can even know about every case of an attack? Also, why aren't other radiological types of attacks like ionizing radiation (the harmful radiation given off by electrical sources and signals which blanket the earth more and more everyday- just look at what Digital signals will do to increase this rate--cell phones already cause cancers and tumors)?

Wouldn't the scary story be the individuals or groups who have done nothing to ever make them suspect. Who avoid leaving a paper trail or electronic trail. Who never verbalize or communicate their actions, or, if they must, limit such communications to pre arranged alphabets made of random words in place of letters or Brittish style codes based on page and line numbers, drafted completely in numbers which tell you which lines to add or subtract the numbers and which pre arranged code to be used to calculate the results and a pre arranged alphabet to translate those number results into, then either use ultra high sound frequencies or acid baths or a combination of both to immediately destroy all communications ASAP. Then perhaps instead of building the product at some distant removed location, bring the materials onsite under the guise of otherwise unrelated items. And what if they did it as a mattter of generations rather than fulfillment in their lifetime, so the process was so slow as to be unnoticable in the short or mid terms, and less identifiable in the long term. Then, build over time in the same way, on- site, then a generation or so later sets it off.
Then contrary to popular stigma and belief, no one takes credit or ever speaks of the incident so the truth and origin of the disaster dies with the last generation to pull it off.

That would seem a much scarier scenario to me.

I'm guessing it is a story, just as it claims. That or a means of inspiring the activity to control the outcome- having already laid out when and where it would occur. Maybe, it's a fishing expedition to see what kinds of leads it can get into other related events. Who knows. But, seems very unlikely and improbable for that scenario to ever reach fruition.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

... kinnell!

Where did you hear that? I'm boggling about this - not that I don't trust you - because of all the money that was spent on that building. You may already know that we poor serfs who stumped up the money for it aren't allowed to know how much it went over its already massive budget.

Still, not their money, what do they care?

I'd still doubt that the secret services would go so far as to destroy Parliament, though. Someone's got to keep voting them their money, surely?

But of course, a terror attack on a lightly-staffed building, what does that remind you of? The Pentagon? The Murragh building?

Certainly 7/7. bad as it was, hasn't frightened us nearly as much as they'd like us to be. And the subsequent "terrorist plots" haven't really had much effect either, except to brand the police as incompetent trigger-happy oafs. Yup, what we need is another short sharp shock.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I see someone noticed a symbol of the sun in one or two of the slides

That could be taken as having the power of the sun, but what about the snake?

Very odd indeed. Its either fear mongering, a sick joke or something much worse in my opinion.

[Edit to Add]
New Dawn Presentations

[edit on 18-1-2009 by enduser]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is extremely odd.

Whatever purpose this is for, its nothing good thats for sure.

EDIT: Anyone else notice the emblem in the first few slides, it says REGNUM DEFENDE which translates to RULE TO SUPPORT.

[edit on 18/1/09 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SleeplessInUS

SleeplessInUS,
thank for your reply. Do you read the rest of that sign?
I lack image magnifying software...

BTW, sleepless in US - aren't we all?
Each one for own various reasons BUT what the hell did our country turn into???

[edit on 18-1-2009 by eventHorizon]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have a question:

Can anyone identify the streets shown in the New York scenes?

I have a strong feeling that numerology plays a big part in this "message", and that this is indeed a message.

The streets in New York are all numbered, and it is my belief that the streets shown in the images are highly significant.

Any ideas would be welcome.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In slideshow thirty, on the "Report" sign, I do not think it says blackjack, or jackblack. It is definitely a web addresss though, as there is definitely a .com there. It is just very difficult to make out the rest of the lettering.

Anyone having any luck?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join