It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackjack ?? Bombs in London & New York?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't know the street in NY, but I assume that China Town would be the place to start looking for it.

The picture with the ferris wheel is in London, but perhaps the pieces are actually composites of more than one large city. London and Paris. I would suggest that NY is NY and Hong Kong. That would give you the New HongLon megacity economic trio that drives a good part of the World economy.

So. Supposedly a guy had a friend put it up on a major journal's website. Then Someone tracked a bit of who the guy is, and he fesses up that he did it and intimates that it is "solved" in some way.

So, wouldn't the joural take it DOWN? You know, since it isn't veted, and was never approved?

Sounds more like someone capitalized on a question running around to get himself some interest. An person with an excessive need of being seen as clever and wanting atttention would do that. The attention is the reward for them.

Sure it is possible that the guy was trying to prove something about conspiracies. The layered on thick references to NAU and the Sun aren't hard to get with a small look at any conspiracty website. It doesn't mean anything though as all it proves is that people are naturally curious about oddities, and willing to invest time and effort and risk personal damage to their status to get a good look. All animals run from fires - except chimpanzees and humans, who run TOWARDS fire to see what is going on.

[edit on 2009/1/20 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
As I've said before, the Torygraph has been spook central for a long time. For example, they were the ones who broke a "story" about British troops in Baghdad just happening to find documents linking George Galloway to corrupt oil trading. And I think there was a thing where Dominic Lawson was linked to the spooks when he was there.

Normally I'd go and check this out, but I'm feeling lazy.

So what can we say about this blackjack thing?

If it's viral marketing, what is it selling? Can't think of anything.

It clearly took some time and a certain amount of money to put together. Were the pictures of the van photoshopped or were they real? I'd suspect the latter, because most of the photoshop work was pretty obvious. So quite a lot of trouble and a small but not insignificant budget went into this.

Justin Williams wants to draw attention to it, but does not want to be connected with it. The Telegraph staff don't want to answer questions on it. That may be because if anything actually does happen, he knows people are going to come after him about it.

Our security services have already shown they're prepared to kill a few people here to try and promote the War of Terror. The July 7th bombings were clearly orchestrated. Checking back on that stuff, which I hadn't looked into for a few months, I see that there was a story that three men responsible for the bombings had been shot in Canary Wharf. The story was pulled really quickly.

It looks as if the "bombers" (at least one of whom had connections to the security services) thought they were participating in a drill. Why else buy return tickets? When their train was cancelled, and they arrived late, to find that bombs had already gone off, they went to Canary Wharf to alert the media. That's one plausible scenario.

Further, it's interesting that no-one knows who Jean Charles De Menezes was working for. He was an electrician, and the tube explosions were originally reported as electrical faults. Getting rid of him, therefore, might have served two purposes: eliminate someone who knew too much, and get a story for the media to distract them from looking too closely at the July 7 events.

Whether any of the above is true or not, I'm convinced that there's enough evidence to show that the security services had their hand in the bombings. It doesn't seem to have had the desired effect.

I wonder if it's possible to bring a private prosecution against the Telegraph as someone suggested. That might shake something loose...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Hi Rich
I like what you said, there has been more events on this.
I don't want to go over everything but just a few points, the guy has showed up at the forum and says its all a joke, and people take it too seriously etc..

He then insults every one there saying they are mentally ill.
As you can imagine this hasn't gone down well, and people have complained to MPs, PCC etc.

He also says he doesn't know what the symbols mean and its just a game a work of fiction.

Also there have been a new member on there saying stupid things like delete all records of this they might come get you bs. I think someone didn't think they would be publicly linked? Anyway people have keep records of it.

At best this is some silly marketing thing or fictional work(but its lame), at worst he was trying to create some kind of storm for what ever reason?
That being said it was done in poor taste when you consider current climate and the people that loose their lives in terrorism.

I have found out a few things about mr justin williams, it seems no one yet knows any of this as i haven't read it elsewhere. Its a lot more sinister than this, but i wont say anything at this point(its a bit circumstantial).

Ill just see how this plays out .
*looks for a rival newspapers phone number*.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, here is a bit of interesting.

Today on the highway I actually saw a black small suv with a white sun symbol that was very similar to the sun on this presentation. The top and bottom rays were a bit bigger. There was no names on the vehicle.

No, I didn't get a picture. I TRIED to get one, but the cut into the inside lane and drove faster than I could in rush hour traffic. Oh well.

So someone claims that they ACCIDENTALLY picked out NAU, Ouboros, The Sun, Chairman Mao, etc....? That isn't really believeable. I could swallow it as a hoax, but the person still didn't do it by ACCIDENT. Also, the journal would still take it down as an unauthorized posting.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by orgyofthedead

orgyofthedead,
excellent trace down on NAU...i asked this before -
what other sites were tracing down on the subject?
i'm pretty sure traces are running cold as we speak,
but still i'm curious to see if any other progress was
made elsewhere...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Blackjack Part 2 has been published on the Telegraph site ...

Blackjack - Part 2

[edit on 22/1/09 by Niall197]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

Thanks but i for one think they've had enough free advertising, but if you want more fear rammed down your throat then keep playing his silly little fictitious game.

If you want to watch something a bit more nourishing for your brain and how we are manipulated, may i suggest this.

The Power Of Nightmares, bbc

Part 1 - Baby It's Cold Outside
Should we be worried about the threat from organised terrorism or is it simply a phantom menace being used to stop society from falling apart?

Part 2 - The Phantom Victory
The Power of Nightmares continues its assessment of whether the threat from a hidden and organised terrorist network is an illusion. Part two, the Phantom Victory looks at how two groups, radical Islamists and neo-conservatives with seemingly opposing ideologies came together to defeat a common enemy.

Part 3 - The Shadows In The Cave
The Power of Nightmares assesses whether the threat from a hidden and organised terrorist network is an illusion. In the concluding part of the series, the programme explains how the illusion was created and who benefits from it.

[edit on 22/1/2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nope. Not the same person. The creation of the second is different. Too different. There is a consistency to the first part, and none to the second.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I looked again.

The second one is not the same person. They do not have the same imagery manipulation as in the first one. They don't have anything approaching the subtleness of the imagery on the first.

The first was captivating, and curious. The second is hackery and boring with no message at all to it.

I give the first an A. The second is definately C- work.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
this is ace i,m alway,s loggin in to see this thread..
dont under stand why it,s so few post,s though

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Maybe it's not the same person. I don't know. The message has changed, though, I'd say.

We now have a plethora of suitcase nukes going off. i'm afraid I find the idea of even one suitcase nuke obtained by any kind of terrorists more than unlikely. It's not that the technology's not there... but it's not going to get into the hands of terrorists. Even if it did, given what the US did to Afghanistan and Iraq on the basis of a false-flag op, I doubt that any politically committed terrorist would use one in the way portrayed.

So... back to the "story": it's clear that the nukes pave the way for the imposition of an international police state, with Canada, Mexico and the US, plus as usual Airstrip One bringing up the rear.

So far, so dreary.

Any more on our Mr. Williams?

Anyone with any direct experience of journalists knows what a thoroughly underhand and repulsive bunch they are in the main (with, of course, notable exceptions). The fact that JW called some people mentally ill is hardly a surprise.

I wonder if the change in direction is to try and deflect from the idea of the Security Services being involved? Of course, it still fits the idea that the NWO do show you what's coming. And let's not forget that the US is trying to unify those countries and introduce a new currency - the Amero - as a counter to the Euro.

Thank God so few Yanks seem interested in this thread, otherwise we'd be inundated with OMG YOU SAW THE VAN WHERE WAS IT IT'S ALL GOING TO HAPPEN WHERE WILL BE SAFE?

Apologies for that somewhat unfair outburst to the saner Americans who similarly disdain that kind of garbage. You know I'm right though.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What do you expect out of people who camp out in closets, plagarize at every opportunity, and drink their three square meals a day?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've been accused of being anti-American on this forum, but that's a bit strong!

Or were you talking about journalists?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well I went to the website and found these pics... I havent really looked closely at them yet but thought I would post them before they were removed from the site.

I agree that part 2 doesnt have the same 'flow' as the first. I still dont get why this guy is doing this.... book promo?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by SleeplessInUS]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by suziwong

If my memory serves me right, remember watching a couple of youtube vids of high officials in the U.S. that say almost things as Powell about Obama having a challenge ahead; like within 2 months of each other.

Newspapers are becoming more blatant in their views as of late.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
for some reason my edit did not work so I am adding a third pic off the site here.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I've been accused of being anti-American on this forum, but that's a bit strong!

Or were you talking about journalists?

Journalists. I'm not anti-American. Actually, while I have dispute with a few ongoing policies of the US Government's International policies I am not Anti-American. I believe that most people who are Anti-First-World are probably significantly self-defeating.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by orgyofthedead

It appears that the source of all this is a Justin Williams assistant editor of the telegraph.

Im going to try and get in contact with this fella, he seems fishy.

Oh, he's very fishy is Justin

I can't believe this. He's an old friend of mine!

I guess I'd better get in touch with him

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Today is January 30th...

The interview with Alex Jones and Jordan Maxwell on January 29th talks about the very old symbol of "the sun with rays" that is very important to what is going to happen soon from what I am understanding...

Maxwell says he has been researching a sun with rays symbol that was used thousands of years ago...
He says that now Obama is using that symbol...And if we look around that it is every where we look...

In part one of these Black jack videos on the white vans there is a symbol of the sun with rays...In more than one picture...

Is there a connection I wonder...???
I am now watching the videos...But thought of this Black Jack post and wanted to see what everyone else thinks...???

I think there is a connection maybe...

Maybe these pictures are a prediction of what might be going to happen next...??? It made me really wonder...???

Here is a link to the youtube interview...Listen to them talk about the symbol...There are several parts to the interview...

www.youtube.com...

Just a thought...Maybe nothing but it made me think anyways...

Sorry that link was to part two here is part one link...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sapphirearaidia]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Just emailed an old journalists friend who I once worked with in London.

His take is that it's a clever marketing ploy by the ailing newspaper industry. Create some great paranoid mystery, get the conspiracy forums and everyone in every pub talking and wondering.

Supply a mixed bag of symbols, icons, modified photographs. Then let them all run wild making connections.

Free PR.

Will sell more newspapers which means more advertising. A way to keep in business that's cost effective.

It's working beautifully.

This posting will be ignored - watch.

Mike F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join