Blackjack ?? Bombs in London & New York?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Okay some questions I have asked need restating:

1) Does anyone know what streets in New York are shown?

2) Did anyone else realise that the obelisk and ferris wheel shown in slide 28 (or 29?) is in Paris?

3) Does anyone have any idea why Paris would be shown in between two pictures of New York?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
Okay some questions I have asked need restating:

1) Does anyone know what streets in New York are shown?

2) Did anyone else realise that the obelisk and ferris wheel shown in slide 28 (or 29?) is in Paris?

3) Does anyone have any idea why Paris would be shown in between two pictures of New York?

1) I dont know, i tried looking on Google Maps at streets with significant numbers but its almost impossible since ive never been to NY and ave no clue as to where anything is, i was just blind guessing. Im sure someone on here can help us with the location.

2) Yes, i did.

3) I have no idea at this stage.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

1) Yes but I'm not going into it because its made up rubbish by a stupid hack.

2) Yes and other things but like i said it doesn't matter its a fairy story.

3) Yes because the guys an idiot.

Sorry but the only question that needs to be asked is why he did this.
All the rest is just BS.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orgyofthedead

I can't follow your logic. Care to try again?

www.blackjack.info...

How do you connect Justin Williams??

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead

Sorry but the only question that needs to be asked is why he did this.
All the rest is just BS.

Really?

I suppose that the documents created by PNAC and other secretive groups showing pictures of the Twin Towers with cross hairs on them calling for a "new Pearl Harbour" mean nothing then.

I suppose that the old axiom of "where better to hide a secret but in plain sight" means nothing then.

If this guy really were doing this for just a laugh, why would have have gone to such lengths to conjur up such imigary, and use such wording as he has?

A lot of time and effort went into the production of this, and why is important... but my instincts tell me that there is something horribly wrong with this issue.

Not that it is a sick joke - sick goes without saying - but that this is has a more subtle and sinister meaning to it.

For example, most of us here enjoy a good "conspiracy", to varying degrees. However, I do find it intriguing that whilst we have managed to solve quite a few of the questions about the pictures, items such as the snake displayed on the side of the van remain a complete mystery, with no clues or remote suggestions of its meaning....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The image 20 shows the London eye which is on the South side of the river, opposite on the North bank is an obelisk - Cleopatra's Needle.

In a previous post was a map of London, the London eye is near that green square just above label "Waterloo"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

I know what image 20 (twenty is) and where it is. I have been to London many times, and to Parliament which is very close to the "eye".

However, my query was about Slide 28 (or 29 depending if I'm on my pc or my laptop).

That is Paris.... my query is why would Paris be stuck betwixt two images of street scenes in New York.

It just seems very out of place, unless you take into context the symbolism in the image. The phalic nature of the obelisk, and (possibly) the "eye" like nature of the ferris wheel - harking to the all seeing eye perhaps?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I was just saying that there is an eye/wheel opposite an obelisk in London.

How about this thread?

France... the next false flag

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

Oh do i have to, ok for you i will.

Shortly after the gallery was released it was being quizzed by all the conspiracy sites, as you'd expect.
One site imparticular had a new member register soon after.
Alot of people saw the sign that had been shopped "report" but no one could clearly read what it said.
Well this guys first post said the sign read jackblack12.info, so every goes there looking at it. Someone then finds jackblack12.info/blackjack web page.
This page had symbols acronyms computer speak (l33r or whatever that sort of stuff) and co-ordinates.
This was the same things like the snake that's in the photos.

So as youd expect people search whois for the domain owner. Now he hid his identity but people were threatening him with hacking it then exposing him publicly.

This seem to be where he started to loose it, his second post cried innocence that he could read the sign because he was using cs4 and it had better imaging.lol.

Then his user name on the forum was cross referenced (if you like) and the same name was found in a digg account, this also had the blackjack thing as something hed digged. One of his friends on that was a certain Justin Williams who is ass dep of telegraph.

Once his identity started to get out he suddenly started to own up
the last thing he said was, Well done. First bit solved (sort of) in under a week. I take it nobody's interested in Part II.

I dont think anyone's going to play his silly little game and he is probably going to get into trouble for what hes done.

Btw as i said dont go to that site, hes deleted all the things now.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The video is also on his twitter page. 2nd item down.

If thats not connecting him, then he's connecting himself to it.

Originally posted by serbsta

Wow, i just went to the site, i got nothing, page not found error, but it wasnt browser based, i think thats what is actually displayed on the site.

Im going to try and get in contact with this fella, he seems fishy.

I found this guys twitter: twitter.com...

Anyone with an account, try and contact him, see what this is all about.

Edit once again: Found this guys website, trying to contact him:

www.countervalue.com...

[edit on 19/1/09 by serbsta]

[edit on 19/1/09 by serbsta]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead

Btw as i said dont go to that site, hes deleted all the things now.

Really? And what, pray tell, led you to this calumny of a conclusion?

I managed to visit the site. Nothing has been deleted, it's now asking for usernames and passwords.

If the information on the domain had been DELETED as you claimed the hosts' holding page would likely display or an "error: not found" page would be shown. In this case neither is true.

In short, something still resides there, it just so happens that the general public cannot see what it is.

Denying ignorance?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Look im not going to argue the toss with you, carry on hitting a brick wall. (thats what he wants you to do)

I dont see how bringing up other conspiracies have anything to do with this.

I dont know why he did it yet we are waiting his answer but luckly for you there will be a part 2, so you can chase youre tale some more.
Its not hard to find out the lingo, meanings, symbols of the nwo etc and if youd have read my previous post youll see they have covered conspiracy subjects before.
Maybe hes into conspiracies, maybe he like practical jokes maybes, maybes, i dont know.

Thats it is was all a little too easy the clues he left, tbh you haven't seen the rest of the clues and they were stupid. (and there not there anymore).

You are right that "Not that it is a sick joke - sick goes without saying "

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers

Better things to do?

You must be joking right?

He has a highly paid job, is well protected by the media magnates that control most of what we see and hear, and proably has nothing to fear from the ENGINEERED credit crunch...

I for one would like to see this guy brought up on terrorism charges. After all, the Terrorism Act in the UK specifically states that an act of terrorism is ANY act that causes an individual to feel "unsafe or fearful" for their person or property.

This guy is a huge a$$, IMO.

What he's done (if indeed it's him) is akin to crying FIRE in a crowded theatre.

Baaaad juju.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Really? And what, pray tell, led you to this calumny of a conclusion?

Good God ive told you twice im not saying it again.

I managed to visit the site. Nothing has been deleted, it's now asking for usernames and passwords.
If the information on the domain had been DELETED as you claimed the hosts' holding page would likely display or an "error: not found" page would be shown. In this case neither is true.

Its 'faux' website and i dont remember saying the domain or site had been deleted. The pictures and info has been deleted. Please read properly what i wrote and dont put words in my mouth.

In short, something still resides there, it just so happens that the general public cannot see what it is.

Wrong again bud like i said its a 'faux' website. Try hitting cancel again and again, you get in. And like i said hes deleted the things on there.

Denying ignorance?

This last statement shows me that you haven't got clue, why are you so wrapped up in it being a real conspiracy. Its not therefore possible for it to be wrong, what would it take for you to be happy. Probably nothing.
and i was going to be nice and show you the images that are now gone but because of you're ignorant last statement you can go look for yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well, my faith that humanity has the ability to tell the time and work out that there is a delay to a website is once again murdered in cold blood.

If you have bothered to read the order in which posts are made, you would see that my last post (the one before your last two) did not require a response.

Why would you see that? Well, if you had noticed, I had not responded to the post you put immediately after my last... then you have to re-open the silly argument with a further post, picking appart everything I typed, as though your life depended upon it.

I asked some questions. I was curious, and you say that I'm the one putting words in peoples' mouths.

Well, I asked some questions, I learned a few things. I made some statements, and did not see any point defending some of those statements, firstly because I had changed some of my opinions, secondly I knew that it would end up in a silly and childish slagging match...

round two to you I think....

Ding ding...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Actually, forget round two... it is totally pointless. I'm going to bed - it is more productive.

Night night.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Look I'm not interested in a slanging match as i said before.

If i offended you than i'm sorry.

I was replying to several people, but you had a very dismissive tone and said i was denying ignorance. I mean next you'd be saying i was involved.

All I'm trying to do is inform you what i know nothing more nothing less, like i said I'm sorry if that upset you.

But i think hoaxing people is very damaging to a conspiracy theorist, this is a hoax. He could say he was doing this to show that all conspiracies are BS and you can make up any half baked story and they run off creating all kind of fanciful ideas, for example.

I don't know, but you are entitled to you opinions and if you still think its real then that's up to you.

Aren't you happy that its not real and lots people aren't going to die?
What he has done is very reckless, terrorism is not something to joke about or scare unnecessarily.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The website jackblack12.info has some pictures but theyre blacked out. You have to keep clicking cancel to get in.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
someone was risking their career posting this.
i doubt this is viral marketing of some kind - there is nothing to market,
perhaps besides the early warning itself.
and to that - i guess we have been warned...

orgyofthedead - excellent trace down on NAU.
what other sites were tracing down on the subject?
i'm pretty sure traces are running cold as we speak,
but still i'm curious to see if any other progress was
made elsewhere...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Okay orgy, thanks for the detail.

I must have missed the "dot connecting" in an earlier post but it all makes sense now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join